Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Epic Rings

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 08, 2012
Here are some ideas I have for epic rings that could be obtained via quest for each school one they reach level 100:

DEATH
Ring Of Thorns: Drain spells now heal for 65% but increase all damage taken by 10%

ICE
Frost Diamond Ring: Reduce incoming damage by 15% and outgoing damage by 20%

FIRE
Ring Of Embers: Reduce crit chance by 10% but all DOT spells have a 20% chance to add an extra tick

BALANCE
Hourglass Ring: When damaged 10% of the damage is dealt to a random enemy but when healed 10 of healing heals a random enemy.

MYTH
Ring Of Fortune: 10% chance to duplicate all positive wards and negative charms cast on you

LIFE
Ring of Roses: Critical heals on you grant a shield equal to 10% of amount healed but healing spells cost 1 extra pip.

STORM
Chaos Ring: Storm spells gain 25% piercing (doesnt apply to treasure cards) but have accuracy reduced by 10%

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
Sugarstorm on Dec 21, 2014 wrote:
Here are some ideas I have for epic rings that could be obtained via quest for each school one they reach level 100:

DEATH
Ring Of Thorns: Drain spells now heal for 65% but increase all damage taken by 10%

ICE
Frost Diamond Ring: Reduce incoming damage by 15% and outgoing damage by 20%

FIRE
Ring Of Embers: Reduce crit chance by 10% but all DOT spells have a 20% chance to add an extra tick

BALANCE
Hourglass Ring: When damaged 10% of the damage is dealt to a random enemy but when healed 10 of healing heals a random enemy.

MYTH
Ring Of Fortune: 10% chance to duplicate all positive wards and negative charms cast on you

LIFE
Ring of Roses: Critical heals on you grant a shield equal to 10% of amount healed but healing spells cost 1 extra pip.

STORM
Chaos Ring: Storm spells gain 25% piercing (doesnt apply to treasure cards) but have accuracy reduced by 10%
I like your ideal but the rings seem weak and the only good ones i really saw was death storm and balance all the rest Don't seem worth it

level 100

level 54

level 15

Survivor
Jul 03, 2010
I think these rings are great and i hope they are added into the game with some very small adjustments.