Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Daily Crowns for Members and Different Members

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 26, 2011
This would be like a roblox Builder's Club system, still with different times and such but also different levels of membership.

Normal Members - 20 crowns a day

Boosted Members - 40 crowns a day

Extreme Members - 80 crowns a day

Magical Members - 150 crowns a day

Of course for higher ranked members the cost would be more per month/year but I think it's a decent idea to consider..

This would also bring in KI some extra money ;D

Andrew CrowHunter Lvl 59

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Haha the players would like it and so would KI...

Great idea!

Level 68 Wolf BearGem

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
its a decent idea the only problem is that people have more than one wizard with different levels so how is that going to work?

LoganRaven Slinger

Survivor
Feb 16, 2013
I like this idea because I myself am a member, but I think it would not be fair to those who use crowns to buy areas.
David EmeraldBlade 67
Ian EmeraldBlade 19

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
AndrewTSamuel on Dec 10, 2014 wrote:
This would be like a roblox Builder's Club system, still with different times and such but also different levels of membership.

Of course for higher ranked members the cost would be more per month/year but I think it's a decent idea to consider..

Andrew CrowHunter Lvl 59
It's not necessary. People buying crowns will bring KI more money than giving members crowns for free. Sure, that would probably get more people to get a membership, but crowns are more expensive than memberships. Also, there needs to be some other bonuses to the higher level memberships than just more free crowns.

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
AndrewTSamuel on Dec 10, 2014 wrote:

Andrew CrowHunter Lvl 59
What the benefit i sure wouldn't pay just to get a small boost when i could just buy the things and if it just a new tittle i really wouldn't care then because why would i spend a little more money to get a tittle I would want something worth the money that i would use over and over again in the game like my death mastery.

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
I like people should be happy KI is letting people get crowns free in the first place. Asking for anything more is incredibly selfish.