Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Worlds in the Spiral

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 18, 2011
So you know how when you start out in the game (Wizard City - Dragonspire AKA the 1st Arc) all the worlds (except Wysteria) are islands and you can see the edge of the world but from Celestia onwards (AKA Arc 2 and 3) all the worlds are full places and we cant see the edge of the world at all. (Im not counting areas like the Isle of Arachnis)

Now I know this is because as the game progressed the graphics improved and the maps became larger and all that, but i was wondering if there was a reason for this in the lore of the game.

My theory is that as Wizard City is essentialy the hub of the spiral and thats where Bartleby sung the song of creation he only made a small island for him so as to quickly save the rest of the first world (thats Wizard City out the way). After this he made all the worlds after Celestia (i.e. Zafaria, Avalon, Mirage and so on) as full worlds. After making all these he then made Krok to Ds with what was left of the rubble of the first world, which is why they aren't full worlds.

If you like my theory or have your own please comment.

Ryan WindHunter lvl 118

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
Defender
Dec 18, 2010
Perhaps we just haven't seen the edge of some worlds yet.