Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Elucidate & Simplify

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
First off, before I begin, I would like to clarify that I do not want to suggest that Elucidate or Simplify should come back in their current state. I miss these two cards so much. I remember back when they were first introduced and I fell in love with them. They were such an interesting concept and I loved all of the things you could use them for.

Unfortunately, these two treasure cards were abused in PvP. In my opinion, I feel that these two cards could come back, at the very least, as item cards (given by gear) that exclude them from use in PvP.

If elucidate and simplify are to ever come back, in any form, they should be excluded from PvP. I think anyone who was around back then knew just how broken those cards were.

If anyone at KI sees this, I hope you guys know that elucidate & simplify, if only for the nostalgia, will always hold a place in my heart. It would be great to see these spells return.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Kitkat8170 on Oct 29, 2018 wrote:
First off, before I begin, I would like to clarify that I do not want to suggest that Elucidate or Simplify should come back in their current state. I miss these two cards so much. I remember back when they were first introduced and I fell in love with them. They were such an interesting concept and I loved all of the things you could use them for.

Unfortunately, these two treasure cards were abused in PvP. In my opinion, I feel that these two cards could come back, at the very least, as item cards (given by gear) that exclude them from use in PvP.

If elucidate and simplify are to ever come back, in any form, they should be excluded from PvP. I think anyone who was around back then knew just how broken those cards were.

If anyone at KI sees this, I hope you guys know that elucidate & simplify, if only for the nostalgia, will always hold a place in my heart. It would be great to see these spells return.

I have four Elucidate Treasure Cards, and I will never use them. Because they are precious.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I remmber those 2 Treasure Cards anf they were wonderful spells. I would love to see them back in the game but have them Non-PVP.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2015
Kitkat8170 on Oct 29, 2018 wrote:

But, as you said, it would be no-PvP. That would make a lot of people angry because they already have certain spells enchanted with eludicates and then they wouldn't be able to use them anymore. Just a thought. I like the idea though.