Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A few big and small changes, everyone would LOVE.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 16, 2013
29
I would like some changes made around here. Let's get started shall we?

I would like minor blessing, to be a spell for ALL wizards, they start with it at level 1. Like fairy/pixie, life will get an enhanced version of it, (100, still 0 pips).

List of people in your castle (its a section in your friends list). (To kick unwanted visitors)

Up sandstorms overall damage by 5. (I know its redundant but it's kind of an insult to balance)

Minotaur Polymorph. Spells:
50% Resist to and 35% boost to . 15% Attack and 95 Critical
Blade
Trap
Cyclops
Frog
Earthquake
Natural (2 pips 270 Damage)
Bronze Armor (3 pips, 500 absorb)
Pierce
Cleanse Ward

More sayings in menu chat:
I have little mana
Not Enough pips
Dont hit that enemy!
Hit them all
I can't heal you
I don't have that card
I don't have enough crowns
I dont have enough gold

Add numbers in chat 1234567890

Emotes in chat? Like the "" emote instead of that boring :) normal emote. (emotes such as and count too!)

Sit emote, where you sit criss-cross on floor.

Right-Click or Left-Click, Chairs,Sofas, and Beds to Sit or Sleep in them.

New Activity, Mining, where you mine ores (Rubies, Perfect Jades, Diamonds, stuff like that for crafting and selling for gold)

New Activity: Alchemy, make potions and elixer you get from crown shop and many others (Mildred Farseer teaches you) (This idea was posted somewhere so I don't take any credit)

Trade Reagents!

Ok this is a big one, a really big one that I know won't happen in a LONG time. Make Sunken City, Cyclops Lane , FireCat Alley, Dark Cave, and all "Commons" areas in each world NON MEMBER AREAS. Thank you for listening, but myth at level 12 needs to go to cyclops lane to get a BLADE, its kind of cruel to do this! And commons areas don't hurt anyone, its so non members can explore.This is the one idea I want the most even though I am a member.

From the Ashes (A refrence to a phoenix) heal Half of your current health. (Ex. your current HP is 400, you get healed 200! Costs 3 Pips. (90% Accuracy)

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
222
redroast253 on Oct 23, 2014 wrote:
I would like some changes made around here. Let's get started shall we?

I would like minor blessing, to be a spell for ALL wizards, they start with it at level 1. Like fairy/pixie, life will get an enhanced version of it, (100, still 0 pips).

List of people in your castle (its a section in your friends list). (To kick unwanted visitors)

Up sandstorms overall damage by 5. (I know its redundant but it's kind of an insult to balance)

Minotaur Polymorph. Spells:
50% Resist to and 35% boost to . 15% Attack and 95 Critical
Blade
Trap
Cyclops
Frog
Earthquake
Natural (2 pips 270 Damage)
Bronze Armor (3 pips, 500 absorb)
Pierce
Cleanse Ward

More sayings in menu chat:
I have little mana
Not Enough pips
Dont hit that enemy!
Hit them all
I can't heal you
I don't have that card
I don't have enough crowns
I dont have enough gold

Add numbers in chat 1234567890

Emotes in chat? Like the "" emote instead of that boring :) normal emote. (emotes such as and count too!)

Sit emote, where you sit criss-cross on floor.

Right-Click or Left-Click, Chairs,Sofas, and Beds to Sit or Sleep in them.

New Activity, Mining, where you mine ores (Rubies, Perfect Jades, Diamonds, stuff like that for crafting and selling for gold)

New Activity: Alchemy, make potions and elixer you get from crown shop and many others (Mildred Farseer teaches you) (This idea was posted somewhere so I don't take any credit)

Trade Reagents!

Ok this is a big one, a really big one that I know won't happen in a LONG time. Make Sunken City, Cyclops Lane , FireCat Alley, Dark Cave, and all "Commons" areas in each world NON MEMBER AREAS. Thank you for listening, but myth at level 12 needs to go to cyclops lane to get a BLADE, its kind of cruel to do this! And commons areas don't hurt anyone, its so non members can explore.This is the one idea I want the most even though I am a member.

From the Ashes (A refrence to a phoenix) heal Half of your current health. (Ex. your current HP is 400, you get healed 200! Costs 3 Pips. (90% Accuracy)
Here are the ones are largely disagree with:
I would like minor blessing, to be a spell for ALL wizards, they start with it at level 1. Like fairy/pixie, life will get an enhanced version of it, (100, still 0 pips).
No. Maybe possible ways to get crowns gear with item cards of it, but not minor blessing. This is rather unfair to life. How would a myth wizard feel if their enrollment card"stun" its now for anyone. Not happy right.
Add numbers in chat 1234567890
Since this game is meant to be safe for kids, its probably better to keep numbers to open chat only. This is one of those things that the player would love, since they are not professionals with degrees and experience in King isle, may not see why this is a bad idea. Not only will this increase the issue of people handing out phone numbers, but also possible credit card info, and make it much easier for all sorts of exploits to happen to children playing this game. This is a nunu.

