Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Death House Pool

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2009
I think we all know that we cant swim in the green, gross pool. I think we should be able to take a swim in it, because, well, where else can we swim at home. I also would love it if we could bounce off that wooden board into the water. What do you think?

-Cath

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
I think the pond scum, rotting ruffage, and potential corpses would make a swan dive more similar to a dumpster dive.

Maybe we can toss a line in for some 3-eyed fish. Pet snak anyone?

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice

Explorer
Mar 19, 2009
Love it! We so should! Hear that KI? Let us swim! Pleasy please please? *begs on knees* Death Students Unite!

~Alexandra Shadowwalker Level 58 Death~
May the power of deatn guide you ~Alex

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Cathrine87 wrote:
I think we all know that we cant swim in the green, gross pool. I think we should be able to take a swim in it, because, well, where else can we swim at home. I also would love it if we could bounce off that wooden board into the water. What do you think?

-Cath

Maybe... we'd probably get all sick afterwards though !

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
LOL mman17 that funny- The death house def needs some excitement.. I bought this house long ago and am not impressed.. The flaming stove in the BASEMENT is the only cool feature of the death house- and well it's in the basement? I would think a death house should have a huge back yard with a cool scary cemetary and yes swimming in the green gooey slimy pool would be SWEET!