Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Design Your Dream Gear!!!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 21, 2015
70
Elijah's Deadly Attire. , or School Only

Elijah's Deadly Cowl: +1,000 +100% Attack, +100% Resist, +100 Critical Rating, +100 Block, +100 Armor Piercing. Gives 5 Cards Meteor Strike Scarecrow, Gives 1 Card Rain Of Fire Ominous Scarecrow Looks like: Starter Hat

Elijah's Deadly Cloak: +3,000 +50% PP +10%Pip Bonus Gives Two Cards Ice Shield Life Shield Looks Like Starter Clothes

Elijah's Deadly FootWraps: +5,000 +100% Resist +150 Block Rating Gives One Card Conviction Looks Starter Boots

Elijah's Rod Of Death: Gives 10 Cards Ultra Dark +300 Critical + 5 PP Looks Like: Reapers Rod

Pet Deadly Piggle: Gives 1 Card Ghoul; Gives One Card At Ancient Vampire; Gives 3 Cards At Ultra Avenging Fossil Looks Like: Piggle to teen:100 XP to adult:150 XP to ancient:200 XP to mega:250 XP to epic:300 XP to ultra: 500 XP

Mount: Dark Warg Looks Like Grey Warg [Except Pitch Black]

Elijah Drake: Lvl. 28 Elijah Drake: Lvl. 7

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
136
Death's Grip, school only, Level 100-150 or more

Mask of Death: +100 Critical Block, +125 Critical, +500 Health, 35 Resist, gives Call of Cthulhu

Death's Armor: +75 Critical Block, + 75 Resist, +90 Stun Block, Gives Shadow Shrike

Death's boots: + 75 Accuracy, 200 Critical, +50 block, Gives Shadow Blade

Brandon DeathBringer lvl. 90

Survivor
Sep 10, 2015
10
Blinding Seraphs attire: school only
Seraphs hat: bronzey golden hair, long waist length, wavy. 30+ pip chance, + 1,000 .

Seraphs blinding robe: winged robe, gold trims, pale green colouring, Wings like lady oriel, big.
+2,000 , 17 block rating.
Seraphs Finishing Footwraps: Messanger shoes, same gold outline and pale green colouring.
+1,500 , +20 damage to all schools

Pet winged horse (Pegasus)

Mount: Bigger Winged Pegasus, Gold Outline, Pearly White Colouring, 2 player mount, small seats, Saddle

Hero
May 07, 2015
724
elsa's frozen dress school only level 57+only elsa's icy crown braided ( like the midterm) a crown on top 100+ boust 1000+ resist to all schools elsa's cold covers 100+ resist to ice 1000+ boust to pet ice monster named marshmallow mount looks like the tange wood vine but like rideing a wave of ice miranda jade song level 57

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
3175
(von's note: yes, it's op... but the person who created the thread *did* say to create my dream gear... and this is designed for level 120+ death/storm wizards).

von shadowsong's veil of valor~

1050 health/250 mana, 35% or damage, 30% resist, 25% power pip chance, 80 block, 45 crit, 15% pierce, 5% shadow pip bonus, 30% incoming/outgoing + 1 shadow seraph item card

song of shadows robe~

950 health/200 mana, 35% or damage, 35% resist, 40 block, 70 crit, 20% power pip chance, 5% shadow pip bonus, 10% pierce + 1 shadow shrike item card

shadowstriders~

700 health/50 mana, 30% or damage, 15% resist, 20% power pip chance, 5% shadow pip bonus, 90 block, 40 crit, 10% pierce + 1 shadow sentinel item card.

mother of dragons' blade
400 health/50 mana, 20% damage, 60 block, 50 crit, 20% incoming


dr. von's dreadstaff~


150 block, 110 crit, 5% power pip chance + 1 extra power pip at the start of each round (so we start with 5 or 6 pips instead of 3-4).

pet: grim creeper (death) or glow bug (storm)~

the creeper looks like a wraith, but with big saucer eyes (for extra sickening cuteness), dressed in black robes- the glow bug looks like the spell, sickeningly cute and just dying for a hug; both include 1 dark nova item card.

amulet: shadowsong's soulshard~
300 health/100mana, 80 block, 75 crit, 5% resist + 1 storm/deathblade and 1 shadowblade item card

ring: the doc's rock of ages~
40 block, 50 crit, 40% incoming , 15% damage, 20% power pip chance


-

if anything should ever happen to me, i'd love it if ki made this a thing... and i trust you guys to make it happen!

