Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Badge for opening chests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 22, 2009
I like to collect items, especially badges. I like to find animus also looking around for chests so that got me thinking.. Why not obtain a badge on how many chests you open? The name could be "Treasure Seeker" or whatever you guys come up with. Also maybe a Gold Chest? Or maybe even a Diamond Chest (Super rare to find) they could also contain badges or universal badge for all chests. But this was just a little idea..

Feedbackkkk please

Explorer
Dec 02, 2014
to be honest I think there to many badges I get lost just trying to figure them all out

Defender
Dec 18, 2010
They've had something like the chest badges on Pirate101 forever, so why not? Also, I think it would be a good idea to have certain chests that give different sorts of things. Perhaps the silver chests for reagents, wooden chest for gold, golden chest for pet snacks, and a rare diamond chest for a jewel, and maybe even a super rare diamond chest for a piece of gear.

Survivor
Nov 22, 2009
lightleaf101 on May 28, 2017 wrote:
They've had something like the chest badges on Pirate101 forever, so why not? Also, I think it would be a good idea to have certain chests that give different sorts of things. Perhaps the silver chests for reagents, wooden chest for gold, golden chest for pet snacks, and a rare diamond chest for a jewel, and maybe even a super rare diamond chest for a piece of gear.
Agreed. It'll make people more "Adventurous". Make the people more active I suppose. But hey why not?

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Sure! Sounds like a neat idea.

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Genevieve HexPyre 114+ PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Mirage)

Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Noah SkyHeart 50 Being Unproductive
Nathan SilverBlood 50 Spending TOO Much Gold On Fashion