Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*~Death Students Club~*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
4625stanley wrote:
hey yall, i need to get into nightside...i have already found the door in the waterfall...but i cant get in. i read somewhere on this message board that i had to have a "journal" and a "skeleton key." but i can't find them or get them...im im starting to get really mad and frusrated about it. so if you no where i can find them...or have an answer...PLEASE REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

door will open up to you when you kill nightshade but to get to him you have to complete ALL three streets in old town. im am lvl37 in mushu i have to say death is good in solo AND team play. :)

Survivor
Dec 15, 2009
i am angered that there is no death school house the other schools have a advantage of more and better spells it annoys so much becuase i do not have anough death spell so the wizard 101 maker if you get this i would enjoy you to put a death school in some area iny area it does not have to be in ravenwood any where in the spiral please i need more death spells i have them but everyonr has them too it makes me angry that we have a lesser advantage them the other schools.
and if anyone wants to talk to me in game my name is joshua firewielder i hang out in triton ave. ,golem court , and cyclops lane .
i am level 11 and little xp from 12

Explorer
Mar 15, 2009
Level 50 grandmaster gotta say wraith is one of the best spells in the game! I was fighting malistair and i had balance with me and i almost killed him in ONE HIT!

Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
hi i'm zachary spellpyre level 33 mgaus and in mooshu, i wanted to tell everyone about an arena duel i did, it was a 2v2 ranked match and it lasted 3 hours of course i ended it with skeletal pirate, but think of that 3 HOURS, it was torture, but we won :P

Defender
May 09, 2009
Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
My name is jordan deathcaster lvl 46 death wiz and death is the BEST SCHOOL you can go to. i love using wraith whenever i have low health so i can gain life and opponent loses it. I also love using beguile so my enemies help me.
And my second school is storm so ill always be able to do high damage on people .I cant wait to gain 2 more lvls so i can learn scare crow :P

Defender
Dec 12, 2008
sirius88 wrote:
Hi, I'm a Apprentice Death wizard named Jeremy Shadowflame. So far Death Wizards are pretty awesome
not death but i love it i know its random.

Survivor
May 18, 2009
I am Christo Skullweaver lvl36. "Death" is by far the most all-around School for single and team questing. Since joining Wizard I've enjoyed the game mainly as a single player, which is awesome. But I've recently noticed that I am totally missing out on some important "things", by not questing with a team. So, if you're a Death student lvl 30 + and need a partner to solve some of the more difficult quests. I'm game.

Death is Good

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
Survivor
May 27, 2009
Hi, my wizard`s name is Sophia Dreamblood magus lvl 33. I am so happy there is a place for deaths to chat. PS if you see me say hi. bye for now :D :) :P

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
Hey, I'm a death lvl 50 named Alexis Shadowheart (I also have a ice lvl 45), and my second school is fire. I love death so much, and my favorite spell has to be Wraith or Scarecrow. I would really want to buy some gift cards, but I live in Finland, and they're not sold here :(. So, if one of you readers would happen to know when gift cards are going to be in sale in other areas other than the Americas, I would love to know :)

P.S. I'm a little dissapointed in the death school house, 'cause the other school's look really cool and the death only has one cool part: the basement.

Oh, and death rules :D

Survivor
May 27, 2009
hi i'm Sophia Dreamblood magus lvl 33. :D i am so happy there is a place for deaths to chat.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Hey! Morgan Duskflame here, level 38 death! What level do we get the scarecrow spell? I really would like to know I love it!

~*~*If you guys know Fiona Sparklepants, find me, she is my best buddy I accidently ignored. ~*~*~

Mooshu Powers Away!!!

Survivor
Sep 26, 2008
I AM A GRANDMASTER NECRO! :) YEA THATS RIGHT :) o btw also a master pet collector :D sooo i now everything there is to know bout necros and pets. if ya wanna talk or have any questions or need help, hit me up. my toons named amy dragonrider and she pwns.

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
awesomeunicorn37 wrote:
Hey! Morgan Duskflame here, level 38 death! What level do we get the scarecrow spell? I really would like to know I love it!

~*~*If you guys know Fiona Sparklepants, find me, she is my best buddy I accidently ignored. ~*~*~

Mooshu Powers Away!!!

You get it at level 48!

Necromancers, rock on!

-Natalie Moonblade
Level 45 almost 46, necromancer
-Tabitha Rainspear
Level 9 diviner

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009

Hi!! I'm Esmee Pearleyes and I'm a level 23 Death/Myth wizard! I am SO MAD at this game right now for 2 reasons!!!!!
1. I CAN'T GO TO MARLEYBONE!! BUT ALL MY SMALLER LEVEL FRIENDS CAN!!
2. I CAN'T FINISH THE SUNKEN CITY!!! (But that's my problem! But if anyone wants to help, thank you!! Let me know :) Thanks!!)