(don't worry~ i plan to torment the mods/malistaire/all of you, until i'm older than alhazred and the sand in krokotopia combined!)



-von

Explorer
Jul 21, 2015
70
Dr Von on Oct 14, 2015 wrote:
(von's note: yes, it's op... but the person who created the thread *did* say to create my dream gear... and this is designed for level 120+ death/storm wizards).

von shadowsong's veil of valor~

1050 health/250 mana, 35% or damage, 30% resist, 25% power pip chance, 80 block, 45 crit, 15% pierce, 5% shadow pip bonus, 30% incoming/outgoing + 1 shadow seraph item card

song of shadows robe~

950 health/200 mana, 35% or damage, 35% resist, 40 block, 70 crit, 20% power pip chance, 5% shadow pip bonus, 10% pierce + 1 shadow shrike item card

shadowstriders~

700 health/50 mana, 30% or damage, 15% resist, 20% power pip chance, 5% shadow pip bonus, 90 block, 40 crit, 10% pierce + 1 shadow sentinel item card.

mother of dragons' blade
400 health/50 mana, 20% damage, 60 block, 50 crit, 20% incoming


dr. von's dreadstaff~


150 block, 110 crit, 5% power pip chance + 1 extra power pip at the start of each round (so we start with 5 or 6 pips instead of 3-4).

pet: grim creeper (death) or glow bug (storm)~

the creeper looks like a wraith, but with big saucer eyes (for extra sickening cuteness), dressed in black robes- the glow bug looks like the spell, sickeningly cute and just dying for a hug; both include 1 dark nova item card.

amulet: shadowsong's soulshard~
300 health/100mana, 80 block, 75 crit, 5% resist + 1 storm/deathblade and 1 shadowblade item card

ring: the doc's rock of ages~
40 block, 50 crit, 40% incoming , 15% damage, 20% power pip chance


-

if anything should ever happen to me, i'd love it if ki made this a thing... and i trust you guys to make it happen!

(don't worry~ i plan to torment the mods/malistaire/all of you, until i'm older than alhazred and the sand in krokotopia combined!)



-von
I looked over it and my no level gear is better

Defender
Apr 14, 2014
111
Feline's critical theurgy attire: school only

Feline's defensive hood: +100% resist to all, + 100 critical block to all, level 50+ only, gives one spirit armor card, looks like the sturdy hood, but with the life symbol on both sides

Feline's damage robe: +50% damage , +100 critical to all, +20% armor piercing, level 50+ only, gives one balanceblade, one dragonblade, and one bladestorm, looks like the arrboreal robes, but with the life symbol on the cape

Feline's healing boots: +30% outgoing, +30% incoming, level 50+ only, gives one guiding light and one brilliant light, looks like regal boots

Feline's staff of the tree of life (for healers): +10% outgoing , +1 power pip

Feline's blade of the forest lord (for rebels): +10% damage, +1 power pip

Forest feline: +500 health, +250 mana, looks like a fire cat, but with green eyes and brown fur, gives card "Forest cat" (made up spell), which does 650-710 damage with a regular lifeblade

Mount is forest jaguar, which is a 4-person mount where one person rides its back, two people are hovering holding leashes made of strands of magic, and one person is running behind to catch up, but is holding onto the tail.

Awesome for cat-loving theurgists

Explorer
Jul 21, 2015
70
sun girl1122 on Oct 13, 2015 wrote:
elsa's frozen dress school only level 57+only elsa's icy crown braided ( like the midterm) a crown on top 100+ boust 1000+ resist to all schools elsa's cold covers 100+ resist to ice 1000+ boust to pet ice monster named marshmallow mount looks like the tange wood vine but like rideing a wave of ice miranda jade song level 57
someone's watched too much frozen

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
3175
Be my friend on Oct 16, 2015 wrote:
I looked over it and my no level gear is better
i used percentages, not flat damage~ if you can show me a piece of gear that has a 35% damage boost (i haven't seen one yet, and i'm an exalted diviner), then i'll eat my little feathered hat.



-von

Explorer
Jul 21, 2015
70
Dr Von on Oct 21, 2015 wrote:
i used percentages, not flat damage~ if you can show me a piece of gear that has a 35% damage boost (i haven't seen one yet, and i'm an exalted diviner), then i'll eat my little feathered hat.



