Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A few ideas that I believe need to be in the game

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 30, 2010
117
1. The first idea is about porting. So picture this. You are in the second arc and just random a lower level (that might be a world or two away from the world you are in) port to you for no reason. Now you have an extra monster that you may not able to defeat the two by yourself. The lower level then either flee or stay. If they stay, now you have worry about them more than yourself since they are weak and have a bigger chance to die. So let fix that by having a lesser chance of this happening. First merlin or the school teacher (depending on what you are), will tell the lower level a message like this:
Your wizard name, you are about to port to a 70 level world and you are only level 50. Do you still wish to port to this person.
Then if they still wish to port the wizard who being port will get a message like this if she/he has it turn on
Your wizard name, Your friend Your friend name is trying to port to you. Your friend is only level 50. Do you still wish for they do port to you?
If the wizard say no, then the wizard for trying to port to you will get a message like this
Sorry your friend is busy fighting something if the wizard goes to the commons of that area we will let you port to them then to get a preview of this area.
2. Random people should not be able to ban other people. This is basing all the ban that one guy or girl could get for just winning a PVP Remember some people do not react the same way. Some people get mad for them losing a PVP then get their friends and themself to ban the person who 99.9% won because of the skills. People are told they are booster but they might not have boosted not even once. So let make so only the adult players to be report. Remember most closed chat and menu chats are teens to very young kids. Adult might be the only ones who could more trust then a random 12 on the intent.
3.Remove menu chatter only. Ok I know I say before. But it is mostly because of the bosses with so hard cheats in arc two and arc third. Bosses you can not say what they cheat is because you can only say after the battle starts. Maybe this person might research but a lot of people do not. So it might be safe to have regluar chat and only put people in menu chat who are in trouble for being bad.
4. Open up all of wizard city to the free trial. To me it is crazy how they still have not open all of wizard city to non-members. After membership ends, almost everything is open but the four side area (which is still bad that the holiday quests are still in two of these area) Nothing will be lose if we open the entire of wizard city
4. Free membership for a week every year. Ok I know this sound crazy but it may help people decied if they actually want membership or not. I was thinking they could do it in July since June is near the end of school for some school or November since it might make a person Christmas list.
Remember these are just ideas
Put your own ideas Make my ideas better. Thank you for reading. Keep playing

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
2161
God life wizard on Jun 22, 2017 wrote:
1. The first idea is about porting. So picture this. You are in the second arc and just random a lower level (that might be a world or two away from the world you are in) port to you for no reason. Now you have an extra monster that you may not able to defeat the two by yourself. The lower level then either flee or stay. If they stay, now you have worry about them more than yourself since they are weak and have a bigger chance to die. So let fix that by having a lesser chance of this happening. First merlin or the school teacher (depending on what you are), will tell the lower level a message like this:
Your wizard name, you are about to port to a 70 level world and you are only level 50. Do you still wish to port to this person.
Then if they still wish to port the wizard who being port will get a message like this if she/he has it turn on
Your wizard name, Your friend Your friend name is trying to port to you. Your friend is only level 50. Do you still wish for they do port to you?
If the wizard say no, then the wizard for trying to port to you will get a message like this
Sorry your friend is busy fighting something if the wizard goes to the commons of that area we will let you port to them then to get a preview of this area.
2. Random people should not be able to ban other people. This is basing all the ban that one guy or girl could get for just winning a PVP Remember some people do not react the same way. Some people get mad for them losing a PVP then get their friends and themself to ban the person who 99.9% won because of the skills. People are told they are booster but they might not have boosted not even once. So let make so only the adult players to be report. Remember most closed chat and menu chats are teens to very young kids. Adult might be the only ones who could more trust then a random 12 on the intent.
3.Remove menu chatter only. Ok I know I say before. But it is mostly because of the bosses with so hard cheats in arc two and arc third. Bosses you can not say what they cheat is because you can only say after the battle starts. Maybe this person might research but a lot of people do not. So it might be safe to have regluar chat and only put people in menu chat who are in trouble for being bad.
4. Open up all of wizard city to the free trial. To me it is crazy how they still have not open all of wizard city to non-members. After membership ends, almost everything is open but the four side area (which is still bad that the holiday quests are still in two of these area) Nothing will be lose if we open the entire of wizard city
4. Free membership for a week every year. Ok I know this sound crazy but it may help people decied if they actually want membership or not. I was thinking they could do it in July since June is near the end of school for some school or November since it might make a person Christmas list.
Remember these are just ideas
Put your own ideas Make my ideas better. Thank you for reading. Keep playing
1. Most players are able to port to other worlds even if they have not opened those worlds. BUT, they CAN NOT port into a dungeon.

