Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

buy a balance shield of sabrina green

2
AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 24, 2013
24
popcicool7777777 on Apr 21, 2013 wrote:
Enough now.

Balance has no specific blade, no specific spear, no specific trap, so no specific shield.

This is what seperates balance from the other schools. You mean you want to stop the uniqueness (?) of Balance by making it work like the other schools?? No.

Its your choice to make Balace common and not unique. It will just stop all of this mysterious and exciting uniqueness.

I dont know how to say it. I tried all the ways to make you understand, but your just not open to the others. Me, Myself and I.

You dont seem to care about the disagreement of people.

Now this is not only important in Wizard101 but also in the real world. This is part of being and living in a community. We ARE a community here at Wizard101. Even though we do not share the same thoughts and ideas, we get along nicely. Why? We accept to disagree and move on.

Back on topic, why fight for an addition that will just seem like adding some lemon to your favourite meal? It will just ruin everything.

Everyone's ideas are good - even yours. BUT everyone here has the right to disagree. Think about it and say "Well, people dont like this. So how could I make it better so they do like it." And then, if you cannot fond anything to improve it, just let it be. Move on, because life will not be waiting for you. And I wont.
My idea of ​​a balance shield. Do not destroy wizard101 but only makes Wizard101 to a fun game. And no I do not want like you write destroy the other schools or to make balance wizard must do the other schools work, but I try an open up will now have opportunities for all who playing Wizard101 and that is what gets the shield is from sabrina green star so all that want a balance shield can get to it. So I worry about other people one myself. And there are also receiving my balancing shield is from sabrina green star like the ones it does not wish to make use of the shield can use the training points on anything they want.
but we can talk about Spirit armor or Tower shield then I would like to tell it from my idea of ​​a balance shield not working as Spirit armor or Tower shield which are two spell as they think I do not know, and I must tell of I know elemental shield and spirit shield. because I want to add mystery to balance and not a general spell as spirit armor or Tower shield but a great spell which is exciting because it only protects against.
because I care about the disagreement of people I have and make my idea out so as to use of lot a people.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2013
34
Balance is unique partly because it has a shield for all other schools. Allowing it to have a shield for all schools completely is a terrible idea, because it would completely take away the unique defense quality's of the ice school.

Survivor
Feb 24, 2013
24
heck serpent on Apr 23, 2013 wrote:
Balance is unique partly because it has a shield for all other schools. Allowing it to have a shield for all schools completely is a terrible idea, because it would completely take away the unique defense quality's of the ice school.
yes Balance is unique balance has elemental shield and spirit shield as you may well say is from all other schools but sabrina green does not have a shield that protects the balance damage and only balance damage it would work ice defense quality's or ice tower shield and I do not want to do balance to a defense wizards as ice is adding a new option to all of which playing wizard101

Survivor
Jun 13, 2011
12
wizardrokz on Apr 2, 2013 wrote:
The minus 80% thing is what monsters of the opposite schol have. Balance has no opposite, so Idk how this would work.....maybe balance people could learn it? I know it doesn't make much sense, but balance has no opposite, so who would get the shield?
As a point of intrest, Balance is the combination of all schools, the elemental schools are not the combination of anything, prime schools if you will, thus opposite. there is also the question of the spirit schools, in the first story arc players get a boost against their "opposite" schools, ice damage boost against fire mobs, life damage against death mobs and so forth. the spirit schools also boost against balance mobs, always have, this suggests that anything that is not a combination of everything is infact "out of balance" or could be concidered "opposite".

As for the questino of a balance shield, it would be nice for balance players to be able to defend against balance bosses as the bosses defend against balance damage with their shield that can't be removed (native resist). though the addition of a balance shield would also have to include "all that goes with it" meaning a damage specific blade, trap, spear and so forth. IDK, this seams like more work that KI is willing to put into W101 at this point of the games life cycle.

there is also the fanatical belife that including balance in the SWAG of the spiral (shield, trap, blade, ect) would bring the sprial to a screaching halt and it would be the end of all that we know... yea, balance was included in the level 84 auras (thank you KI for that) and wouldn't you know it, eveerything was OK, lets hope that KI is learning from what they are doing right.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2010
9
popcicool7777777 on Apr 21, 2013 wrote:
Enough now.

Balance has no specific blade, no specific spear, no specific trap, so no specific shield.

This is what seperates balance from the other schools. You mean you want to stop the uniqueness (?) of Balance by making it work like the other schools?? No.

Its your choice to make Balace common and not unique. It will just stop all of this mysterious and exciting uniqueness.

I dont know how to say it. I tried all the ways to make you understand, but your just not open to the others. Me, Myself and I.

You dont seem to care about the disagreement of people.

Now this is not only important in Wizard101 but also in the real world. This is part of being and living in a community. We ARE a community here at Wizard101. Even though we do not share the same thoughts and ideas, we get along nicely. Why? We accept to disagree and move on.

Back on topic, why fight for an addition that will just seem like adding some lemon to your favourite meal? It will just ruin everything.

Everyone's ideas are good - even yours. BUT everyone here has the right to disagree. Think about it and say "Well, people dont like this. So how could I make it better so they do like it." And then, if you cannot fond anything to improve it, just let it be. Move on, because life will not be waiting for you. And I wont.
Agreed and this is coming from a balance person. Well if you don"t train or buy treasure towers then you are a little helpless against it. Not alot of wizards carry absorb shields in there decks.