-von
I Used Percentage

Explorer
Jul 21, 2015
70
kathey3553 on Oct 18, 2015 wrote:
Feline's critical theurgy attire: school only

Feline's defensive hood: +100% resist to all, + 100 critical block to all, level 50+ only, gives one spirit armor card, looks like the sturdy hood, but with the life symbol on both sides

Feline's damage robe: +50% damage , +100 critical to all, +20% armor piercing, level 50+ only, gives one balanceblade, one dragonblade, and one bladestorm, looks like the arrboreal robes, but with the life symbol on the cape

Feline's healing boots: +30% outgoing, +30% incoming, level 50+ only, gives one guiding light and one brilliant light, looks like regal boots

Feline's staff of the tree of life (for healers): +10% outgoing , +1 power pip

Feline's blade of the forest lord (for rebels): +10% damage, +1 power pip

Forest feline: +500 health, +250 mana, looks like a fire cat, but with green eyes and brown fur, gives card "Forest cat" (made up spell), which does 650-710 damage with a regular lifeblade

Mount is forest jaguar, which is a 4-person mount where one person rides its back, two people are hovering holding leashes made of strands of magic, and one person is running behind to catch up, but is holding onto the tail.

Awesome for cat-loving theurgists
No Health, But Level 50?

Defender
Dec 31, 2014
118
Hat:
School Only
+8,000 Health
+800 Mana
+40 Energy
+100% Attack
+40% Global Resist
+80% , , and Resist
+500 Critical Rating
+500 Global Block Rating
+50% Piercing

Robe:
School Only
+12,000 Health
+1,200 Mana
+40 Energy
+140% Attack
+80% Global Resist
+800 Critical Rating
+100% Incoming
+100% Outgoing

Boots:

School Only
+10,000 Health
+1,000 Mana
+40 Energy
+120% Attack
+60% Global Resist
+500 Critical Rating

+50% Power Pip Chance
+50% Global Accuracy
+8% Speed

Wand:
+1 Power Pip at start of battle
+20% Global Attack
+20% Power Pip Chance
+500 Global Critical Rating
+500 Global Block Rating
+40% Global Pierce
+70% Stun Resist
Gives four 200 damage wand attacks and four 200 damage attacks.

Ring:
+1,000 Health
+200 Mana
+20% Shadow Pip Chance
+40% Incoming

Athame:
+1,000 Health
+200 Mana
+20% Global Accuracy
+20% Power Pip Chance
+40% Outgoing

Amulet:
Gives three colossal spells.
+80% Global Attack
+40% Global Pierce
+1,000 Global Critical Rating

Deck:
+1 Power Pip at start of battle
+500 Health
May cast Satyr spell
Max Spells: 64
Sideboard: 64
Max Copies: 64
+200 Critical Rating

All items above are level 1,000,000+ only.

Pet:
Pigswick Academy Pig
Dyable
Gives 50% Dragonblade at Baby, Ancient, and Mega.

Mount:

Dyable Skyvern
Two Person Mount
+40% Speed
+5% Universal Accuracy

Explorer
Jul 21, 2015
70
George Washington on Oct 23, 2015 wrote:
Hat:
School Only
+8,000 Health
+800 Mana
+40 Energy
+100% Attack
+40% Global Resist
+80% , , and Resist
+500 Critical Rating
+500 Global Block Rating
+50% Piercing

Robe:
School Only
+12,000 Health
+1,200 Mana
+40 Energy
+140% Attack
+80% Global Resist
+800 Critical Rating
+100% Incoming
+100% Outgoing

Boots:

School Only
+10,000 Health
+1,000 Mana
+40 Energy
+120% Attack
+60% Global Resist
+500 Critical Rating

+50% Power Pip Chance
+50% Global Accuracy
+8% Speed

Wand:
+1 Power Pip at start of battle
+20% Global Attack
+20% Power Pip Chance
+500 Global Critical Rating
+500 Global Block Rating
+40% Global Pierce
+70% Stun Resist
Gives four 200 damage wand attacks and four 200 damage attacks.

Ring:
+1,000 Health
+200 Mana
+20% Shadow Pip Chance
+40% Incoming

Athame:
+1,000 Health
+200 Mana
+20% Global Accuracy
+20% Power Pip Chance
+40% Outgoing

Amulet:
Gives three colossal spells.
+80% Global Attack
+40% Global Pierce
+1,000 Global Critical Rating

Deck:
+1 Power Pip at start of battle
+500 Health
May cast Satyr spell
Max Spells: 64
Sideboard: 64
Max Copies: 64
+200 Critical Rating

All items above are level 1,000,000+ only.