2. Random people CAN NOT BAN other players. They can only report an issue and KI Staff will review it and make a decision whether it is bannable or not. Also, False reports go against those who make them and will have consequences. You can't take away the option to report because of a players age as long as they have a membership OR purchased at least $10 worth of crowns within 30 days. KI DOES NOT TRACK AGE.

3. Maybe you should check out what is being done about Menu Chat currently in Test Realm. Plus, there are reasons for the chat system being the way it is. Also, those who have been muted are limited to menu chat anyway.

4. It has been suggested many times to Open all of WC for F2Play. I highly doubt KI will ever do so. Those of us who have done the free trial found that we wanted to continue the saga and therefore, bought membership. Others will do the same.

5. Sorry , but there really is no such thing as free membership in Wizard101. It would boil down to F2Play and not really very convenient and, no player can get past WC without paying for a membership or buying the areas with crowns.

Defender
May 30, 2010
117
DragonLady1818 on Jun 22, 2017 wrote:
1. Most players are able to port to other worlds even if they have not opened those worlds. BUT, they CAN NOT port into a dungeon.

2. Random people CAN NOT BAN other players. They can only report an issue and KI Staff will review it and make a decision whether it is bannable or not. Also, False reports go against those who make them and will have consequences. You can't take away the option to report because of a players age as long as they have a membership OR purchased at least $10 worth of crowns within 30 days. KI DOES NOT TRACK AGE.

3. Maybe you should check out what is being done about Menu Chat currently in Test Realm. Plus, there are reasons for the chat system being the way it is. Also, those who have been muted are limited to menu chat anyway.

4. It has been suggested many times to Open all of WC for F2Play. I highly doubt KI will ever do so. Those of us who have done the free trial found that we wanted to continue the saga and therefore, bought membership. Others will do the same.

5. Sorry , but there really is no such thing as free membership in Wizard101. It would boil down to F2Play and not really very convenient and, no player can get past WC without paying for a membership or buying the areas with crowns.
1. I want players not to be able to port to other worlds that they have not unlocked for themselves. It is like Pokemon if you have not been there you could not fly there. So instead of fly it is port so that
2. People have been ban or muted because muliplte people have ganged up on them and KI sometimes can not do anything since they might be very busy Please go look at YouTube videos made by Wizard youtuber. They can track your age if you have open chat where you can say almost everything so maybe only open chatter user should be able to report the players since then we might have less trolls. Also you can not get open chat if you start the game as a 10 or under
3. Ok I do not know about the test realm. But that does not change my mind. There are bosses with very hard cheats especially in arc 2 and 3. Unless than have to stateiges things before the battle than I would be fine
4. That may be true for a lot of players. But some might need to see more of the game. Imagie little Bill only have enough money for one game. He plays wizard101 up to the end of the trial but it still not sure if he likes this game or not. He plays another game that is more open and has more stuff in the free trial. He decied to go to the another game since he could play a lot more of it.
5. I know free membership is not thing. But I want to be a thing for a week every year. Imagie Kelly is make her christmas list or birthday list. She found wizard101 and plays up to the trial but wants to see more of it before she decides to put it on her list. She then see free membership for a week in July or November and wait for these to show up to see if she likes the rest of the game.
Again maybe show your ideas
Again change my ideas

Survivor
Apr 02, 2017
38
DragonLady1818 on Jun 22, 2017 wrote:
1. Most players are able to port to other worlds even if they have not opened those worlds. BUT, they CAN NOT port into a dungeon.

