Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Battle Idea?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
18
Wouldn't it be cool if in some world in the future, you got some "Special Help" during a battle? Lets say your at the final boss battle that you can only go into alone. The boss is impossible to defeat and right before you die, some super powerful healing spell appears and heals you up to full health, and also boosts your main health base up a couple thousand. Then the teleport effect happens and Moolinda Wu and your professor appear. (If your professor is Moolinda, then Halstrom Balestorm would appear, as Storm is the most powerful school.) They would say something like "Young wizard, you have gone through to much to die, so we join you in battle." or something like that. Then the boss laughs and says something like "You think these clowns can defeat me?" while summoning a bunch of minions. You hear a familiar voice say "Maybe not alone, but they can with my help." Suddenly, Headmaster Ambrose appears in the last battle slot with his teleport effect. Then the battle continues.

Here are my stat ideas for the teachers (I am life, so I will have Moolinda, Halstrom, and Headmaster Ambrose.)
~~
Moolinda Wu;
10,000 health
Spells: Centaur, Dryad, Forest Lord, Lifeblade, Life Trap, Natural Attack (150 Life Damage), Rebirth, Regenerate,
Sanctuary, Seraph, Spirit Armor
80% Resist to Life Spells
20% Boost to Death Spells
80% Power Pip Chance
~~
Halstrom Balestorm;
8,000 Health
Spells: Darkwind, Leviathan, Rain Colossus, Storm Lord, Storm Trap, Stormblade, Stormbird, Stormzilla, Triton, Wild Bolt, Natural Attack (250 Storm Damage),
90% Resist to Storm Spells
30% Boost to Myth Spells
80% Power Pip Chance
~~
Merle Ambrose;
15,000 Health
Spells: (All Astral Spells), All Level 48 and 58 Spells, All Blades, All Traps, All Balance Spells, All Healing Spells, Natural Attack (300 Balance Damage),
90% Resist to All Spells
0% Boost to Anything
90% Power Pip Chance
(If you haven't noticed, I tried to make Headmaster Ambrose as powerful as possible. Any ideas on how to make headmaster more powerful would be appreciated!!!! )

Kelsey Daisyblossom
Level 49 Life Wizard

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
521
I like your idea but why not make it the professors of the two schools you've chosen. I have a myth and ice wizard so Professor Drake and Professor Greyrose would show up.

Defender
May 12, 2009
103
Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
18
tweetybird18428 wrote:
I like your idea but why not make it the professors of the two schools you've chosen. I have a myth and ice wizard so Professor Drake and Professor Greyrose would show up.


I had Professor Wu show up because she is the life teacher. I thought it would make sense to have her show up because she would be the one who taught healing spells. Your idea still makes some sense to me, though.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
18
ezrajoseph wrote:
WAY too far fetched

Thanks for the critisism!!!! :x :x :x
If you didn't notice, I said this could take place in a world that could come in the future, and considering how every world that comes out is harder then the last, it would make sense that things would seem far-fetched NOW, but maybe not in future worlds! You just have to think ahead!

Kelsey Daisyblossom
Level 51 Life Wizard

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
521
I just used them as an example. I actually have a life/storm wizard so I would be able to use both of them.

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
143
No, that wouldn't work. First of all, you'd immediately win the battle and second of all, I cannot possibly aee KI wasting time to add this in. Worlds get harder, and harder, so just keep gearing and leveling up to match it.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
346
Historian
Jan 05, 2011
658
The problem i see is that this would be like a game ender. how would they be able to top a battle like that? plus merle is old and forgetful and would probably waste all my feints. -eli and crew

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
32
comepletely out of place and wouldnt fit too well in the story. also sounds really overpowered and just another way for peeps who cant beat hard bosses to get thier way.

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
196
i hope i can make one for my teacher because i am

Dalia Falmea
Health 8,001
Spell: Efreet,fire dragon,Helephant,link,fire blade fire trap fire prism natural attack 300 damage

+ 61% Fire damage
+ 51 % fire Resistance
+ 41 % fire accuracy

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
107
okay i know i would love to see Hedmaster Ambrose show up at one of my fights but if you need that sort of help getting the boss then the boss should not be that high

Survivor
Mar 01, 2011
5
That could work but the teachers are weak in low level worlds and get stronger in higher worlds, and only school teacher and Ambrose.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2011
5
This should only happen on story line bosses such as Rattlebones, Harvest Lord, Prince Gobbler, Krokopatra, etc.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
1087
tweetybird18428 wrote:
I like your idea but why not make it the professors of the two schools you've chosen. I have a myth and ice wizard so Professor Drake and Professor Greyrose would show up.


I see only one problem: some people don't use their training points.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
1087
Defender
May 12, 2009
103
mman17 wrote:
ezrajoseph wrote:
WAY too far fetched


How the Heckhound do you get that?


Really sorry to offend you guys, I was just not really paying attention at the time, and I didn't think kingsisle would use the idea. That's what I meant. It seems like a cool thing, sort of like how bosses can ceat and make minions but awesomer. I do think it would take a while though before KI could use it ecause giving help in a world possible to solo makes it to easy. In a certain fight, it would be really cool and handy. I just thought is seemed a bit overpowered at the time. Again sorry to offend you. :)

Defender
Dec 14, 2009
111
Crooks9 wrote:
Wouldn't it be cool if in some world in the future, you got some "Special Help" during a battle?
[...]
Kelsey Daisyblossom
Level 49 Life Wizard


What a COOL idea! Great imagination! KI should take some hints from you. I think there could be several points during the game where some of the NPC's could show up and help out.

Should be pretty easy to implement. They already have henchmen that you can pay to help you battle. Why not create some "special" henchmen that are NPC's and have the game call them in automatically in some situations.

I think that would add a great new level of interaction between the NPC's and the wizards in the game!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Steven SkullHammer - Level 60 (Legendary Thaumaturge)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 60 (Legendary Pyromancer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 60 (Legendary Theurgist)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 58 (Grandmaster Diviner)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 41 (Master Sorcerer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 39 (Magus Necromancer)

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
18
bmh62 wrote:
This should only happen on story line bosses such as Rattlebones, Harvest Lord, Prince Gobbler, Krokopatra, etc.


I was kinda thinking that it would happen on a boss like the Jade Oni or Malistaire.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
18
Wh1rledPeas wrote:
Crooks9 wrote:
Wouldn't it be cool if in some world in the future, you got some "Special Help" during a battle?
[...]
Kelsey Daisyblossom
Level 49 Life Wizard


What a COOL idea! Great imagination! KI should take some hints from you. I think there could be several points during the game where some of the NPC's could show up and help out.

Should be pretty easy to implement. They already have henchmen that you can pay to help you battle. Why not create some "special" henchmen that are NPC's and have the game call them in automatically in some situations.

I think that would add a great new level of interaction between the NPC's and the wizards in the game!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Steven SkullHammer - Level 60 (Legendary Thaumaturge)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 60 (Legendary Pyromancer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 60 (Legendary Theurgist)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 58 (Grandmaster Diviner)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 41 (Master Sorcerer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 39 (Magus Necromancer)


Thanks! Really thought in some distant world coming up (like, maybe in two or three years!!!) this could make sense. Apparently you agree with me! :D :D :D

Kelsey Daisyblossom
Level 57 Life

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
18
etherchaos wrote:
The problem i see is that this would be like a game ender. how would they be able to top a battle like that? plus merle is old and forgetful and would probably waste all my feints. -eli and crew


Well, when you start playing, KI makes it seem like Malistaire would be the final boss, but then you get to go to Celestia...