Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Backpack Increase for Crowns Players

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
I have brought up this subject earlier, but I was wondering if Kingsisle could implement a way for crowns players who bought the entire game to have an equal backpack size to members. I was thinking that these crowns players could buy something from the crowns shop for maybe 10-15k crowns to increase their backpack size to 150. This would help immensely to those who keep multiple items in their backpack for different types of combat, OR the energy gear that most high level wizards always keep handy in their backpacks. By paying this one time purchase, it would be much more easier to empty our backpacks at a later time instead of every 20 or so battles for wizards who store multiple items in their backpack. Also, Kingsisle would be getting more money from committed players! If anyone else is a crowns player and experiences this issue also, please feel free to join in and I would love to hear your ideas also.

Survivor
Oct 07, 2009
Good idea!

Or they could give a few backpack spaces for each area we buy until we have 150. KI could increase the cost of buying an area by just a little bit to justify it.

Those who have already bought the game could buy it separate as you suggest.