Trade Reagents!
Lets hope that follow me around begging and begging for reagents.

New Activity, Mining, where you mine ores (Rubies, Perfect Jades, Diamonds, stuff like that for crafting and selling for gold)

New Activity: Alchemy, make potions and elixer you get from crown shop and many others (Mildred Farseer teaches you) (This idea was posted somewhere so I don't take any credit)

Both of those are activities in World of Warcraft. This game should keep itself original as it can.

Ok this is a big one, a really big one that I know won't happen in a LONG time. Make Sunken City, Cyclops Lane , FireCat Alley, Dark Cave, and all "Commons" areas in each world NON MEMBER AREAS. Thank you for listening, but myth at level 12 needs to go to cyclops lane to get a BLADE, its kind of cruel to do this! And commons areas don't hurt anyone, its so non members can explore.This is the one idea I want the most even though I am a member.

NO. I already paid for all those zones and many have too. It would be unfair to people who already paid for these zones for King Isle to make them free. That part of the game is the demo. This game requires money to enjoy.

========================================

List of people in your castle (its a section in your friends list). (To kick unwanted visitors)

This one on the other hand I WOULD DEFINITELY LIKE.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2013
29
Alex Stormlight on Oct 24, 2014 wrote:
Here are the ones are largely disagree with:
I would like minor blessing, to be a spell for ALL wizards, they start with it at level 1. Like fairy/pixie, life will get an enhanced version of it, (100, still 0 pips).
No. Maybe possible ways to get crowns gear with item cards of it, but not minor blessing. This is rather unfair to life. How would a myth wizard feel if their enrollment card"stun" its now for anyone. Not happy right.
Add numbers in chat 1234567890
Since this game is meant to be safe for kids, its probably better to keep numbers to open chat only. This is one of those things that the player would love, since they are not professionals with degrees and experience in King isle, may not see why this is a bad idea. Not only will this increase the issue of people handing out phone numbers, but also possible credit card info, and make it much easier for all sorts of exploits to happen to children playing this game. This is a nunu.

Trade Reagents!
Lets hope that follow me around begging and begging for reagents.

New Activity, Mining, where you mine ores (Rubies, Perfect Jades, Diamonds, stuff like that for crafting and selling for gold)

New Activity: Alchemy, make potions and elixer you get from crown shop and many others (Mildred Farseer teaches you) (This idea was posted somewhere so I don't take any credit)

Both of those are activities in World of Warcraft. This game should keep itself original as it can.

Ok this is a big one, a really big one that I know won't happen in a LONG time. Make Sunken City, Cyclops Lane , FireCat Alley, Dark Cave, and all "Commons" areas in each world NON MEMBER AREAS. Thank you for listening, but myth at level 12 needs to go to cyclops lane to get a BLADE, its kind of cruel to do this! And commons areas don't hurt anyone, its so non members can explore.This is the one idea I want the most even though I am a member.

NO. I already paid for all those zones and many have too. It would be unfair to people who already paid for these zones for King Isle to make them free. That part of the game is the demo. This game requires money to enjoy.

========================================

List of people in your castle (its a section in your friends list). (To kick unwanted visitors)

This one on the other hand I WOULD DEFINITELY LIKE.
The activities is a good idea and you know it, I have don't play World of Warcraft, and I am sure these activities would be loved by all, ESPECIALLY alchemy.

Also, the numbers, are we supposed say the words tree and third when we want to say 3? I get what you are saying (And I do not like it), but cant there be some way to censor people from doing this? Ok fine, the MemberShip Thing is a little to big, but the "Commons" idea is good. And , being so close to get a blade but so far, its almost cruel.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
353
redroast253 on Oct 23, 2014 wrote:
I would like some changes made around here. Let's get started shall we?

I would like minor blessing, to be a spell for ALL wizards, they start with it at level 1. Like fairy/pixie, life will get an enhanced version of it, (100, still 0 pips).

List of people in your castle (its a section in your friends list). (To kick unwanted visitors)

Up sandstorms overall damage by 5. (I know its redundant but it's kind of an insult to balance)

Minotaur Polymorph. Spells:
50% Resist to and 35% boost to . 15% Attack and 95 Critical
Blade
Trap
Cyclops
Frog
Earthquake
Natural (2 pips 270 Damage)
Bronze Armor (3 pips, 500 absorb)
Pierce
Cleanse Ward

More sayings in menu chat:
I have little mana
Not Enough pips
Dont hit that enemy!
Hit them all
I can't heal you
I don't have that card
I don't have enough crowns
I dont have enough gold

Add numbers in chat 1234567890

Emotes in chat? Like the "" emote instead of that boring :) normal emote. (emotes such as and count too!)

Sit emote, where you sit criss-cross on floor.