2. Random people CAN NOT BAN other players. They can only report an issue and KI Staff will review it and make a decision whether it is bannable or not. Also, False reports go against those who make them and will have consequences. You can't take away the option to report because of a players age as long as they have a membership OR purchased at least $10 worth of crowns within 30 days. KI DOES NOT TRACK AGE.

3. Maybe you should check out what is being done about Menu Chat currently in Test Realm. Plus, there are reasons for the chat system being the way it is. Also, those who have been muted are limited to menu chat anyway.

4. It has been suggested many times to Open all of WC for F2Play. I highly doubt KI will ever do so. Those of us who have done the free trial found that we wanted to continue the saga and therefore, bought membership. Others will do the same.

5. Sorry , but there really is no such thing as free membership in Wizard101. It would boil down to F2Play and not really very convenient and, no player can get past WC without paying for a membership or buying the areas with crowns.
The original poster isn't talking about porting into just dungeons, he/she is talking about anything. From mobs to mini-bosses here and there that don't require dungeons.
And not everyone is going to want to continue the game after only doing two streets. That's not enough to get you into the game. Maybe for a few select people, but not the majority. Especially since the age starts at like seven-year-olds playing this game.They'll be disappointed, I doubt their parents will really want to fund it, and they will be forced to quit. I was forced to quit until I could get my own source of income as well. Open them up to more, and they'll be more enthused about continuing.
Yeah, that was all. You're kinda being a mood killer to this poster. But your facts are pretty overpowering, so go you.

Defender
May 30, 2010
117
SaraiiiiFire on Jun 22, 2017 wrote:
The original poster isn't talking about porting into just dungeons, he/she is talking about anything. From mobs to mini-bosses here and there that don't require dungeons.
And not everyone is going to want to continue the game after only doing two streets. That's not enough to get you into the game. Maybe for a few select people, but not the majority. Especially since the age starts at like seven-year-olds playing this game.They'll be disappointed, I doubt their parents will really want to fund it, and they will be forced to quit. I was forced to quit until I could get my own source of income as well. Open them up to more, and they'll be more enthused about continuing.
Yeah, that was all. You're kinda being a mood killer to this poster. But your facts are pretty overpowering, so go you.
Yes. Thank you for explaining more my ideas. It was the character count that made by to explain stuff great.
Yes, I was making for the young kids who do not might not have money. I was not give accounted until 16 ish year old and about 2 years later I had used it for my books for school. I was just trying to think out we can get more people to buy membership and that will increase KI dollars which will make the game better. To me, the lower level not being able to port to the other worlds that their higher level will help the higher level from not quit.
Remember this game is almost 10 year old and I think at least the lower level not being able to port to their high level friends and open up all of Wizard city is a great start to make new people and old people happy
Later when all of arc 3 is done, the second world should be free.
Again for free membership for a week and open wizard city, I was thinking about the kids who might not have the money to continue or they are very poor and do not have the money at the time to continue the game which might causes the child to forgot about it
Remember the least popular ideas might be the best ideas

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
415
I was introduced to this game by a friend of mine. He and his brother and I all started the game together back in 2009. I'm clearly a huge fan, but once they both hit the pay wall they were done. I can understand that the game was new at the time and didn't have much content, but there is so much content now that's not an excuse.

We need more players in this game, and I know for a fact that not being able to play all of wizard city at the very least for free is costing kingsisle potential players. So Kingsisle players have been telling you what you need to do to improve the game and increase it's longevity. Clearly you're listening because we are finally getting some PVP love. I remember players have been asking for a first turn fix for like what 5 years. Probably more.

