Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance boss

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 23, 2013
Well I am thinking that once you get later in the game there is so many balance bosses and in the later worlds they have such high resist that I need help from other people a lot so maybe you can replace the types of some of the balance bosses I hope a couple of people agree with me.

Hunter lv.43

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
con1757 on Sep 26, 2013 wrote:
Well I am thinking that once you get later in the game there is so many balance bosses and in the later worlds they have such high resist that I need help from other people a lot so maybe you can replace the types of some of the balance bosses I hope a couple of people agree with me.

Hunter lv.43
KI is not going to redesign the game; figure out how to defeat them. You are balance and should have trained at least one (hopefully more) other school. Use those spells. That's how you get around the Balance bosses.

Survivor
Sep 24, 2010
I think that there is hard bosses for every school and you guess have to find there weakness.
  • one if you are storm you some time have to hatch you health points because we hit hard but get bad health point I think they need to change that because the bosses in Avalon and Azteca are kind of hard.

• two you need to watch how you hit because I hit with tempest with two yellow pips and go critical that all I need and heal at the same time I good that how I stay alive in battle as a storm guy.
  • they need to fix the storm class accuracy states in the game.
  • and for the balance some time you guys get hard bosses to I understand you guess have to play it smart
  • And find the bosses weakness then you be able to beat him and if there is to hard bosses in the battle with you then you need to get a friend that's good a fighting bosses then you get it done.
  • I understand every body some of the bosses the make are kind of hard to beat like I said you guess had to play it smart and find it weakness then you should be able to beat him or her I think they make those kind of bosses to see where we are at in the game and how good we are in boss fight I think that why they make bosses like that for and example the bosses tower in the first side world they made.

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
con1757 on Sep 26, 2013 wrote:

Hunter lv.43
When you face a balance boss you try to hit it with balance? You know we have balance spells that are of other schools like hydra, spectral blasts and when you get to a higher level chimera. RavenLady is right, figure out how to defeat them, find a strategy or keep hitting balance with balance, your choice.