Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

World with best music.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2009
34
1.Dragonspyre
2. Celestia.
3.Wintertusk and Marleybone. ( it's a tie
4. Wizard City.
5. Grizzleheim

The rest, I didnn't add

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
394
Here are the ratings according to me:
1. Celestia
2.krokotopia
3.Mooshu
4.Wintertusk
5.grizzleheim
6.wizard city
7.dragonspyre
8.marleybone

Survivor
May 16, 2009
34
Nicitas wrote:
Here are the ratings according to me:
1. Celestia
2.krokotopia
3.Mooshu
4.Wintertusk
5.grizzleheim
6.wizard city
7.dragonspyre
8.marleybone
ya, celestia does have really good music.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
1088
Whoa, I'm going to be the game changer.

Grizzleheim-1

Marleybone-2

Dragonspyre-3

Krokotopia-4

Wintertusk-5

Wizard City-6

Mooshu-7

Celestia-8

Survivor
May 16, 2009
34
mman17 wrote:
Whoa, I'm going to be the game changer.

Grizzleheim-1

Marleybone-2

Dragonspyre-3

Krokotopia-4

Wintertusk-5

Wizard City-6

Mooshu-7

Celestia-8
ya, grizzelheim does have really good music.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
394
lhk1 wrote:
mman17 wrote:
Whoa, I'm going to be the game changer.

Grizzleheim-1

Marleybone-2

Dragonspyre-3

Krokotopia-4

Wintertusk-5

Wizard City-6

Mooshu-7

Celestia-8
ya, grizzelheim does have really good music.
Are you just agreeing to every post that replies to yours?

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
285
Nicitas wrote:
lhk1 wrote:
mman17 wrote:
Whoa, I'm going to be the game changer.

Grizzleheim-1

Marleybone-2

Dragonspyre-3

Krokotopia-4

Wintertusk-5

Wizard City-6

Mooshu-7

Celestia-8
ya, grizzelheim does have really good music.
Are you just agreeing to every post that replies to yours?
that's just what i was thinking.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
341
From best to worst:

1-Wizard City (How can you not like it?)
2-Marleybone (Nice 19th century style)
3-Mooshu (Epic Chinese battle music)
4-Celestia (Cool sounding nautical, pirate-ish music)
5-Grizzleheim (It's not bad)
6-Krokotopia (It's okay, hardly noticeable)
7-Dragonspyre (Repetitive, kind of boring)
?-Wintertusk (Haven't heard the music yet)

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
122
joey110498 wrote:
Nicitas wrote:
lhk1 wrote:
mman17 wrote:
Whoa, I'm going to be the game changer.

Grizzleheim-1

Marleybone-2

Dragonspyre-3

Krokotopia-4

Wintertusk-5

Wizard City-6

Mooshu-7

Celestia-8
ya, grizzelheim does have really good music.
Are you just agreeing to every post that replies to yours?
that's just what i was thinking.


ROFL!!!

Anyways, here's mine:

Best: (tie) Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Mooshu, Dragonspyre, Celestia.

Worst: Wintertusk

Bottom line: Mystery composer is terrible.

I kid, I kid. Here's my actual list.

1: Grizzleheim and Marleybone
3: Celestia
4: Wizard City
5: Mooshu
6: Krokotopia
7: Wintertusk (Mystery Composer IS terrible)

Quinn Dragonwhisper-Legendary Conjurer
Benjamin Dragonblade-Legendary Diviner

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
372
Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
311
Wintertusk music is kinda different and I'm not sure I'm a huge fan.. I will always love the Wizard City music myself.. Even as a level 60- there is nothing better than running through the commons hearing that song- takes me back to the beginning everytime :)

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
278
My answer is all of them, with no enumeration.

Every world has music perfectly suited to each world. Ergo, each world has the best music.

End of line.