So here's something else that I know I'm not the only person on these boards has said. Make Wizard City free. Let new players at least get an idea of what's to come.

Want to get more people hooked? Then you need to get them invested.

BTW: Thank you, thank you and thank you for the update.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
672
first day membership? once you log in the game, you have a 24 hour timer..... pure membership.... if you only get to play for a hour or 2, oh well...... but i know people who an hit up to mooshu by the 18 hour mark

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
2161
God life wizard on Jun 22, 2017 wrote:
1. I want players not to be able to port to other worlds that they have not unlocked for themselves. It is like Pokemon if you have not been there you could not fly there. So instead of fly it is port so that
2. People have been ban or muted because muliplte people have ganged up on them and KI sometimes can not do anything since they might be very busy Please go look at YouTube videos made by Wizard youtuber. They can track your age if you have open chat where you can say almost everything so maybe only open chatter user should be able to report the players since then we might have less trolls. Also you can not get open chat if you start the game as a 10 or under
3. Ok I do not know about the test realm. But that does not change my mind. There are bosses with very hard cheats especially in arc 2 and 3. Unless than have to stateiges things before the battle than I would be fine
4. That may be true for a lot of players. But some might need to see more of the game. Imagie little Bill only have enough money for one game. He plays wizard101 up to the end of the trial but it still not sure if he likes this game or not. He plays another game that is more open and has more stuff in the free trial. He decied to go to the another game since he could play a lot more of it.
5. I know free membership is not thing. But I want to be a thing for a week every year. Imagie Kelly is make her christmas list or birthday list. She found wizard101 and plays up to the trial but wants to see more of it before she decides to put it on her list. She then see free membership for a week in July or November and wait for these to show up to see if she likes the rest of the game.
Again maybe show your ideas
Again change my ideas
1. KI has left the porting to other worlds in place so that lower level wizards can see what kind of world they have to look forward to. If those same lower level wizards get into a battle and are defeated, they will be sent back to the commons of that world. They can't just roam around any world and enter other areas of same world without unlocking it. Frankly, I don't see any problem with it as it is.

2. It takes a certain number of reports to get a player muted. ONLY KI can make the determination whether the mute stays in place or if a ban is warranted. You can not rely on what a lot of players may be posting on Youtube. And as I already stated, KI DOES NOT TRACK AGE. Once the account is set up, the age that was used to do so is GONE. You will always have TROLLS. And, people do lie about their age including parents who intend to make sure their kids are able to play long term.

3. Did it ever occur to you that many players whether muted or not, do research many of the bosses before entering that battle. But a lot of players have found outside ways to communicate and it is not right to exclude those players from doing boss battles or any other battles for that matter.

4. Using scenarios like "little Bill" isn't going to change my opinion about this issue. It has been suggested many times in the past and not likely to happen. If WC were fully F2Play, before long, players would be screaming for more areas or worlds to be opened.

5. Again, stop with the scenarios. Free membership does not exist. Free Trial is what it boils down to which is what many other games do as well. My stance remains as in my previous post

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
2161
SaraiiiiFire on Jun 22, 2017 wrote:
The original poster isn't talking about porting into just dungeons, he/she is talking about anything. From mobs to mini-bosses here and there that don't require dungeons.
And not everyone is going to want to continue the game after only doing two streets. That's not enough to get you into the game. Maybe for a few select people, but not the majority. Especially since the age starts at like seven-year-olds playing this game.They'll be disappointed, I doubt their parents will really want to fund it, and they will be forced to quit. I was forced to quit until I could get my own source of income as well. Open them up to more, and they'll be more enthused about continuing.
Yeah, that was all. You're kinda being a mood killer to this poster. But your facts are pretty overpowering, so go you.
Yes, I am aware of what the OP is suggesting. But if you have read my last reply to OP, you will also notice that even though KI did prevent porting into dungeons, they left the rest of the worlds areas open. That was done so that the lower levels wizards could at least see and get a feel for what they have to look forward to.

