Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Disguises

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
You know the transformations at the crowns shop? Well i though that if we want them to be useful, we could use them as disguises. For example: If you transformed into a gobbler and went right by gobblers in C.B, they would think you were one of them and leave you alone. You would blend in. I think that would be perfect! Like those clockworks, you could run past them in Katz Lab and you'd be perfectly fine. Just a thought i wanted to share, tell me what you think!

Kestrel Ghostwalker~lvl 50 Grandmaster Sorcerer

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
Explorer
Mar 02, 2009
That really gives them a purpose and makes them actually worth the crowns or gold. Great idea!

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Defender
Jun 19, 2009
With that in mind, there ought to me more than just, what?, four of them. And the transformations offered aren't even ones I'd be interested in. It'll be great, if I could turn one of my Life Wizards into a green healing fairy.

There ought to be transformation potions for all the different creatures in the game, and the Creature Transformations should be separate from everything else, so you can fine others things fast, without wading thru' a ton of transform potions ...

Defender
May 31, 2009
THIS IS AN AWESOME IDEA! I'm in MooShu and i run into battles a lot on accident so if i was a cow, i wouldnt waste my time! yay! i like this idea! and i would like to turn into a ferrel lavaling (idk how to spell that)

Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
wow, GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!! i never use transformations because i thought they were useless, but with this idea, they'd be worth the bother of buying them!!!!! :D nice idea!!!!!

Oh, and riolu, just cause your in ms (Mooshu) doesnt mean you gotta dress up like a cow :P just saying, it probably wouldnt helo any either :P but a pig outfit might!!!!!!! :)

-Keira willowwhisper Lvl. 50 thaumaturge

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
You know the transformations at the crowns shop? Well i though that if we want them to be useful, we could use them as disguises. For example: If you transformed into a gobbler and went right by gobblers in C.B, they would think you were one of them and leave you alone. You would blend in. I think that would be perfect! Like those clockworks, you could run past them in Katz Lab and you'd be perfectly fine. Just a thought i wanted to share, tell me what you think!

Kestrel Ghostwalker~lvl 50 Grandmaster Sorcerer

Yeah. Or, you can battle wizards on the personal menu (The menu where you get trades, teleports, ect.). Then the loser(Not meant as insult) is confined to a new realm with no doors for a certaint time, and the winner can get all his stats, cards, gold, crowns, clothes, school, ect. in the backpack under his name. When the time runs out, the disguise is lost, the loser is sent back and gets all the stuff he had when he was defeated! What do you think? like it?

Survivor
Dec 06, 2009