Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Christmas Instance

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 30, 2009
You guys already have not one not two not three but four Halloween instances, why not a wizard saving Santa Claus from the bad guys? (Morganthe and Old Cob) Malistare could be on your side too. Your rewards could be unique. Thoughts?

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
wizard7867 on Dec 2, 2015 wrote:
You guys already have not one not two not three but four Halloween instances, why not a wizard saving Santa Claus from the bad guys? (Morganthe and Old Cob) Malistare could be on your side too. Your rewards could be unique. Thoughts?
That is a AWESOME idea. Christmas is my favorite holiday and I wish they would do more.
-JelliBeans603

Survivor
Jan 24, 2013
I Love the New 12 Days of the Spiral! What about you? Has anyone created your own Ornament for the contest? Explain how yours will look if so? Want to here about mine!? It will be fully striked with Red and Green Camo And dashed from each corner almost making it look like a 3D Paint and the camo curves into a shape that makes it look unbelievable, This will surely be a decoration i'd love to use in my house! ;D

Survivor
Jun 30, 2013
wizard7867 on Dec 2, 2015 wrote:
I'd LOOOOOOOOOOVE such a thing to come out soon! It should be somewhere free in WC or Droppable/Given away for a housing gauntlet. And I assume level tiers would be appreciated for either version, so that all levels can get an appropriate challenge. :)

Explorer
Jun 27, 2014
I would really like some sort of Christmas instance, perhaps based on "A Christmas Carol" with the 3 ghosts similar to the 5 boxes we could travel to the past present and future to teach Scrooge the error of his ways. Cyrus being a rather stern Professor could make for a good scrooge xd, If you have ever made a Myth wizard I'm sure you know what I mean xd.. Marley could be played by Mailistaire trying to show Cyrus what happens when you turn away from being nice, after Darkmoor Malistaire learns his lesson finally so would fit right in.We could have Ambrose as the ghost of xmas past he would remember Cyrus in his young days. We would travel to around the time we saw Cyrus in the 5 boxes instance when he was more of a hippie, see him having fun battle alongside him as he learned his studies and why he chose myth. We could also see the reason for him turning into the Cyrus we all know.Professor Greyrose could be the ghost of xmas present she is always upbeat and reminds me of a fairy godmother. We could travel to see how Cyrus teaches in his class with his sterness and follow along with a student helping him achieve good grades with battling. We would see his home life and how hard he works to please Cyrus.For the ghost of xmas future I am not sure on the best fit prehaps dworgyn. We could travel to when Cyrus is older but left with no students studying Myth we could have him battle his alter ego to finally learn the spirits of forgiveness and patience. We would then go back to the present and see him with the failing student being patient and a full class of happy students.

Explorer
May 30, 2009
You guys are awesome. I love that Scrooge idea. Cyrus would be the perfect idea, he's such a crude, misunderstood man.