Thank you! Fellow Necromancer (Death) and Conjurer (Myth) Wizard,
Esmee Pearleyes aka Jacki

(Post anything to me if you are willing to help!!)

Survivor
Nov 10, 2009
hey Death students i am a level 21 death wizard named wolf soulhunter and i need help with the emporor's retreat

Survivor
Nov 10, 2009
RandomJackie13 wrote:

Hi!! I'm Esmee Pearleyes and I'm a level 23 Death/Myth wizard! I am SO MAD at this game right now for 2 reasons!!!!!
1. I CAN'T GO TO MARLEYBONE!! BUT ALL MY SMALLER LEVEL FRIENDS CAN!!
2. I CAN'T FINISH THE SUNKEN CITY!!! (But that's my problem! But if anyone wants to help, thank you!! Let me know :) Thanks!!)

Thank you! Fellow Necromancer (Death) and Conjurer (Myth) Wizard,
Esmee Pearleyes aka Jacki

(Post anything to me if you are willing to help!!)

i can help with Sunken city i almost beat it until grub killed me

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
Hello Wolf Soulhunter (Birdstriker),
Thank you for offering your help. So, when, where, and what realm should we meet?

So the info should look like this:

When (Time, oh and where are you in the world? so i know how to time it, you know with the time difference.):
Where: (Nightside? Since that is where the Sunken City is.)
Realm: (Maybe Drake)

It's your choice. Give me like a day notice so I can make sure I am avalible.

Thanks,
Jackie (Esmee)

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
darkarrow899 wrote:
heyguys its me again. im level 15 but im haveing trouble finding the way to nightside can someone tell me how?? Death school rox
ok so when your in the commas you go to the waterfall and go through it and youll see a door and thats the passage to nightside

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009

Hello,
Name is Scarlet DarkBlood, level 20.
I have all my loyalty to death, considering my other school is fire. No matter how dark I am I can't deny my pyro side as well. I invite any and all friends who bump into me during online play. Just say you have met me via forum and I will add you right away. ; ) Happy hunting.

Survivor
Oct 29, 2008
Kyle Blade, lvl 50, Grandmaster,Necromancer. I think that the death school in wizzy is mostly about taking life out of others and giving life to yourself. The death school has a couple healing spells but I barely use them . Thats why i'm both death and life school and i think they are a great match so anybody who cant think of a school they want choose death 8) :-) :D :P.

Survivor
Jan 30, 2009
Morgrum Deathforge, level 47 master Necromancer, almost to level 48. Can't wait to get the scarecrow spell. I have read the complaints about the wraith being weak but if it is powered up right it is a VERY powerpul spell. I did a little over 4000 points of damage once with a wraith. Was fighting alongside a ballance character (which is my secondary school) and had the death trap, curse, faint, death blade, triple blade (life, myth, and death), balance blade, and double balance blade all attached and POW; a one hit kill with full energy refill.

Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
IanTheAwesome wrote:
Welcome fellow Death Students. This is a place for you to talk about anything death! Share your thougts, adventures, your best moves, your funniest moments, anything! As long as it's death realated of course.

Please share your name, and your current rank as a Death Wizard. (If you dont know your rank, just give your level. Example of ranks are: Grandmaster, Master, Magus, Adept, ect.)

I hope this will bring the attention of our Death teacher, see what he has to say about being a Death teacher, and other stuff.

Enjoy!

HI i'm amanda rose dreamer i'm adept and an ice wizard and your death teach i very very very wierd

Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
IanTheAwesome wrote:
macquis wrote:
I am a lvl 10 Necromancer , and I love it !! I like the fact I can offset death spells with a storm wand and fire cat spell ring ( i believe or necklace-whichever one you know what I am talking about). But I still haven't chosen my 2nd subclass spells..I am thinking storm for the damage. It would be kind of cool to have a myth like pet that you can summon and help you fight...such as a skeleton or even a little goblin that cast spells. That would be awesome ! How bout even a spell that summons a big pile of bones that a goblin or DARK ELF sneezes in tornado fashion effecting the enemy.... or have the bones telekinetically swirl in a large circle and bombards itself on all enemies or just one for damage... maybe have it as a 3 -4 pip spell ?
Notsure-- just sharing ( that's what we here for )

Anyway -- love the Death Wizards !!

Well, at around level 30 or so, when you go to Marleybone, you get a spell that allows you to summon a monster to aid you in battle. So death already has a little Myth in it.
um no all the schools get that anyway