Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 picked as Best Family Game of 2009!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
I'm totally not surprised!! Its obvious this is the best game EVER!!! You guys rock! keep adding upgrades!!!

Survivor
May 26, 2009
Wizard101 is the best my whole school plays this!!!!

Gabriel Green Leaf,
Adept therguist.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
i love this game i hve been playing this for so loge and i am still on lvl 30 lolz going on lvl 31 soon you guys are the best mmo game i have played in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i ty wizard101! YOU THE BEST

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
Great Work to the staff of Wizard 101
I love this game

Survivor
Dec 01, 2009
YEA!!!!!!! WIZ 101 IS THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!! I VOTE THAT DEFINITLY!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
CONGRATZ!!!!! i love wizard101 and i am glad that it was picked for Best Family Game of '09

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
:-) You guys deserve it!!!!!!!! :D :) :) :)
Congrats to Mr. Coleman & everyone at Kingisle Entertainment!!!
~Metrostation707

Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
I LOVE WIZARD 101 AND CONGRATZ ON THE AWARD 99% OF THE TIME I PLAY IT!!!!! :D :P :P

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
THATS SO COOL I WONDER WHAT WIZARD101 HAS PACKED FOR US IN 2010 :D

Survivor
Apr 08, 2009
HeadmasterAmbrose wrote:
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to drop a quick note to announce that Wizard101 has been selected by MMORPG.com as the Best Family Game of 2009 ! Details can be found here:

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/362/feature/3900/page/1

We are flattered and delighted to win this very prestigious honor, and would like to thank all of the members of our team, all of our business partners, and of course of community for helping to make it happen. 2009 was a fantastic year for us here at Ravenwood School, and 2010 is looking to be equally exciting.

Thanks!

J Todd Coleman
Headmaster Ambrose
KingsIsle Entertainment, Inc.

ps. Wizard101 was also picked as the runner up in another category: Best Free-To-Play Game of 2009! Click on the link below to get more information about that:

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/163/feature/3896/Dungeons-Dragons-Online-Eberron-Unlimited-Best-F2P-MMO-of-2009.html

wonderful going, i hope you keep taking a higher place in the gaming world, you all deserve it for your wonderful work. I am looking forward to many more hours of enjoyment on the game with all five characters i have. Again keep up the wonderful work as you all deserve more than simple lovely words for your hard work, and the wards just dont seem like enough for all the lovely graphics or hours of hard work you put into this game.

coming from a crown user you all are wonderful people from designers to publishers and those who back this game. keep winning those awards you deserve so well.

brianna shadowflame level fifty
destiny dragontamer level fifty
just to name a couple.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
WIZ IS THE BEST GAME OF THE CENTURY!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO THE MULLINIUM!!!!

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
WOW! I just want to say congrats for the creators of this game. Not only is this a fun family game, it teaches young kids teamwork and gives them something fun and productive to do.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
Survivor
Mar 17, 2009
face it nothing beats wizard101. THis game is perfect. i love how you get to make your own deck and get spells that are only for your class, and how you dont get too many spells, or else the game would be to easy, so congratz and i hope to see that new world celestia eventually

chase dreamthief grandmaster conjurer
blake shadowsword level 48 sorcerer
austin thunderblade level 31 diviner
devin moonsmith level 30 thaughmature
kane lifebane level 18 therugist
chris death level 7 necromancer

on other account eric level 26 fire

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Survivor
Nov 24, 2009
I LOVE wizard 101 its the best game ever and i knew it would win any contest It is so fun and when i finally got a member card it was even better!!!!!!!!! Plus i made a club and your a wear wolf I love all that play wizard 101 Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely: Fiona Storm Stone

Survivor
Dec 08, 2008
Congrats,definitely a well deserved win I actually thought you guys would get best f2p as well.Ah well still a nice xmas present for KingIsle and their staff :D

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
8) ;) :-o :x :? :-( ]O YES SO SI EARED IT THIS IS THE BEST GAME ON THE WEB

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
Congrats you guys!
I love this game, I play it every single day with my family and friends.
Thanks for all the hard work that makes it so enjoyable.
I hope this new year brings as much success and more. It's definitely deserved!

My daughter who is nine would like to say:
I think that you deserved the award because this game is awesome!

Survivor
Oct 22, 2009
No Surprise to me ! THE ONLY free to play game I've EVER subscribed too!