Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celstia Is Under Water...How Do We Live?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 15, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
I had a few theorys after reading about this.

I am guessing some avatar-like thing where we can get suits to live underwater

Or we will be in a bubble (like someone else said)
Snorkel suits!

Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
I really dont know... I just cant wait until it happens.

Oh and by the way if you were wondering, since we can do SOOOO many other stuff as wizards, why not breathe under water?

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Maybe a bubble, or a sub, like others have said.

Elizabeth MistLeaf
Level 34
Magus Thaumaturge(Ice)

Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
Hi guys, if any of you wanna meet me in the game tell me. Obviously, you'll need to tell me where, the realm, time, ( in Eastern Time ), and you persons name.

Hopefully I can be on the time you say cause i have a lot of stuff in my life right at the moment but I think the 17 of June I'll be playing like crazy. Well guys, see ya in the game!

Kenneth DuneWard Level 29 Ice, Pet-Adult on Live Realm

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
well of course an underwater dome. i saw preveiws and videos of it it's a dome

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
Jeetor wrote:
Well I had an idea of ( If Celstia really is under water) the under water world Celstia about Merle Ambrose giving us a new power to let us live under water and stuff. And I was thinking every school could get a water spell of some sort... I had 2 ideas...
1: Ice- A big ice block appears and it melts into water and makes a wave hitting the oppenet.
2: Storm- An ocean appears and you hear rumbling and ( since some earthquakes make waves or tsunamis if you will) a tsunami ( A big wave ) comes and hits the oppenet.

Thats it thanks for viewing
Kenneth DuneWard Level 29 Adept Ice

P.S. If you wanna meet in the game, check out my newest post on page 2.

idea 1 = idea 2
idea 2 = tempest

Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
Oh my gosh my friends of wizard101 the test realm is here with celstia! My questions are aswered! Thank you guys for also commenting on this even though no will care about this, so thanks guys, when something I hear about i'll post saying stuff about it!

Kenneth DunWard Level i forgot lol Ice - Pet on live realm - adult

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
Jeetor wrote:
....2: Storm- An ocean appears and you hear rumbling and ( since some earthquakes make waves or tsunamis if you will) a tsunami ( A big wave ) comes and hits the oppenet.

Actually, they already have this. It's called "Tempest" and hits not just one but all of the opponents. It's a rank 4 Spell, I believe :D

Molly
Adept Sorcerer
--
I don't believe in signatures.

Explorer
Jul 13, 2009
jesspke wrote:
nice point...VERY NICE POINT, celestia is underwater dude, but i have a sort of a unfair idea.........u lose health, only 1 per minet- but once you get to a made up by me place, the underwater palace, with neptune at its heart,and you beat him, you get a special mask that when you equip it you dont loose health, plus to make you wear it it gives you 3 triton cards 2 stormzilla cards and 1 of the new cards they should make for the level cap, piranah swarm, where piranahs swim past the target, and all of a sudden, they turn and shoot lightning beams at all opponents leaving then with a hurt over time thing dat does 500 per turn, and i went of da subject there! byeee!!!!!!!!!!
The only mistake in your storm spell is it does things that fire would do.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2010
Of cousre everybody is awsome except all those noobs that took over wizard city . I wish they could make a whole new world for noobs under level 15. But that is my opinion.No offence to all those nebies out there .So bye post if you can. Grace I don't believe in noobs

Survivor
May 02, 2009
Wow! Nice one! It's just a game and it's not like real life so we can still live.

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
ok. some people on this post r really.......
nvm.
celestia is underwater, but its under big domes and stuff like the storm house. there is no land.

how do i know that?
watch the KVUE news video VERY closely.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
While most of the world will be in those domes as seen in the pictures, as stated in an interview with massively, there will be swimming in the new world. And because the domes are underwater, my guess is that the swimming will be too so this topic actually does have a point.

As for how we live, it will likely be some kind of magic object similar to the spiderbane blade ( an object that we make but is not an item that can be equipped) in gh that allows you to defeat grendels. Except that it lets you survive underwater. Clothing items that give this ability are also possible, as is the addition of another globe (like the health and mana ones) that shows your underwater energy left (how much more time you can stay underwater before you start to lose health) Though the first method seems the most likely because of the style of the game.

Survivor
Nov 22, 2008
bravevline wrote:
Are you kidding? How do we live? BECAUSE WE'RE AWESOME OF COURSE, how else!?
i agree we rule celestia will be defeated

Survivor
Nov 22, 2008
Jeetor wrote:
Well I had an idea of ( If Celstia really is under water) the under water world Celstia about Merle Ambrose giving us a new power to let us live under water and stuff. And I was thinking every school could get a water spell of some sort... I had 2 ideas...
1: Ice- A big ice block appears and it melts into water and makes a wave hitting the oppenet.
2: Storm- An ocean appears and you hear rumbling and ( since some earthquakes make waves or tsunamis if you will) a tsunami ( A big wave ) comes and hits the oppenet.

Thats it thanks for viewing
Kenneth DuneWard Level 29 Adept Ice

P.S. If you wanna meet in the game, check out my newest post on page 2.
merle gives us diving gear and if we dont wear it in celestia we die and have to make a new wizard

Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
Hi guys...
Well I figured out how we'll do this the sealena? Is it? idk, she's trapped in the water cage and you get this quest to make a potion to let you breathe, so anyway...

I can't play anymore... I have a Mac...
So long Wizard101 friends, x cries x.

Kenneth DuneWard ( The lost wizard, ) level 31 Ice

Goodbye Wizard101... I still remember the first day i played...

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
Question: How do we live underwater?

Answer: The "willing suspension of disbelief" - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Devin Darksong – Grandmaster Necromancer – lvl 50 Death
Digby Darksong – Grandmaster Theurgist – lvl 50 Life
Duncan Darksong – Grandmaster Sorcerer – lvl 50 Balance
Dylan Darksong – Grandmaster Diviner – lvl 50 Storm
Dustan Darksong – Grandmaster Conjurer – lvl 50 Myth
Dolan Darksong – Master Thaumaturge - 50 Ice

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
DID YOU GUYS EVEN DO THE SELENA GOMEZ QUESTS?? we drink a potion that makes us BREATHE underwater!

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
willwolf64 wrote:
DID YOU GUYS EVEN DO THE SELENA GOMEZ QUESTS?? we drink a potion that makes us BREATHE underwater!

...wow...before you act like other people are blunt, look at WHEN the thread was posted, and also, there was someone who said, 'celestia will probably be after july' red flags should be rising, you posted on a OLD thread

Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
Wow its sorta sad that you called this old because i posted this when i was lvl 25, i had so many friends i even meet them in real life... now, well...

Kenneth DuneWard ( lost Wizard ) level 31 Ice

P.S. weirdly my first word i could ever read was ice when i said it when i was 4...