Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone have spell catch phrases?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 22, 2009
Ok so:

frost giant: frost/frosty (bugs me so much when people say Santa)

heckhound: bad doggy!

When I'm fighting oni(s) and when someone does helephant, I'll scream "brothers!"

when I summon an ice spell that is overkill or about to kill, I'll sing ice ice baby

when there's a cat spell I yell "kitty"

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
well, i say 'chill out' when using any ice spell and yell COW!!! when i see minotaur and BACON when i kill a pig

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
When ever I port to a fire friend in battle I say
"We hear your call, and answer, pyromancer." it's from the first fire school quest

Defender
Jun 11, 2009

ninja pigs- "go go, power rangers!"

wild bolt- green day, good ridance, my version. "yea, its something unpredictable, but in the end is whack, i hope you had the time of your life."
(good song.)

i got some others but most have been posted already.

Historian
May 15, 2009
stormzilla= FACE MY MORNING BREATH!
feint= i hope this doesnt come back to haunt me
ninja pigs= GO MY ROUND NINJAS GO!

Survivor
Apr 28, 2010
My Ice wizard has one for attack spells, especially Evil Snowman: "Snowball, high and inside!"

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
When I cast my Helephant I say "I chose you, BOB! Go teach a lesson!" I aslo say, in the same situation against a pig or cow, "Lets make some bacon" or " Lets make some steak" (I like meat). I say my Helephant is a great chef because he cooks and cuts (with his flaming sword)

Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
Whenever I cast fire dragon I say: Get them xena!

When I cast helephant I say: Revenge! or Get'em Queen ruby! (My helephant's name is queen ruby)

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
When i fight and kill Malistaire, always my last three words of the match are (each in a different speech bubble) "Game, Set, Match" (I got it from the movie Hercules).

When I use a treasure card and someone calls me out for it in PvP, I say one of two things: "Some call it cheating, I call it smart strategy" or "This match would be SO boring without them xD" (as kind of a comeback and a justification)

When someone on my team uses Frost Giant in PvP and the opponents say "SANTA", I reply "Yes thats it, and someone has clearly been bad this year xD (if i had room in speech bubble i would say "Cause Santa just pwned you")"

When I am losing in PvP cause i got bolted, and then i decide to use a bolt treasure card just for the heck of it, and I happen to have a storm blade and storm trap AND feint up, and it works 8) and i win the fight (you'd be so surprised how many times this has happened to me [at least 4 times]) I say: "Well isn't this an ironic twist of fate" or "Talk about yer payback"

Suri Dragonflame-Lvl 50 Pyromancer

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
And one more i forgot;
When I do major damage with one of meh fire spells (FIRE RULES!!) and its like really boosted, and someone says "Nice hit" I say (I know its corny) "That was hot xD"

Suri Dragonflame-know the school, know the name-Lvl 50 Pyromancer

Historian
May 15, 2009
Elizina wrote:
When i fight and kill Malistaire, always my last three words of the match are (each in a different speech bubble) "Game, Set, Match" (I got it from the movie Hercules).

When I use a treasure card and someone calls me out for it in PvP, I say one of two things: "Some call it cheating, I call it smart strategy" or "This match would be SO boring without them xD" (as kind of a comeback and a justification)

When someone on my team uses Frost Giant in PvP and the opponents say "SANTA", I reply "Yes thats it, and someone has clearly been bad this year xD (if i had room in speech bubble i would say "Cause Santa just pwned you")"

When I am losing in PvP cause i got bolted, and then i decide to use a bolt treasure card just for the heck of it, and I happen to have a storm blade and storm trap AND feint up, and it works 8) and i win the fight (you'd be so surprised how many times this has happened to me [at least 4 times]) I say: "Well isn't this an ironic twist of fate" or "Talk about yer payback"

Suri Dragonflame-Lvl 50 Pyromancer

wahh i want frost giant =( i wanna be able to say that

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
when ever i use a level 4 or higher i usually say " pass judgment, -inesrt-spell-name!" and when i use a rank seven spell i say " come forth and destroy, mighty -insert spell name!"

lucas goldheart- level 30 thaghmaturge and proud of it.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
Penguin4ever wrote:
To my (ice) friend, I like to say "Go my minion, cast the weak colossus" xD

That's a little offensive, you know.

Defender
Feb 05, 2010
Whenever I use Ice wyvern I say "Have an ICE day!"
Lucas Drakebloom
Ice wizard
Mastermind
Level 38

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
Helephant : Burn baby burn, dis k o inferno! (The filter blocks disco)

My friend's Collosus : Ice ice baby

My friend's Storm Lord : I can see clearly now, YOUR HEALTH is gone

Sunbird or Phoenix : I taught i tall a putty cat
Followed by Fire Cat : I did! I did see a putty cat!

ThE oNe AnD oNlY kYlE fIrEfIsT

Defender
Feb 06, 2010
MeCatz wrote:
Natures Wraith: If all else fails throw a rock at it.

hahahahhahaha!! that made me laugh.

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
a lot of them made me laugh

sometimes i say Kill him Sir Leo when i use helephant
Sick him boy or Good dog when I use heckhound
No bad dog when someone uses heckhound on me
i start singing fire burning when i use wyldfire (and yes i did spell that correctly)
my sis says youre going to burn the nachos when i use scald
ill say Death Note rules when i am bored and dead in arena
i think ill start saying time to deliver some bad luck when i use fire dragon

and thats all i remember
Scarlet Redthorn grandmaster pyromancer
Chris Deathbringer lvl 33 (take a guess most likely youll be wrong)

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
Sometimes when i cast water elemental, i say "help oh mighty bob"

(my water elemental is named bob)

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
when i cast ice colossus minion i say "sup Rudy" because when i get ice colossus pet it's name will be Rudy and when i cast ice wyvern i say "scream worm scream!"

Zachary LegendHeart
lvl34
nice ice (main school) trainer of the dirt (no effence to balance it just a joke) leaf master lighting fizzleer :) myth creater :)
zilla trainer & master pet hunter 8)

i'm not makeing a signiter that long again (if my spelling is wrong sorry)

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
When there is a TERRIBLE over kill, I yell, I kill you multiple times! lol
And In Pvp, I say K Thx Bye! lol it freaks ppl out. :D
Oh! and my Minion is named star :)
~Chelsea Skytalon

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
The "catch phrases" I use the most:

For Orthus i yell "PUPPY POWER!"

For Humongofrog i say "Come to the Barf Side!" and I call him Barf Vader.

For Earthquake i say " Let's shake it up!"

For the Ninja Pigs i yell "Bacon Bits!"

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
Helephant against oni or gurtok - "Mine is bigger than yours!"

Dragon - "Dragon up!"

Defeated whiners in pvp - "I see dead people."

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Because I have a firezilla, and my firezilla's name is bubba. So whenever I use him i say GO BUBBA YOU CAN DO IT