Survivor
Feb 24, 2013
24
Korranation101 on Apr 30, 2013 wrote:
Agreed and this is coming from a balance person. Well if you don"t train or buy treasure towers then you are a little helpless against it. Not alot of wizards carry absorb shields in there decks.
I have playing a life wizard 1-2 years back to drgonspyre and I play as an ice wizard and now I am play one a balance wizard and my balance wizard is also in drgonspyre so I know Wizard101 but I have thought about of sabrina green star could sell a balance shield one shields giving - to balance damage only-to balance damage it is not a multi-shield I talked about but the small spell which gives protection, sabrina green star the shield to all school as you like playing can buy but there is not a balance shield and it would be a great idea if it came a new spell as a shield to balance and I think and believe that it should look in colors light yellow as a read-roll paper yellow and on the shield one icon in red and the icon for balance, and I know that everything is makes something so I think a the balance shield of making of all the school shields and 3 tower shield and 1 citrine and I think only of the balance shield giving -80% to balance damage.

Explorer
Mar 23, 2013
74
Nope! sorry I really don't like this idea. Balance is all about having no rival school, and bringing different schools together. it would be effective and would be just plain annoying!

Survivor
Jul 03, 2010
9
1. This would affect pvp when going up against balance DRAMATICALLY.
Why? Because balance has no "school specific" blades or traps. Making a school specific shield would severely limit the damage potential that balance would bring.
2. As people have said before, balance is balanced. It shouldn't have it's own school specific shield.
If KI does make a "balance shield", a balance prism of some sort would need to be added along with balance school blades and traps

Defender
Sep 19, 2010
178
Its hard enough to be balance with less buffs than the other schools, no prism, and not very good damage(Judgement has good damage, but it eats all your pips so really not very good at all). The main thing balance does have is that it is hard to minimize the damage that it deals due to the fact that towers, weakness, and armor spells are all that work against it; an 80% balance shield would make balance worthless. I started off this post thinking maybe still give balance one free other school shield or something to make up for them not getting anything from sabrina, but really if you think about it, balance gets reshuffle for free, spirit and elemental blades and traps for free, spirit and elemental spears for free, and probably some other for frees that I'm drawing a blank on. Balance really doesn't need a shield.

Explorer
Mar 23, 2013
74
there should never be a balance shield. ever.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
760
wizardrokz on Apr 2, 2013 wrote:
The minus 80% thing is what monsters of the opposite schol have. Balance has no opposite, so Idk how this would work.....maybe balance people could learn it? I know it doesn't make much sense, but balance has no opposite, so who would get the shield?
prolly a 60% shield and balance for free anyone else for a training point

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
957
Popcicool7777 and 1320 Wraith are pretty much on Target, no Balance shield is needed in the game, and is not needed now.
The Entire Point of Balance is to be able to attack, and only have one Shield to stop them, a Tower Shield.
I run pure Balance, which means that I do not use Hydra, Spectral Blast, Chimera, etc.
This puts me in a weak state, as I cannot stack traps or Blades, without someone putting a
weakness, or -40, or something else on me, and I have no way to get it off.
Think of that, if someone puts up a Tower, I cannot cast a wand without losing all of the Traps I have put up. I also lose everyone of my Blades if a few Weakness are put up.

Please think of this, we have limited pure balance Blades, we have limited pure balance Traps. Everyone else can put up far more blades of their specific school. Everyone can put up far more Traps than pure Balance can. They can keep building, but one Tower, Weakness, or a TC Tower or Weakness, and we are done.

This is the curse and the gift, that Balance has been given. We are hard to stop, but on the other hand, we cannot build up the huge hits that other schools can.

Yes, we have Chimera, and Saber Tooth, but look at the Balance when it hits level 90. Other schools have spells that can hit higher than a fully pip Judge for only 10 pips.
Almost everyone carries Towers at the high levels, so again, Balance has more limitations.

Bottom line, if you add a Balance Shield, then they have to give Balance, a Balance Tri blade, a Balance Blade, a Balance tri trap, a Balance Trap, and an Attack over Time spell like Life got.
Yes, you will make us just like a Life Wizard, and that will ruin what a Balance Wizard is.

So, since what you are suggesting would destroy what a Balance Wizard is, why not just take it out of the game?
Having a Balance Shield makes no sense, and would totally ruin the whole design and Concept of the Balance Wizard. Just saying....

Explorer
Dec 16, 2012
53
AlexDanR5555 on Apr 1, 2013 wrote:
I have playing a life wizard 1-2 years back to drgonspyre and I play as an ice wizard and now I am play one a balance wizard and my balance wizard is also in drgonspyre so I know Wizard101 but I have thought about of sabrina green star could sell a balance shield one shields giving - to balance damage only-to balance damage it is not a multi-shield I talked about but the small spell which gives protection, sabrina green star the shield to all school as you like playing can buy but there is not a balance shield and it would be a great idea if it came a new spell as a shield to balance and I think and believe that it should look in colors light yellow as a read-roll paper yellow and on the shield one icon in red and the icon for balance, and I know that everything is makes something so I think a the balance shield of making of all the school shields and 3 tower shield and 1 citrine and I think only of the balance shield giving -80% to balance damage.
Huh... Maybe we should add 4 new schools, Eating, Sleeping, Drinking, and Exercise. Their spells can cost 6 training points each, except for fire wizards, who can train them for free. And the next world will be a utopia where the NPCs are bipedal, sentient toenail clippings, the drop rates for defeat and collect is 0%, and Morganthe went there on vacation, since being an evil supervillain makes a person very stressed. I hope I`ve made my point.

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
403
AlexDanR5555 on Apr 2, 2013 wrote:
I know from Because drain energy from all the other schools but now each is also not an because shield to the enemies that I think on but it Because shield as you like playing could get from sabrina green star as a defender you to Because damage and only in against Because damage, and all who will buy things can get it balance shield and if you wish to do so you cannot buy balance shield and find also dispel next outgoing because spell and the enemy has spell unbalance can get because shield
What!? does this even mean?

2