Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Customer satisfaction day

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
387
First off yes am a current member, secondly this is just an idea. So i thought there should be a day where the current subscribers get crowns once a year say about 5000, for supporting Ki and making them who they are today. Agree? or Disagree? put your opinion on the bottom whether your agreeing or disagreeing cya around.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
514
watsupdog111 wrote:
First off yes am a current member, secondly this is just an idea. So i thought there should be a day where the current subscribers get crowns once a year say about 5000, for supporting Ki and making them who they are today. Agree? or Disagree? put your opinion on the bottom whether your agreeing or disagreeing cya around.


It should be on wizard101's anniversary every year!

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
387
I agree and it would encourage others to buy a subscription over crowns.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
4956
watsupdog111 wrote:
First off yes am a current member, secondly this is just an idea. So i thought there should be a day where the current subscribers get crowns once a year say about 5000, for supporting Ki and making them who they are today. Agree? or Disagree? put your opinion on the bottom whether your agreeing or disagreeing cya around.

I don't see that happening, but we do get anniversary gifts and such on occasion. I do like the idea though. :)

Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
85
KI makes too much on crowns for that to be an option... but... ya never know. And btw I personally LOVE this idea... I've been a subscriber for a long time now and can only afford crowns every now and then. A "thank you" gift for subscribers (besides a Boar Knight pet, which is nice) would keep the long timers coming back even though we have full accounts of Transcendeds (I'm not quite there yet, but almost!). And it would keep the "noobs" (no offense meant here, just using the term to describe players that are new or fairly new. We were all "noobs" at one point btw.) coming back for more. Think about it.... Subscribers get yearly gift... the kid who is renewing for the first time is suprised with X amount of crowns.. thinks "cool! Let's see what I can get." causing the kid, or adult.. whoever, to WANT to buy more crowns... You collect more flies with honey. Crown sales would actually go up, way up if KI did give us a yearly crowns gift. Just my opinion...

Wishing good drops, lots of xp and lots of fun to all.....

Defender
May 13, 2009
100
I agree since I have only had crowns I believe once. And it gives player experiense of how awesome it is to have crowns making more people get them.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
755
i think the terminology you are looking for is

Customer Appreciation ...... not customer satisfaction

and since they give the anniversary gifts i cant see this happening.

but how about 100 gold on your birthday...

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
387
hobi wrote:
i think the terminology you are looking for is

Customer Appreciation ...... not customer satisfaction

and since they give the anniversary gifts i cant see this happening.

but how about 100 gold on your birthday...
are you kidding on the last sentence? that sounded so dull to me i cant tell if you were serious or not.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
441
Champion
Apr 18, 2010
403
Hero
Jun 08, 2009
793
No. I disagree. It would choke off Kingsisle's Crowns income, they wouldn't have enough money to continue updating, players get bored and leave, need I continue? No offense, but this just sounds like pure greed.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
41
Thats a GREAT idea, but they already make a lot of money on crowns so I can't see it happening. It'd be nice, though, since I don't get crowns very often!

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
387
bionaknight wrote:
No. I disagree. It would choke off Kingsisle's Crowns income, they wouldn't have enough money to continue updating, players get bored and leave, need I continue? No offense, but this just sounds like pure greed.
I see how message baords work, there has to be at least one person to disagree on every post. Everyone is a critic, especially on ideas that are never going to be established. Dude there just ideas you don't have to go over board.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
793
watsupdog111 wrote:
bionaknight wrote:
No. I disagree. It would choke off Kingsisle's Crowns income, they wouldn't have enough money to continue updating, players get bored and leave, need I continue? No offense, but this just sounds like pure greed.
I see how message baords work, there has to be at least one person to disagree on every post. Everyone is a critic, especially on ideas that are never going to be established. Dude there just ideas you don't have to go over board.
I was just stating my opinion based on logic. It's my opinion, that free Crowns is a bad idea. I've said this once, I've said this a thousand times: I am writing my opinion, not looking for a fight. I'm a player, not a troll.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
387
bionaknight wrote:
watsupdog111 wrote:
bionaknight wrote:
No. I disagree. It would choke off Kingsisle's Crowns income, they wouldn't have enough money to continue updating, players get bored and leave, need I continue? No offense, but this just sounds like pure greed.
I see how message baords work, there has to be at least one person to disagree on every post. Everyone is a critic, especially on ideas that are never going to be established. Dude there just ideas you don't have to go over board.
I was just stating my opinion based on logic. It's my opinion, that free Crowns is a bad idea. I've said this once, I've said this a thousand times: I am writing my opinion, not looking for a fight. I'm a player, not a troll.
alright i was just trying to see what you would say

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
180
you didn't have to say you were a member. you are posting, so obviously
and another thing. on the annniversary of their acheivement they give us money? give me a present your next birthday. no. they already give us little things