Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

cool idea for photomancy

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 21, 2016
have you ever wanted to hang your best pictures on the wall I have so I have come up with this idea it will be called wall editing basically you can add anything to the wall even the walls of caves and buildings you could place anything on it even mirrors that have a char in the middle

Defender
Dec 20, 2012
vampirecuty123 on Aug 9, 2018 wrote:
have you ever wanted to hang your best pictures on the wall I have so I have come up with this idea it will be called wall editing basically you can add anything to the wall even the walls of caves and buildings you could place anything on it even mirrors that have a char in the middle
That sounds like an amazing idea! I hope there's some way this could be implemented in the future!

Cheyenne StormHunter
Level 114

Defender
Sep 15, 2013
I really like this idea, I think that's what KI has planned already. I hope so anyway. I have a lot of houses with just the same old things to hang on the walls. If there could be a framing shop, with sizing options for your photo's you could make every house completely unique and personalized! That's genius! I'm sick of having bare walls or having to use the same stuff over and over. It would be really nice to take photo's of your friends on here and other scenery, to use as wall décor, with a lot of different framing and sizing options.

Defender
Sep 15, 2013
Also, I'd like to be able to upload my art from past holiday drawing contests. I think it would be cool to be able to display what I've created over the years. I don't know how that could be implemented, probably not very practical, but it would be cool!

Explorer
Feb 21, 2016
thank you for the comments so far I hope this topic will become more popular soon
in game contacts: Daniel deathgem, Daniel ghostwalker

Survivor
Aug 27, 2018
vampirecuty123 on Aug 9, 2018 wrote:
Excellent idea!

Myself, was trying to find a way to hang on the wall a picture with my friends, but found none.

It would be also nice if we had an albume of photos in the house, which could be activated (like musical instruments, for example) by a visitor, so to be able to see the collection. I know there are already other socials to share photos, but it is so different...

Even - I dare - might be there, in the future, a small home cinema with a projector to present a slideshow of a selection of pictures to show to a friend visiting the house?... hope so

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I totally LOVE the ideas in this thread!

Using photomancy pictures as wall hangings
The framing shop to select sizes
The interactive photo album in our house for visitors to snoop through

I'd really like to see ALL of these ideas added to game! There are some beautiful pictures around the Spiral that have never become housing items and finding good pictures to compliment a room we've decorated can be very tricky. This would be absolutely amazing and allow for extensive creativity with a personal touch!

I'm totally LOVING these ideas!!!!