Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

best housing idea ever: bosses

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 20, 2009
what if you could put bosses in your house?
like there could be a shop where you make a boss?
it would go like this (i filled in the blanks)

name: malistare drake j.r
health: 15'000
says before you fight him: "you killed my father! i will get you for that!"
says after you fight him: "how did you beat me?"

then you could put it in your house.
i also thought of how they drop things.
1: you obtain the item you'd like your boss to drop
2: you click on your boss
3: your inventory and a separate inventory show up
4: you move the stuff you want your boss to drop into the separate inventory
5: your boss drops the stuff!

benjamin dragonpants
master of death

Explorer
Jul 12, 2009
Great idea! I really think that they need to do more with the houses, because really the only thing people use houses for is for quick world changing and for crafting. That would be awesome if you could put bosses, or even entire dungeons in your house!

Devin Griffinstrider lvl 50 Grandmaster Diviner

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
Dude, there is already ~3-4 Topics on this. Why make more? To make KI take another close look at the idea? Do you want Celestia or that? Think about it.... Celestia will get even more delayed. Already because of these 'Preview Quest'
Many bored grandmasters including me have been waiting forever. Lots quit, more noobs joined ( lol the 10,000,000 people totaled up ) .

Oh and for the idea where you make one. It can just be a golem, only the health, rank, resist to which schools and how much matters. The name, I think that will make that idea more complicated. If you go tell someone to beat [random name inserted] they have no idea and most people cant say it because it's a kids game, more text chat people right?

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
MILANUP1 wrote:
Dude, there is already ~3-4 Topics on this. Why make more? To make KI take another close look at the idea? Do you want Celestia or that? Think about it.... Celestia will get even more delayed. Already because of these 'Preview Quest'
Many bored grandmasters including me have been waiting forever. Lots quit, more noobs joined ( lol the 10,000,000 people totaled up ) .

Oh and for the idea where you make one. It can just be a golem, only the health, rank, resist to which schools and how much matters. The name, I think that will make that idea more complicated. If you go tell someone to beat [random name inserted] they have no idea and most people cant say it because it's a kids game, more text chat people right?
celestia or cl has not been delayed i have questioned KI about this on a different message it said starting LATE THIS SUMMER players will be able to enter the new world of celestia starting this june players will be able to undertake quests to figure out the storyif you dont understand what this means basically it said you can do quests to find out the STORY but you cant go there yet.

Explorer
Sep 20, 2009
Survivor
Dec 25, 2008
Points made. Quit rushing them with Celestia anyways. Your just gonna rush them to open it and then it opens with hundreds of bugs? Then your gonna complain about that when YOU rushed them? Its entirely your fault for not letting them take their time. :?

The more ideas made and the more popular they get, the longer celestia is delayed.

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
ambybob wrote:

benjamin dragonpants
master of death
hey i know you on w101 you my friend but maybe not how did you beat me part and you choose what the boss drops but you coppied my idea from telling a person that i had bosses at my house and what if they dont wanna battle? they could have a swhitch on the gameplay options no bosses in house but that would be really cool -joshua wraith :-D victory is ussered

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
zacty98 wrote:
Points made. Quit rushing them with Celestia anyways. Your just gonna rush them to open it and then it opens with hundreds of bugs? Then your gonna complain about that when YOU rushed them? Its entirely your fault for not letting them take their time. :?

The more ideas made and the more popular they get, the longer celestia is delayed.
id care if celestia is delayed this is a much cooler idea than celestia and it is not our fault its more like the ranter's fault

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009

Great idea! And should be able to add minions.
I would do this:

(BOSS)

Name: Thrasher Ambrose (Merle Ambrose's evil twin brother)

Health: 20,000

Says before fighting: "I see my twin brother Merle, has sent you to defeat me. Beware, you fool of a wizard, I am just as powerful as him!"

Says when defeated: "Merle has tought you well. So have the other teachers in Ravenwood. I will remain locked down here in the deepest of the dungeons."

Appearance: Merle Ambrose with a black robe and hat

Size: Normal (default)

(MINION(S))

Number (up to 3): 3

(MINION 1)

Type: Lost Soul

Health: 3,000

Color: Black

(MINION 2)

Type: Lost Soul

Health: 3,000

(MINION 3)

Type: Skeletal Warrior

Health: 7,000

Armor Color: Red

Defender
Apr 10, 2009
zacty98 wrote:

YES! while I do want it as much as you guys all do, which is very very much I think I can wait. Beside, remember GH. EVERYONE was all like "WAHH!, I WANT IT NOW!" or totally all like "i'm so bored, when is it coming out?" And when it finally came out, everyone started hating KI for making the quests too hard, the reward to low, and all of that stuff, when they are the reson that KI rushed to start with. BUT, GH was really pretty

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
i like the way you people think but how do you prevent things that are weak but drop awsome things.

Survivor
Oct 02, 2009
ambybob wrote:

benjamin dragonpants
master of death

MY Boss!

Name: King Victor of the Marlybonien Empire

Health: 10,000

What he says before he fights you: I refuse to stop the Marlybonein
Empire! I never give up wizard!

What he says when you defeat him: You have defeated me! I will stand down the Empire.

Type: Dog, Fire

Story: After The Minister of Marlybone said that he would shut down the Empire, The King of Marlybone, refused. And you battle him to put down the Empire.

Where to find him: After finishing Celestia, go in Barkingham Palace.

Explorer
Sep 20, 2009
hey guys, i just thought of more options for the shop to make bosses! :D
1. what if you could make your boss cheat?
like if somebody made a move they would do what those new celestia bosses do.
such as: they use a multi hit spell (taking this from the celestia bosses)
your boss does: power nova

2.you could add multi floors to your tower

well thats it
cya!