Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ceren Nightchant's miscolored shoes

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 19, 2008
I was wondering about ceren nightchant's miscolored shoes, like they do not match his robes, like their yellow and his stuff is all green!It REALLY bothers me because i am a real perfectionist, and it's a problem for me... pleez fix this!

Defender
Nov 05, 2008
goldfish8 wrote:
I was wondering about ceren nightchant's miscolored shoes, like they do not match his robes, like their yellow and his stuff is all green!It REALLY bothers me because i am a real perfectionist, and it's a problem for me... pleez fix this!

he is a wizard who cares about stats not looks and would rather spend hi gold on treasure cards than the dye shop :P me personaly i like to match but i can respect his choice, pluss maybe he won them that way in a real tough battle and wants to keep them just the way he won them

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
LOL, why are you looking at his shoes? I really don't care if someone matches or not. Actually, at the moment I don't match either. I just bought the Master's Shoes of the Dryad and I couldn't afford them in my colors so I bought them as the cheapest: White and that tan-ish color. Personally, if Ceren Nightchant doesn't want to match then it doesn't bother me.

Defender
Oct 19, 2008
Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
Delver
Jun 16, 2009
Not sure what he's doing, but I like to wear my school colors which is Black and white. And my friend who is a life wizard like to wear colors that represent life and joy, which would be green and light green and bright calm colors. And one of my friend's who is ice, usually wears light blue and white.

That's how I do it, but I think it's fine if you do a combination of colors.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
I spend all my money on dye and making my outfits cool :D

Elizabeth MythGem *lvl 35 conjurer*