Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Do you play Wizard101 on a Netbook? Tell us about

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
i do and it doesnt work! i have to use the computer :(! the netbook has room but won't work!

what happined?

I have many accounts:

Strongest:

Tyler Wind Level 24 School of Ice

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
Dnny44 wrote:
I have an Acer Aspire One 8.9 inch and I can play wizards on it fairly well on low quality graphics. It Does git a slite bit Jumpy occasionally but ussually does well.

Same here it works good but has very slow speed unlike my laptop and desktop

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
I use a Dell notebook for all my gaming. It is about 2 years old now. With a wide screen and a full qwerty keyboard with 10 key, it's a beast! Sometimes I attach an external monitor for some dual screen action. I just wish there was a non-full screen option besides 800X600.

Devin Darksong – Grandmaster Necromancer – lvl 50 Death
Digby Darksong – Grandmaster Theurgist – lvl 50 Life
Duncan Darksong – Grandmaster Sorcerer – lvl 50 Balance
Dylan Darksong – Grandmaster Diviner – lvl 50 Storm
Dustan Darksong – Grandmaster Conjurer – lvl 50 Myth
Dolan Darksong – Master Thaumaturge - 47 Ice

Survivor
May 23, 2010
I play on a 10" Gateway netbook. Overall the game works out pretty good, but occasionally it slows and goes in frames, so for me to be 100% satisfied, there will have to be a way to get the graphics to go smoother. Right now I'm at about 91% satisfied with the performance of W101 on my netbook.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2009
I play wizard101 on a netbook. :) It is a Dell inspirion mini. It works well until the processor gets hot, then it starts to be very slow which can be bad when you are trying to dodge monsters. :( It also takes a while to transport somewhere.
Third, there is a lag in battles. But, if you just want something light to play wizard on it is fine.

Survivor
Jul 30, 2010
I only have a laptop, and i don't know of this happens to desktop users, but it like overloads my laptop. i think kingsisle should make 2 different types of the game: one for laptop users and one for desktop. my game laggs severely and actually crashed my entire graphics card, forcing me to spend my entire savings on a new laptop which is having the same problem. they need to make a version that requires a less powerful graphics card and less powerful proccesor, since most laptops have pentium M proccesors.

Survivor
Apr 24, 2009
I use a Acer Aspire one and i have a problem.

The problem is when i downloaded the game and i open it i could only see have of the game log in screen.

And i cant figure out what to do please help

:(