Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Be patient people it takes time!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
I noticed A LOT! lately that people are quitting because they are waiting for the new world to come out. Well, in the beginning of the game people waited YEARS! for celestia to come out and its only been 6 months or so. Stop planning new worlds or new spells geez. You guys are making KI work even harder to make you guys happy the least you can do is still play on wizard101

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
slashersword4 wrote:
I noticed A LOT! lately that people are quitting because they are waiting for the new world to come out. Well, in the beginning of the game people waited YEARS! for celestia to come out and its only been 6 months or so. Stop planning new worlds or new spells geez. You guys are making KI work even harder to make you guys happy the least you can do is still play on wizard101

note they should have stayed there is a new thing in the test realm said to come soon for wizards 25 and up

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
I'd love to. However, when they come out with lackluster things like gardening and Wintertusk, I can't help but think, Really? That's what you've been wasting your time on? I have patience, make no mistake, but they only go so far. I'm not asking for the next world to come out tomorrow; I'm just asking for a press release or something. This Wysteria foolery is getting on my nerves, and it may be the last straw for me.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
This Wysteria foolery is getting on my nerves, and it may be the last straw for me.

I might have to somewhat agree to that. As much as I like Wysteria, it could've waited. In 2 months it will be a year since the Celestia release, and it's story has gone nowhere. Wintertusk was necessary because the Grizzlehiem story was unfinished, but Wysteria isn't big at all, and should have been put on hold until the world after Celestia.

However, we might have NEEDED Wysteria to advance in the story of Morganthe. Wysteria mentions four new worlds (Mirage, Weirwood, Empyria, and Yago) throughout it's quests. Those could be the next worlds to come. Also, the article on Wysteria on IGN says that KI is already working hard on the next world.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
I heard the vauge reference to empyrea, but i didnt notice yago. The other 2 were mentioned many times, so were hard to mis.s.

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
Do I play less? Perhap a little, I confess. Yet inbetween Dragonspyre and addition of Celestia, I stopped playing much more. KI did a good job at managing the latest content. Perhaps it is the Waterworks dungeon that keeps me playing while I wait for more content. The garunteed mega snack drop and the chance at Mastery Amulets (3 dropped so far) are good insentives.

Once you do every world with all six wizards, obtained the crafting and gardening badges, obtained all the latest equipment, and finished decorating your houses, what is left? This is the position I am in.

When you do everything, all that is left is helping others with their journey. Unfortunately, there really isnt an in-game system in place to find people who need the help. If I can't find anyone, I can at least hunt snacks.

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong – lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong – lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong – lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong – lvl 60 Ice

Explorer
May 11, 2010
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
I'd love to. However, when they come out with lackluster things like gardening and Wintertusk, I can't help but think, Really? That's what you've been wasting your time on? I have patience, make no mistake, but they only go so far. I'm not asking for the next world to come out tomorrow; I'm just asking for a press release or something. This Wysteria foolery is getting on my nerves, and it may be the last straw for me.
I have to agree with you about Wysteria. Between Krokotopia and Grizzleheim level 25 wizards already have enough to do. But legendary wizards that have completed Celestia and Wintertusk have pretty much nothing except pvp and lvling other wizards. Both of these get old fast. Crafting and gardening don't really count because they're more of things to do on the side. They need to do something because most people don't have a lot of patience.

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
This Wysteria foolery is getting on my nerves, and it may be the last straw for me.

Thank goooooooooood!!! somone understand wysteria is like the worst world ever, like it makes no sense in the story line. Its really weird and the world is super small the only thing i like is the cup but come on the tournament is not even hard!!! thanks lol

Survivor
Feb 07, 2011
Im in the same boat as other legendaries but to me I enjoyed Wysteria. So what it has nothing to do with the story. Its added to be fun. Sure its a lvl 25 area but still was fun for me. Though for me I found the story some what predictible. I am an older player so I dont expect storylines to be super complicated where the younger players wouldnt understand it so I looked past that. I think KI did a great job with it considering how small of an area it actually is

You need to be patient. KI takes their time and makes sure when something is released its not filled with problems like broken quests, graphic glitches, bugged enemies. Id rather have them take their time and get it right, then have them rush and release a new world filled with bugs they have to fix for the next year.

Defender
Jul 21, 2009
I think that Wysteria might have been much needed to understand the Morganth story better. In one of the "hint" posts given by Kingsisle when celestia was about to come out, they said that Morganth had some past conflict with Ambrose and in my opinion, the Wysteria plot with the whole Spiral Cup business might be that conflict.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
dude, when you said its too easy, the fire prof. said it be hard ...... for level 25ths