Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Convert Blades?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
When facing an enemy of the same school, many wizards, especially Life and Ice, will run out of ____ Prism cards because they used them all up. Now for schools like Storm and Fire, A few converts is all they need due to hard-hitting attacks. I would suggest adding a convert blade so that we have more converts to use for boosts on monsters.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Hmmm, wonder where I have heard this idea before? Hmmm, oh well.

I like the idea and first the motion!

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
leprecon99 wrote:
When facing an enemy of the same school, many wizards, especially Life and Ice, will run out of ____ Prism cards because they used them all up. Now for schools like Storm and Fire, A few converts is all they need due to hard-hitting attacks. I would suggest adding a convert blade so that we have more converts to use for boosts on monsters.

There is a spell called reshuffle. I have played every type of school and I have NEVER ran out of prisms when fighting same school enemies. (They may have not appeared when i wanted, but I have never ran out.)

As for a blade convert. I can see different problems there. What if, you were fighting multiple enemies of different schools? It would convert the damage regardless of what enemy is your same school. Also, how would it effect your other blades? and traps.

I think prisms are fine just how they are. There is a saying, "If it isn't broken, don't fix it".

Hannah Lifebringer level 70 Life