Again, if KI were to open all of WC to F2P, how long do you think it would be before players were calling for Krok to be open as well. Yes, it would happen, BUT, this is not the first time players have wanted all of WC to be open and it won't be the last.

Even if parents didn't want to fund the game for their kids, opening up WC more isn't going to change that. Unfortunately, disappointment is a fact of life. The sooner it is learned and understood the better. I don't like disappointment either but it happens to all of us.

I am also aware of seven year olds since I have a grandson that is determined to play. BUT, that isn't going to happen for at least 3 more years and he will be limited to just how much he can play on any given day. It will not be every day and will only be for a couple of hours at most and only when his dad or I play with him. His account will be on a monthly membership since he has a tendency to get bored rather quickly even with a game like W101. He has been playing other games on Xbox but even there he gets bored. So, I can definitely understand where some parents are coming from and also the economy has a lot to do with whether they pay for an online game or not.

Defender
May 30, 2010
117
DragonLady1818 on Jun 26, 2017 wrote:
Yes, I am aware of what the OP is suggesting. But if you have read my last reply to OP, you will also notice that even though KI did prevent porting into dungeons, they left the rest of the worlds areas open. That was done so that the lower levels wizards could at least see and get a feel for what they have to look forward to.

Again, if KI were to open all of WC to F2P, how long do you think it would be before players were calling for Krok to be open as well. Yes, it would happen, BUT, this is not the first time players have wanted all of WC to be open and it won't be the last.

Even if parents didn't want to fund the game for their kids, opening up WC more isn't going to change that. Unfortunately, disappointment is a fact of life. The sooner it is learned and understood the better. I don't like disappointment either but it happens to all of us.

I am also aware of seven year olds since I have a grandson that is determined to play. BUT, that isn't going to happen for at least 3 more years and he will be limited to just how much he can play on any given day. It will not be every day and will only be for a couple of hours at most and only when his dad or I play with him. His account will be on a monthly membership since he has a tendency to get bored rather quickly even with a game like W101. He has been playing other games on Xbox but even there he gets bored. So, I can definitely understand where some parents are coming from and also the economy has a lot to do with whether they pay for an online game or not.
I know KI prevent porting into some dungeons. But leave the entire rest of the worlds open is dangous for some people who might like to keep port to their higher level friends and might not flee because they want to see their friends fight. Now after we know have to keep our lower level friends from dieing who the high level friend might not be able to defeat two by themselves. On my life, a few years ago, I had help a lower level friend who got catch by an ememie who is strong then she was. In conclusion, this person should have been in this world since she was 20 level lower than the require. This was out on the street not in a dungeon. So again let making so that lower level wizard can only port to the commons of that world. So this thing does not happen again.
First, a lot of people do not really put reasons why they want all of WC open. I did. Second, the game week free to play might convince more peoples to join the game. Again they might not been able to play year around until they get the own money and that only if they are able to find a job. Both the week of free membership and opening up WC will help more people to play the game . Believe me.

Geographer
Dec 31, 2009
872
Did we not discuss, ad nauseam, in your last post how menu chat is there to comply with Child Protection Laws?? Why do you insist it is an optional thing KI can just get rid of? Or do you believe there should be no players under the age of 13 in this game??

