Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When do you play and where?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 18, 2010
It's always nice having somebody to farm or quest with. Maybe we can use this thread to meet up with other wizards. My wizards name is Michael Raven Heart, Level 48 Master Necromancer. Currently in Drake Hatchery on the Pixie realm. Also farming Lokar in Hall of Valor(I want that pet!). I usually play from around 9 til 11 p.m pst(west coast time). On the weekends I play from noon til 11 pm pst. Not that it should matter, I am an adult gamer. My daughter and I play together, but I normally play in the evening after she goes to sleep.

see ya soon.

Michael Raven Heart
Level 48
Master Necromancer
Daddy Wizard

Survivor
Jan 04, 2010
corniilius wrote:
It's always nice having somebody to farm or quest with. Maybe we can use this thread to meet up with other wizards. My wizards name is Michael Raven Heart, Level 48 Master Necromancer. Currently in Drake Hatchery on the Pixie realm. Also farming Lokar in Hall of Valor(I want that pet!). I usually play from around 9 til 11 p.m pst(west coast time). On the weekends I play from noon til 11 pm pst. Not that it should matter, I am an adult gamer. My daughter and I play together, but I normally play in the evening after she goes to sleep.

see ya soon.

Michael Raven Heart
Level 48
Master Necromancer
Daddy Wizard

victoria unicorn blade
level 26
balance
6-9 pm pst
anytime on weekends

questing in marleybone