Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A cool new starting to Wizard101?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2016

Now, I've been explaining this idea to myself for a very long time now, so here it goes:
So, you know how you can only do Triton Avenue, and Firecat Alley and Cyclops Lane require paid membership or crowns to get into? Well, my idea is you should get to CHOOSE which one, either Cyclops Lane, Firecat Alley, or Triton Avenue, instead of the game automatically choosing Triton Avenue. And what I mean by choosing is everything that requires paid membership, will now be open and free to the wizard for whichever place you choose.
So, what's your opinions on my idea?

~ Scarlet Silversword, Magus Necromancer

Survivor
Nov 28, 2016
Good idea. Cuz i wanted to do cyclops lane in he first place but i had to do triton avenue

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
Well this is a good idea. Starting out (When I was a noob) I had thought the game was free. I think they should make the whole wizard city storyline free, which means cyclops lane and firecat alley would be free and the rest you would have to pay for.

• Cole IceShard lvl 70

Survivor
Jul 28, 2016
Survivor
Jun 19, 2015
The only problem is if someone were to choose a separate one for each wizard. Unless its like 1 per account. But that's still a problem because someone could make 2 accounts. It would give everyone access to all 3.