Pet:
Pigswick Academy Pig
Dyable
Gives 50% Dragonblade at Baby, Ancient, and Mega.

Mount:

Dyable Skyvern
Two Person Mount
+40% Speed
+5% Universal Accuracy
Unusable but nice!

Delver
May 12, 2012
224
Ooh! I can't resist this! Here is the inner Ali!

All level 80 +
All also gives 100 jewel slots

Ocean Veil - +6000 health, +1000 energy, +100 power pips, +1000% and damage, +1000+ damage to and +100% resistance to all schools, +100% accuracy to all schools, +1000 critical rating to all, +1000 critical block to all, +50 stun resistance, +50 pierce, +100 incoming and outgoing health, cards = 10 medusa, 10 ninja pigs, 10 keeper of the flame & 10 forest lords

Ocean Cloak - +8000 health, +2000 energy, +100 power pips, +3000% and damage, +3000+ damage to and +500% resistance to all schools, +100% accuracy to all schools, +5000 critical rating to all, +5000 critical block to all, +50 stun resistance, +50 pierce, +200 incoming and outgoing health, cards = 10 basilisk, 10 rebirth, 10 keeper of the flame & 10 ninja pigs

Ocean Footwear - +2000 health, +1000 energy, +100 power pips, +1000% and damage, +1000+ damage to and +100% resistance to all schools, +100% accuracy to all schools, +1000 critical rating to all, +1000 critical block to all, +50 stun resistance, +50 pierce, +100 incoming and outgoing health, cards = 10 fairy, 10 unicorn, 10 medusa & 10 regenerate

Ocean Staff - +1000 power pips, +1000 energy, +1000 critical, +1000 critical block, and gives 12 200 damage balance strikes

Ocean Dagger - +1000 power pips, +1000 energy, +1000 critical, +1000 critical block, +100% damage to

Ocean Jeweled Ring - +1000 power pips, +1000 energy, +1000 critical, +1000 critical block, +100% damage to

Ocean Master Amulet - gives mastery to all schools

Ocean Deck - gives 2000 slots, 100 max copies for , 50 regular copies for everything else

Pet = Bottlenosed Turtle (all of the things listed it gives for certain) - +100+ damage to and , 100 resistance to all schools, 100 accuracy to all schools, and may cast rebirth dragonblade, mythblade, and lifeblade

Mount = 2 person dolphin, also gives 1000 accuracy to and

I love my gear Enjoy!
~ Ali <3

Explorer
Jul 21, 2015
70
Elijah's Deadly Set: All +100% /Power pips Or Only!!! Looks Like Starter Gear Pet Looks: Piggle Mount Looks Like: Fairy Wings, But Pitch Black

Hat: +10,000 +10,000%Damage/Crit +10,000%Block/Resist
Robe:+50,000 +50,000%Damage/Crit +50,000%Block/Resist
Boots:+30,000 +30,000%Damage/Crit +30,000%Block/Resist
Wand:+7PP +1Pip 100,000% Crit/Attack +10Ultra Dark
Athame: 10,000/Mana
Amulet: 10,000 1 ScareCrow/Rain Of Fire
Ring: 10,000/Mana
Deck: Holds: 100 Spells Side 50 10 Max Copies +10Pip
Pet: 1 Card At Baby/Ancient/Ultra Rain Of Fire... Name: Flame Zombie Death Pet
Mount: +100% Speed

Survivor
Jul 21, 2015
12
mine would be like this malistare and sylvia attire death and life school only hat robe boots amulet ribg athmane deck give one million of every stat and percent wand gives on million of every stat and scarecrow and forest lord mastery to death and life gives seven power pip lvl 30 and up

Hero
May 07, 2015
724
Be my friend on Oct 18, 2015 wrote:
someone's watched too much frozen
sorry i love the movie

Explorer
Jul 21, 2015
70
sun girl1122 on Nov 2, 2015 wrote:
sorry i love the movie
Lol, My Brother Storm101 Loves It Too

Hero
May 07, 2015
724
Be my friend on Nov 3, 2015 wrote:
Lol, My Brother Storm101 Loves It Too
nice