Right-Click or Left-Click, Chairs,Sofas, and Beds to Sit or Sleep in them.

New Activity, Mining, where you mine ores (Rubies, Perfect Jades, Diamonds, stuff like that for crafting and selling for gold)

New Activity: Alchemy, make potions and elixer you get from crown shop and many others (Mildred Farseer teaches you) (This idea was posted somewhere so I don't take any credit)

Trade Reagents!

Ok this is a big one, a really big one that I know won't happen in a LONG time. Make Sunken City, Cyclops Lane , FireCat Alley, Dark Cave, and all "Commons" areas in each world NON MEMBER AREAS. Thank you for listening, but myth at level 12 needs to go to cyclops lane to get a BLADE, its kind of cruel to do this! And commons areas don't hurt anyone, its so non members can explore.This is the one idea I want the most even though I am a member.

From the Ashes (A refrence to a phoenix) heal Half of your current health. (Ex. your current HP is 400, you get healed 200! Costs 3 Pips. (90% Accuracy)
2: I LOVE THIS IDEA!!!!!!!!
5: A great idea!
6: They removed that (or never had it in the first place) because people were saying their age and giving away phone numbers and such.

Survivor
Mar 26, 2013
2
and we need WAY MORE fun quests, better spells and some person whose name is the blademaster could help someone who is very stuck on a quest or battle to help them

i hope KI does my 3rd idea!

Survivor
Dec 10, 2013
8
yep I love the idea of the commons thing but I have an idea as well one day taster thing to go to any where like a one day member king isle this could in courage people to buy membership.

ALLAN DARK SMITH

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
2494
So you want Blessing Spells this to work the way Fairy and Pixie do? Interesting. That's not a bad idea, however, it's such a low healing, it wouldnt be worth the time to code it. I am actually surprised that a MINOR blessing spell has lasted soo long without a MAJOR blessing spell, even if only in a wand or pet card spell

They are improving menu chat all the time.

KI stated that adding numbers to chat or sitting/sleeping on items wont ever happen

Emotes in chat? Like the "" emote instead of that boring :) normal emote. (emotes such as and count too!)
Im not against the idea of full pictured smilies, I just dont think we need it

While I like the idea of being able to do more, I dont want W101 to become a copycat of another MMORPG I played where you had like 37 skills to train it. It becomes waaaay too much. plus, unless we can put those gems into items and improve them, what's the real benefit to mining? Also, keep in mind that mining WOULD take energy, because EVERYTHING new they've introduced beyond wizard duels (including PvP) takes energy. the LAST thing we need is yet another thing that forces us toi divide our energy further

MOST are able to be sold in the bazaar and if you do it right, the person who you want to give them to can buy them immediately (gold withstanding)

Expanding the F2P area has been talked about actually. There's two schools of thought on this, 1) people will be MORE interested after playing WC fully 2) It'll take profit from KI's pockets. I believe the idea has merit, but I dont want to hijack the thread

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
2494
dayerider on Oct 27, 2014 wrote:
So you want Blessing Spells this to work the way Fairy and Pixie do? Interesting. That's not a bad idea, however, it's such a low healing, it wouldnt be worth the time to code it. I am actually surprised that a MINOR blessing spell has lasted soo long without a MAJOR blessing spell, even if only in a wand or pet card spell

They are improving menu chat all the time.

KI stated that adding numbers to chat or sitting/sleeping on items wont ever happen

Emotes in chat? Like the "" emote instead of that boring :) normal emote. (emotes such as and count too!)
Im not against the idea of full pictured smilies, I just dont think we need it

While I like the idea of being able to do more, I dont want W101 to become a copycat of another MMORPG I played where you had like 37 skills to train it. It becomes waaaay too much. plus, unless we can put those gems into items and improve them, what's the real benefit to mining? Also, keep in mind that mining WOULD take energy, because EVERYTHING new they've introduced beyond wizard duels (including PvP) takes energy. the LAST thing we need is yet another thing that forces us toi divide our energy further

MOST are able to be sold in the bazaar and if you do it right, the person who you want to give them to can buy them immediately (gold withstanding)

Expanding the F2P area has been talked about actually. There's two schools of thought on this, 1) people will be MORE interested after playing WC fully 2) It'll take profit from KI's pockets. I believe the idea has merit, but I dont want to hijack the thread
can't find the edit button so here's my correction:

Also, keep in mind that mining WOULD take energy, because EVERYTHING new they've introduced beyond wizard duels (including PvP) takes energy. the LAST thing we need is yet another thing that forces us toi divide our energy further

SHOULD read:

Also, keep in mind that mining WOULD take energy, because EVERYTHING new they've introduced beyond wizard duels/PvP takes energy. the LAST thing we need is yet another thing that forces us to divide our energy further

Sorry for the confusion

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
90
Alchemy and mining are too similar to another game I know of, so those I would not add. I would like having a list of people in your castle though.