Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Entire Team Attack Symbol

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2015
So we (probably all) know that when you use a spell, it will show a red circle around who it's going to be on or attacked or whatever. But the thing is, when you get it with an attack that hits the entire team, it only shows around you thinking it's a single attack or whatever or mass spells. Why not show red circles around all the players? It's a mini useful thing that I think would benefit the game a little bit more.

Christopher - Blaze

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
ChrisCrow1 on Mar 16, 2017 wrote:
So we (probably all) know that when you use a spell, it will show a red circle around who it's going to be on or attacked or whatever. But the thing is, when you get it with an attack that hits the entire team, it only shows around you thinking it's a single attack or whatever or mass spells. Why not show red circles around all the players? It's a mini useful thing that I think would benefit the game a little bit more.

Christopher - Blaze
That would be a nice little add-on. Although I think it might go out of the way to show an opponent's intended move if perhaps they cast a hit-all spell/stun-all spell, the red circles glow around everyone and they fizzle. On the other hand, not many people do 3v3 or 4v4 these days so it wouldn't really cause an uprising from the team-pvp community I'd think.

Nice thinking

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 115+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
This would be interesting to implement into the game, though I think the reason it has not been implemented is so as to not confuse newer players to the game. Though this is just a guess, it could easily be just as possible that they just don't want to implement it or maybe implementing it is too difficult or impossible. Either way, I'm sure the addition of this would help the game evolve and improve, though it is by no means (in my opinion) a necessary feature that needs to be implemented into the game.

These are just my thoughts and should NOT be taken as fact OR the "most likely" answer.