Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When you get each world

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 15, 2015
so I've seen lots of people asking what level do you get this world at and obviously it can be drastically different for different players but I'm gonna say a common range for unlocking all the worlds up to celestia which is as far as I've gotten.

Krokotopia: 11-14
Marleybone: 22-26
Grizzleheim: 20
Wysteria: 25
Mooshu: don't remember but guessing like around 33 maybe
Dragonspyre: 36-40
Celestia: 45-50
Wintertusk: 40

These aren't exact and you may be level 70 when you get Dragonspyre but this is like a common range and I'm sorry I don't remember mooshu so that could be completely off. If you're a higher level then maybe you could comment levels for unlocking Zafaria, Avalon, Azteca, and khrysalis!

-Sierra Pearl
Grandmaster sorcerer

Survivor
Jun 19, 2015
Sierra Pearl on Oct 18, 2015 wrote:
so I've seen lots of people asking what level do you get this world at and obviously it can be drastically different for different players but I'm gonna say a common range for unlocking all the worlds up to celestia which is as far as I've gotten.

Krokotopia: 11-14
Marleybone: 22-26
Wysteria: 25
Mooshu: don't remember but guessing like around 33 maybe
Dragonspyre: 36-40
Celestia: 45-50
Wintertusk: 40

These aren't exact and you may be level 70 when you get Dragonspyre but this is like a common range and I'm sorry I don't remember mooshu so that could be completely off. If you're a higher level then maybe you could comment levels for unlocking Zafaria, Avalon, Azteca, and khrysalis!

-Sierra Pearl
Grandmaster sorcerer
I honestly think this is off significantly, unless of course your skipping side quests. If you try to complete all side quests, a more accurate range is

Krokotopia: 15 - 18
Marleybone : 26 - 30
Wysteria : 25
Mooshu 35 - 40
Dragonspire 42 - 46
Celestia 48 - 54
Wintertusk 40 - 56 ( Because you know, Jotun)

Explorer
Sep 06, 2010
I have no idea how but i was somehow lvl 28 when i started marleybone