Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A couple ideas (6)

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 05, 2009
Hello. I remember suddenly to mke this post now, so as usual, here my ideas for today:

More advanced housing!: Last week if you read it you know what i talking about. Here what i want to add:

Another game: Arrow: It says on the screen directions and you gotta press that key within 2 seconds of when it was said unlimited lvls 4 points per lvl completed.

If you want to add like things, here they are:

Wondering rats: 10 house points

Critter cratter: 9 house points

Moles holes: 17 house points

Inside:

Cobwebs: 3 house points

Confetti: 36 house points

Shining clean: 12 house points.

Now for a new idea:

When someone helps you there a tab at the players tab thing and you can click vote to show you appreciate the help. At the end of each month, if you got enough votes, you would get these badges:

35-55 votes: Expert

56-100 votes: King of princes

101-250 votes: King of kings

256+ votes: Master of kings

The person who got the most votes at the end of the month would get the following:

Most votes: Jade oni

Second to most: 2 mega snacks

Third to most: Badge: King ___ (insert sorceror, pyromancer, theurgist, etc.)

And ill post soon if i remember a couple ideas 7

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
mike645 wrote:
Now for a new idea:

When someone helps you there a tab at the players tab thing and you can click vote to show you appreciate the help. At the end of each month, if you got enough votes, you would get these badges:

The person who got the most votes at the end of the month would get the following:

Absolutely not! There are many ppl, including myself, who prefer to solo the game. There are many, many, many posts here from ppl compaining about other players just jumping into their fights. This suggestion would just egg them on and escalate the problem.

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:
mike645 wrote:
Now for a new idea:

Absolutely not! There are many ppl, including myself, who prefer to solo the game. There are many, many, many posts here from ppl compaining about other players just jumping into their fights. This suggestion would just egg them on and escalate the problem.
You didnt read my post properly. There would be a tab to vote, it doesnt auto happen.