Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*~Death Students Club~*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2010
gianking wrote:
Hi my guys name is Duncan Deathbringer :D and i am a level 27 necromancer its cool and im just starting marleybone so ya you might see me there in ambrose.
Adam Thunderbreath Level 26
I am just 1 level from going to marlybone!

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
gamemaster wrote:
Valkoor Shadowhunter,Level 48 Master Necromancer,Sword Saint...
Anyone gotten Lifebane yet?I've yet to get it yet,the quest for Scarecrow is currently inaccessible for those who'd like to know,my 2nd school is Storm :D...

My second school is storm :-)

William Nightcaster adept necromancer.

Explorer
May 22, 2009
DEATH STUDENTS MAY BE COOL, BUT LIFE WIZARDS WILL ALWAYS RULE! MWAH HA HA!
(hey, I made a rhyme! I'm a poet and I didn't know it!)

Survivor
May 23, 2009
My secondary class is life because death and life is an unstoppable healer

Survivor
Jan 17, 2009
Survivor
Nov 01, 2008
IZZI you do know that this is a very low hit on him i have done twice that you might want to pick up single life traps from gretta in cyclops and i was wondering if you have the +35 death traps just some food for thought my favorite part was when we set up and did a 3 million hit with a wraith on foulgaze you might want to put your tri traps feint and curse before your converts cause life has a boost on mal

Survivor
Jun 04, 2010
sirius88 wrote:
Hi, I'm a Apprentice Death wizard named Jeremy Shadowflame. So far Death Wizards are pretty awesome

Eh. today 8/11/2010 i lvl up to be an grandmaster. Um i personally think that, Death is awesome. My name is Quinn Darkeyes

GO DEATH WOOT!

Survivor
Sep 15, 2008
hai im a necromancer lvl 50 named lindsey jadesmith and i just wanna say DEATH IS SOO AWESOME and btw im part fire :D

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Wolf Goldfinder, GrandMaster Necromancer. Just want to let you guys know that if you are working on the death class, stick with it. :) It's actually pretty rewarding :D

Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
subject: undeads being different schoolsthan death

it just doesnt make sense

death rules

Explorer
Jun 02, 2009
lollol wrote:
i cant find the graveyard for the quest is there a graveyard if there is tell me were please
to the left of stormdrain tower where nightshade is. hope I helped :D

Explorer
Jun 02, 2009
lollol wrote:
im level 10 and my name is cris shadowwraith i realy need the grave stone were is it?
to the left of stormdrain tower the one where nightshade is.

Explorer
Jun 02, 2009
IanTheAwesome wrote:
macquis wrote:
I am a lvl 10 Necromancer , and I love it !! I like the fact I can offset death spells with a storm wand and fire cat spell ring ( i believe or necklace-whichever one you know what I am talking about). But I still haven't chosen my 2nd subclass spells..I am thinking storm for the damage. It would be kind of cool to have a myth like pet that you can summon and help you fight...such as a skeleton or even a little goblin that cast spells. That would be awesome ! How bout even a spell that summons a big pile of bones that a goblin or DARK ELF sneezes in tornado fashion effecting the enemy.... or have the bones telekinetically swirl in a large circle and bombards itself on all enemies or just one for damage... maybe have it as a 3 -4 pip spell ?
Notsure-- just sharing ( that's what we here for )

Anyway -- love the Death Wizards !!
isnt that the cursed srite that you get?

Well, at around level 30 or so, when you go to Marleybone, you get a spell that allows you to summon a monster to aid you in battle. So death already has a little Myth in it.

Explorer
Jun 02, 2009
Dragonfire1010 wrote:
Valdus Shadowblood, Magus Necromancer, Sunken City Survivor.

Well, practicing the dark magic of death for a long time, I have to say that the life sucking spells are just a bit underpowered. I mean, wraith, our second best life stealing spell only does 500 damage... Sure, you should be boosting yourself with deathblades and deathtraps on the way to that staggering 6 pips, but it still seems a little bit underwhelming compared to the other schools' 5/6 pip spells. And also, this has already been posted, but why not spread it? I think that doom and gloom should be changed to +50% to all life stealing spells as its current effect is mainly only usable in the arena.

Anyways, to quote Malorn, "The death school is the best!" What's cooler than being able to control death? Other than controlling all the elements, nothing, I say. Necromancers are unbeatable!!!! :D

Oh and one last thing. What did you guys choose as your secondary class? I choose storm for some good solid damage.
I just came to see what this was about because I'm part death but I gotta warn you we are not unbeatable.

