Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Astral schools spellcard ideas

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 21, 2009
I have a few ideas for the new astral schools that are coming out this Summer.

The Star School: I think the spells for the star school should be based on constellations and astrological signs.

The Moon School: As you may or may not know the moon controls the tides on our planet, so I think that the moon school should have a lot of refrences to the tides and water.

The Sun School: I really don't have any ideas, but I think it shouldn't be like fire it should have its own personality.

Please reply with your own ideas and comments, and as always ty for reading!

Hero
May 19, 2009
The moons gravity affects the tides, so maybe the school of moon would be the control of gravity.

Survivor
May 25, 2009
I like your ideas! The tide idea is good, but the idea of constellations is reallly good! I can imagine Aries coming down out of the heavens and tackling a Ninja Pig. As for Sun, you may want to consider light or time (ie. sundial) based spells.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jonathan Mistwraith, Grandmaster of Life and inventor of the school of Chaos (check post histories, I'm not kidding)

Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
christopher62597 wrote:

The Star School: I think the spells for the star school should be based on constellations and astrological signs.

The Moon School: As you may or may not know the moon controls the tides on our planet, so I think that the moon school should have a lot of refrences to the tides and water.

The Sun School: I really don't have any ideas, but I think it shouldn't be like fire it should have its own personality.

i do think the sun school should change i am fire and that would only be ok with me if it continues my cards

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
cool ideas. for the sun there could be a move called solar flare, extreme heat, or maybe one called solar wind. for the moon it can have attacks based on the planets' moons like Pluto's Charon or Earth's Luna. great idea for the star school
Scarlet Redthorn grandmaster pyromancer
Chris Deathbringer lvl 33 life

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
well i did some research and in anceiant myth people said that the moon could control time and the birth and death and also the moon was used before the names of noble women The Greeks associated the moon with the goddess Artemis*, sister of Apollo and i think we should have them in the spells

Defender
May 21, 2009
Thank you everyone for all of your comments and ideas. I love the ideas for the Sun school that everyone gave me and I hope that more posts come in. I also love all the other ideas people gave me.

ty for reading

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
christopher62597 wrote:

I just want to send out an idea that sun could be a powerful version of fire, star a powerful storm, and moon a powerful ice.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
k I am not really posting on the EXACT same subject I am just posting some ideas on new spells that could be made on Wizard101.

ranks 8-9 spells are:
STORM- Hurricane, does 455 to all enemies and stuns them for 3 rounds
-Naiad, does 695to one enemy and gives you back 3 pips.

FIRE- Heat wave, takes all the enemies pips and stuns the enemy for 3 rounds
-Devil, sacrifice 980 too self and does 2500 to enemy

ICE-Snow fairy, gives 1000 life too all friends and absorbs ice unlimited amount for whole battle
- Yeti, 900 too one enemy

BALANCE- Spiritual blast, 350 damage for life, 425 for death, and 510 for myth
Golem- 200 damage too all enemies and gives self balance blade and a hex too a random enemy

MYTH- Griffin, 600 damage per pip up to six pips
legend- does 50- 2800 damage and then gives all friends 700 life

DEATH- Were wolf, 590 to one enemy
Dark giant, Aura to self and enemy, 600 damage over 3 rounds

LIFE- Pegasus, Aura too all friends, 350 life over 6 rounds
Beauty strike, fills all friends life up and absorbs 120

Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
I have another page for you

ranks 10-11

STORM: Crazy bolt, 1500 too one enemy
Ball lightning, 2950 too random enemy

FIRE: Lava flow, gives fire blade , two fire traps on random enemy, wildfire, elemental blade, and quench
- Apollo, 2500 too all enemies and gives self fire blade

ICE: Frost wave, 200 to all enemies and gives Aura too all enemies, 500 for 5 rounds
Jack frost- 1500 too enemy and then 1095 too same enemy and gives all friends ice armor

BALANCE: Sink hole, gives Aura too enemy, 700 over 3 rounds
- Major mudslide: gives maul, blade storm, spirit and elemental blades, balance blade, dragon blade, hex, tower trap, weakness, and tower sheild

MYTH: Myths strike, 950 too all enemies and stuns random enemy
- Ancient power, 1000- 5655 too random enemy

DEATH: The fates, 1735 too one enemy convert 900 too you
- Darkness witch, 2550 too enemy and gives half too you

LIFE: Bogart, 950 too enemy and gives sanctuary
- Final living, Heals all friends all the way up and gives ever lasting Aura too you, heals 1500

Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
Look at my post Ideas I think it has some very good ideas but I do it like this

Cosmic/Spacial-School of all of the Universe

Time-Control over all of time and people in time

Cahaotic-School oppisite of Balance

I am still on Cosmic so kudos in the Spiral