Just because you do not like the answers you got before does not make them any less valid.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
2161
God life wizard on Jun 26, 2017 wrote:
I know KI prevent porting into some dungeons. But leave the entire rest of the worlds open is dangous for some people who might like to keep port to their higher level friends and might not flee because they want to see their friends fight. Now after we know have to keep our lower level friends from dieing who the high level friend might not be able to defeat two by themselves. On my life, a few years ago, I had help a lower level friend who got catch by an ememie who is strong then she was. In conclusion, this person should have been in this world since she was 20 level lower than the require. This was out on the street not in a dungeon. So again let making so that lower level wizard can only port to the commons of that world. So this thing does not happen again.
First, a lot of people do not really put reasons why they want all of WC open. I did. Second, the game week free to play might convince more peoples to join the game. Again they might not been able to play year around until they get the own money and that only if they are able to find a job. Both the week of free membership and opening up WC will help more people to play the game . Believe me.
Sorry, I disagree with your suggestion of preventing player from porting to higher worlds. Yes, I have had lower level players join in a battle in a higher world but there is a solution to preventing that from happening to you. Play in a relatively EMPTY realm. I don't have problems with Lower level friends porting to me nor from players who shouldn't be fighting in those upper worlds. So NO, I won't support this.

And, as I stated before, opening up all of WC isn't going to make that much difference other than players wanting the next world, Krok, open, then the next and so on. And, if parents don't want to pay for their kids game play, then the kids are just going to have to live by their parents decision until they are old enough to pay and play on their own. It isn't KI's job to make sure all can play or give free membership, which doesn't exist. And, if what KI has set for a F2P is not enough to entice new players then opening all of WC won't make that difference either.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
1851
About porting. So picture this. You are in the second arc and just random a lower level (that might be a world or two away from the world you are in) port to you for no reason.

How are they a "random lower level?" You friended them, didn't you? Otherwise, they would NOT be able to port to you. If you don't want to take the risk of people you friended randomly porting, cull your friends list of lower levels and people you don't know. Be careful who you add in the future. Problem solved.

Now you have an extra monster that you may not able to defeat the two by yourself. The lower level then either flee or stay.

Sometimes they do flee. If so, that's a good sign they don't belong on your friends list. Remove them.

If they stay, now you have worry about them more than yourself since they are weak and have a bigger chance to die.

No, you don't. They ported to you in an area that is too high for them. Help them if you can (and want to), but always take care of yourself first. You are under no obligation to help them unless YOU asked them to port in and help you.

It is YOUR responsibility to know who is on your friends list and to remove anyone who is causing you trouble.

~~

As for your other ideas, Menu Chat is required by Federal (United States) law due to this game being rated as appropriate for children under age 13. It's not going anywhere.

Making all of Wizard City free to play sounds good from a player's point of view, but from a marketing stance they want to hook you. They want you to feel cut off from the fun unless you "pay to play." That's how this game stays alive, by hooking players who are then willing to pay real $$. Anyone playing for "free" is getting a free ride and taking advantage of the rest of us who do pay. KI struck the right balance between offering a taste and giving too much away for free.

PS: it takes less than 4000 crowns to permanently buy all of Wizard City. That's actually very cheap. Like, $5.

Alia Misthaven

Defender
May 30, 2010
117
DragonLady1818 on Jun 27, 2017 wrote:
Sorry, I disagree with your suggestion of preventing player from porting to higher worlds. Yes, I have had lower level players join in a battle in a higher world but there is a solution to preventing that from happening to you. Play in a relatively EMPTY realm. I don't have problems with Lower level friends porting to me nor from players who shouldn't be fighting in those upper worlds. So NO, I won't support this.

