Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Craft in the next world 80-90

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
40
Hi there have some new idea wanted to share with you. I was thinking about new world but to make it hard for everyone so they dont finish it in 2 weeks. Craft world need to craft to get to the next quest each quest make like spells for goat monk. This way the world will last a long time people will not zip right through it.Also add new gear with pierce. I think should take out pet derby make it a crafting station.

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
391
are you crazy! do you know the how much gold we would all need just for the regents. if you actually did crafting like me you would know how long it takes and how expensive it is. btw sp what if people do worlds in 2 weeks does that bother you or something and whats up with the pierce gear anyways? wouldnt you rather use a prisim and convert 100% of the damage plus the bonus for the bosses weakness. but aparently you would rather cut into the bosses defense by 25%. :?

Survivor
Dec 11, 2009
3
ALLEN6666666 wrote:
Hi there have some new idea wanted to share with you. I was thinking about new world but to make it hard for everyone so they dont finish it in 2 weeks. Craft world need to craft to get to the next quest each quest make like spells for goat monk. This way the world will last a long time people will not zip right through it.Also add new gear with pierce. I think should take out pet derby make it a crafting station.


i agree with this just don't leave out the Death Wizard on new spells.

Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
43
2 weeks? I have been done with worlds in one week. You level up too fast. Better gear would be nice to have. I have level 56 or 58 gear on. I am level 80. The spells for Balance this world I wish was better. Balance didn't ever get level 70 spell. Prism that would hurt Balance for Balance would have been a greatl spell to own.

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
141
no no no no no no NO NO NO NO!!! Please KI dont add another craft level, I can't complete legendary as it is!!! i have been on legendary for i think 3 months, and counting, NO MORE CRAFTING QUESTS!

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
3175
ALLEN6666666 wrote:
Hi there have some new idea wanted to share with you. I was thinking about new world but to make it hard for everyone so they dont finish it in 2 weeks. Craft world need to craft to get to the next quest each quest make like spells for goat monk. This way the world will last a long time people will not zip right through it.Also add new gear with pierce. I think should take out pet derby make it a crafting station.


Great galloping Storm Lords, no! If this ever happened, I would quit the game... I've lost patience with crafting, especially after that legendary artisan quest took me 6 months to complete. There's not enough gold in the Spiral that could ever make me like crafting, and an entire world based on it would be complete and utter torture... I'd rather let the Dragon Titan eat me alive!

Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
40
Crafting is not that hard. I would like a challange. I crafted everything in game. I think this would make a challange for people to learn true value and hard work earned. If your haveing troubel always ask friends help you with crafting. I have crafted over 100 wizards old gear lvl 55 in game for them thats Hat,Robe,and shoes thats over 300 iteams. I just think we need a challange make worlds last longer.

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
103
Ok, I know you like crafting but... NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mom LOVES to craft she will get to ds crafting before she's done with kt. But she even said no more crafting quests! Please no more that would completely and utterly kill me. I too, like crafting but NEVER this way! I find that the cl quest was hard enough but then the was zafaria. I spent 3 months on it and i was SO relieved when I finished. And then this post came.
I was thinking no more. I don't even want to craft this stuff again. I dont care how cool it looks, but I HATED it. Please no more crafting I still have nightmares.

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
391
ALLEN6666666 wrote:
Crafting is not that hard. I would like a challange. I crafted everything in game. I think this would make a challange for people to learn true value and hard work earned. If your haveing troubel always ask friends help you with crafting. I have crafted over 100 wizards old gear lvl 55 in game for them thats Hat,Robe,and shoes thats over 300 iteams. I just think we need a challange make worlds last longer.
so do you think you should choose where the games goes from here for 20 million different people who all have different opinions than you do?

Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
10
advtech wrote:
no no no no no no NO NO NO NO!!! Please KI dont add another craft level, I can't complete legendary as it is!!! i have been on legendary for i think 3 months, and counting, NO MORE CRAFTING QUESTS!

MORE CRAFTING QUESTS! :P It makes a great challenge and can serve as an advantage to truly hard working crafters like me.

Level 75 necrmoncer Oran Duskstalker