Explorer
Jun 02, 2009
elihiott wrote:
How do you select a second school?
use all of (or most off) your training points on a school. :-)

Explorer
May 22, 2009
OK, so earlier I posted in here that life wizards are better, but since I just made another character called Saffron Deathwalker who studies death, I decided to join this "club" . So, I am Saffron Deathwalker and I am a level 12 and I am currently in Krokotopia and you can usually find me in the server Balestorm. See ya dudes !

p.s. I just wanted to make sure that you wizards know that life is still the best!

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
himy name is jesse nightshade I been studying the death arts now I love it i like it better than my other schools i had i am amazing in pvp and also in quest so far I think my death wizard is going to become my main wizard since i have 6 other school grandmasters and so far i love my death wizard the most so far I had a winning streak on rank pvp of 0 loses out 50 wins and i love it. and yes my death wizard is a grandmaster. lol save the best for last which is death for me.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2009
my name is chase shadowflame i am a master. i just wanted to say one time when i was doing quest i got bored and fought a random person. when i was done with the battle,i looked how much xp i had till i leveled up and i had exactly 1. that was when i was a little necromancerling.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
glade8er wrote:
Dragonfire1010 wrote:
Valdus Shadowblood, Magus Necromancer, Sunken City Survivor.

Well, practicing the dark magic of death for a long time, I have to say that the life sucking spells are just a bit underpowered. I mean, wraith, our second best life stealing spell only does 500 damage... Sure, you should be boosting yourself with deathblades and deathtraps on the way to that staggering 6 pips, but it still seems a little bit underwhelming compared to the other schools' 5/6 pip spells. And also, this has already been posted, but why not spread it? I think that doom and gloom should be changed to +50% to all life stealing spells as its current effect is mainly only usable in the arena.

Anyways, to quote Malorn, "The death school is the best!" What's cooler than being able to control death? Other than controlling all the elements, nothing, I say. Necromancers are unbeatable!!!! :D

Oh and one last thing. What did you guys choose as your secondary class? I choose storm for some good solid damage.
I just came to see what this was about because I'm part death but I gotta warn you we are not unbeatable.

I'm Mark Shadowrider, now level fourty-nine Master of death. And I have to say that at first, I liked storm for the easy damage. I especially loved it because I had a storm hound that gave me storm accuracy, damage, and power pip, along with a storm hound card. HOWEVER as I got to my higher levels, I realized that it was better to use my training points to get life up to satyr, ice up to tower, and then I got the spirit blade. With that, I was a good at soloing and playing in a team.
The reason I made the switch is because I realized that the best way to attack is with your own school spells, and only train spells that compliment your school's spells and your own playing style. If you're wondering why I didn't include spirit trap, it's because those get so easily used by poison and other wizards who don't know how to play as a team (trust me, there are more of them out there than you may think) that I've made my deck a blade based deck, including my defenses, which are mainly plague (a personal favorite) and weakness (I haven't trained it because I don't have room for it in my deck, yet).

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Saffron Mistbringer, Level 45 Necromancer, reporting for duty. XD
I aim for plenty of power pips with my extra stuff (y'know, rings and athames...) and go for health and extra defense/offense with all the other gear. Anyone else got any ideas on what we should look for in Death gear?

I am a heckhound addict (I have about seven in my [full] backpack at the moment). Favorite pets?

And on top of that, my secondary is Myth, but I keep going back to Niles for those spirit blades and traps...

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009

seth darkblade lvl 23

ya i like the whole life stealing but there sould be a spell that dosent take life that deals abit of damage live the banshee dosent hurt that mush it hurts as mush as troll and lepurcon i would understand this if it stole life but it dosent and its so weak!! :(

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
sethdarkblade lvl 23

also all bosses are death so we need support and we dont get death prisim till a pretty high lvl and i only got that cuz i got membership :?

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Death seems like the best school because you dont have to use heal spells
lvl 50 grandmaster necromancer secondary class storm

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
mastersumonner wrote:

seth darkblade lvl 23

ya i like the whole life stealing but there sould be a spell that dosent take life that deals abit of damage live the banshee dosent hurt that mush it hurts as mush as troll and lepurcon i would understand this if it stole life but it dosent and its so weak!! :(

Dude you need to know that well it might be a weak attack at first but no others chool learns as many blades and traps besides balance. USE THE TRAPS AND BLADES THE INCREASE BY A LOT! just a tip sorry for yelling
LVL twenty SCHOOL Death NAME Alex Skullbreaker

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
YES!!! I have mastered the legendary and powerful spell Scarecrow!!
Thought i had to travel to three worlds, I also found outon the way the secret of my family. Turns out my dad Valkoor Von Shadowgem was a Vampire!! Amazing what an old yearbook can tell you.