And, as I stated before, opening up all of WC isn't going to make that much difference other than players wanting the next world, Krok, open, then the next and so on. And, if parents don't want to pay for their kids game play, then the kids are just going to have to live by their parents decision until they are old enough to pay and play on their own. It isn't KI's job to make sure all can play or give free membership, which doesn't exist. And, if what KI has set for a F2P is not enough to entice new players then opening all of WC won't make that difference either.
Firstly I do play in relatively empty realm (most of the time and I will change if I need 3 or more monsters or items) that not the problem. Just because you do not have this problem does not mean other people do not. The problem is porting to the higher level player. Second maybe the person set up their deck to just defeat two monsters instead of three. Yes it is bad for the game but some people might like that system better. So imigie with me for one second, a guy who puts two attacks spells and no reshuffle since he thinks it is not that good. Now that guy's level lower friend ports to him. Now that guy has flee since he was not ready for the third monster. Which could make bad blood between him and he might not help that friend in the future. And before you say turn off porting. I did not since sometimes I need help with a very hard boss and sometimes team up takes a long time to wait for. (one time I had to wait two hours for someone just to team up since no one of my friends were on at the time) As a life in the day before max was 120, I had lower level port to me for no reason. The no port thing for lower level will help people to continue to unlock the world they tried to port. And like my last few posts say let them see just the world's common for example if their friend is in Mooshu they could port to Mooshu's Jade Place
I Know Free Membership Does not exist that why I say ideas that I believe should be in the game.
Again this is my opinion and all I want is a one week membership for kids who might not have. A lot of people only gets gifts at their birthday or holiday like Christmas so if they do not know how to entire system some people might put it on their lists. But if they could see more of the game they may have a bigger chance of put on their list

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
2161
God life wizard on Jun 28, 2017 wrote:
Firstly I do play in relatively empty realm (most of the time and I will change if I need 3 or more monsters or items) that not the problem. Just because you do not have this problem does not mean other people do not. The problem is porting to the higher level player. Second maybe the person set up their deck to just defeat two monsters instead of three. Yes it is bad for the game but some people might like that system better. So imigie with me for one second, a guy who puts two attacks spells and no reshuffle since he thinks it is not that good. Now that guy's level lower friend ports to him. Now that guy has flee since he was not ready for the third monster. Which could make bad blood between him and he might not help that friend in the future. And before you say turn off porting. I did not since sometimes I need help with a very hard boss and sometimes team up takes a long time to wait for. (one time I had to wait two hours for someone just to team up since no one of my friends were on at the time) As a life in the day before max was 120, I had lower level port to me for no reason. The no port thing for lower level will help people to continue to unlock the world they tried to port. And like my last few posts say let them see just the world's common for example if their friend is in Mooshu they could port to Mooshu's Jade Place
I Know Free Membership Does not exist that why I say ideas that I believe should be in the game.
Again this is my opinion and all I want is a one week membership for kids who might not have. A lot of people only gets gifts at their birthday or holiday like Christmas so if they do not know how to entire system some people might put it on their lists. But if they could see more of the game they may have a bigger chance of put on their list
Since you are unwilling to turn of the Port button is options, I don't see that you should be asking KI to make it NO PORT for those of lower levels.

My main is Life and I will usually pack one more attack or heal than I need for myself. BUT, I also have a Fire wizard on second account that is 5 levels below my life and I have used that one to aid life in a couple of hard battles. Most of the time I will use the Minion we can get at level 75. I do a lot of solo or dual boxing as do many others. We should be able to use our wizards to our advantage when possible. We all have friends that aren't always on when we are, but that should not me we have to be handicapped by NOT being able to have additional help when needed. We are still on our own doing dungeon and instances unless we do have a friend that has those unlocked.

The ONLY option that I would agree to is if KI did add a suggestion that was on the boards a while back and that was for the person being ported to, be able to allow or disallow the port. But to set the entire system to prevent lower levels to port, could have undesired consequences. You also have to remember that many players don't do side quests which puts them at a lower level than those who do ALL. In that case, a level 85 may be at or just below where a level 90 is and still not be able to port to that level 90 if needed AND, since most dungeons and some instances are no port anyway, I don't see this as a viable option. As for mobs, I still don't think it is that big a problem. But I also don't run in realms that are crammed full to the point there are a dozen or more active areas.

As for the "free membership", I will support KI's on what they have already set for F2P. I will discuss that issue no further.

Geographer
Dec 31, 2009
872
If it bothers you the people teleport without warning turn it off in your options, simple.