Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

An extension of Astral Magic

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 18, 2010
We have sun, moon and star but what about another section? Introducing “Matter Magic” allowing you to transcend into the astrophere! One spell example could be that your spirit leaves your body and becomes another player in battle, essentially a minion but you control both yourself and your spirit self (No PvP).

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
I like the idea but I think the spell would work better as a shadow spell. You could essentially summon a shadow clone of yourself which you, like you explained, could be controlled as if it were you behind the spell choices. Then after a certain number of turns the clone would dissipate and then you would get hit with some shadow spell backlash. Any additional effects could depend on certain factors but I think when the clone disappears whatever blades or traps were on it would transfer onto you.

Explorer
Nov 18, 2010
rusher2828 on Jun 11, 2018 wrote:
I like the idea but I think the spell would work better as a shadow spell. You could essentially summon a shadow clone of yourself which you, like you explained, could be controlled as if it were you behind the spell choices. Then after a certain number of turns the clone would dissipate and then you would get hit with some shadow spell backlash. Any additional effects could depend on certain factors but I think when the clone disappears whatever blades or traps were on it would transfer onto you.
Thanks! Yeah it should be limited to Level 125 and above.

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
Taylorash9 on Jun 11, 2018 wrote:
Thanks! Yeah it should be limited to Level 125 and above.
Definitely.