Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Design Your own Clothing Shop

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 17, 2010

There are a lot of unique individuals that play Wizard 101. Even though there a lot of awesome robes, hats, and boots, it's still not enough for a players individuality. My favorite attire is the Guardian Outfit from the crown shop. I feel it suits me the best, but there thousands upon thousands of other wizards wearing it as well....even same colors.

I feel that a shop that will allow you to design your own personality and individuality into a set of clothing would be awesome.

Start out with a basic design and add such things as stripes, polka dots, flames, I LOVE WIZARD 101 logos, etc. Skulls would be awesome for the Death school and lightning bolts for storm. The price of the finished outfit would be based upon how much detail went into it.

I think by doing this would bring even more people to join the wizard 101 family.

Explorer
Feb 22, 2009
Or yeah this is a great idea! You could start out with a body, then choose the neck, sleeves, type of pants (dress or skirt for girls) the type of hat and anything. I would love to see this be put it :D

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
Survivor
May 05, 2009
*Faints* this is EPIC! There could be a tab by the Crowns Shop which would allow you to choose a person and see a catalog type thing for thier shop. To go to the shop there would be a teleport button. Tell me what you think.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
jacobcady wrote:

There are a lot of unique individuals that play Wizard 101. Even though there a lot of awesome robes, hats, and boots, it's still not enough for a players individuality. My favorite attire is the Guardian Outfit from the crown shop. I feel it suits me the best, but there thousands upon thousands of other wizards wearing it as well....even same colors.

I feel that a shop that will allow you to design your own personality and individuality into a set of clothing would be awesome.

Start out with a basic design and add such things as stripes, polka dots, flames, I LOVE WIZARD 101 logos, etc. Skulls would be awesome for the Death school and lightning bolts for storm. The price of the finished outfit would be based upon how much detail went into it.

I think by doing this would bring even more people to join the wizard 101 family.

That is a VERY bad idea. I do like it, but it'll shut down servers every 3 seconds, unless they already ARE shut down. They'll be shut down for a week add a week for each other design too. Then the actual input of the ability. It'll be like shut down server for a month, then first person pops on the game when it goes to live, shuts down the server, when another person gets on, he/she shuts it down! It'll go on for ever then EVERYONE will quit and Wizard101 will be forgotten for ever or thought to be horrible.