Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What world is you're wizard from?

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 07, 2015
708
Jaqueline holystone (later Jaqueline lion rider) was born and raised in skull island with her parents and her pet ostrich, ruby. sadly, one day when she was 10, something tragic happened. on that day, she was on her parents ship fighting some skeletal pirates, she was defeated, she had died, but after that, a blast of light enveloped her, and her hair went from light brown to a deep purple. how it had happen, she didn't know, but somehow she was alive! but she wasn't on her parents ship anymore, she was in a office, then the headmaster greeted her, "what is your name?" asked headmaster ambrose. "jaq-jaqueline holy=st-stone" why?" said Jaqueline, still in shock about what just happened. "your name is not Jaqueline holy stone anymore, it is Jaqueline lion rider now," said headmaster ambrose, then he handed her a medium size book and a small scroll. "now, miss lion rider, please take the book of secret's test and then go shop for your new gear. in that scroll is a shopping list and your dorm room number. see you tomorrow, miss lion rider." said head master ambrose. after that, Jaqueline walked out of the office, with a look of shock on her face. "wh-wha-what ju-jus-just hap-happened?" said Jaqueline, who stuttered out of shock. once she went to the shopping district, she decided to start at the robe shop, but as she was about to open the door, she reached into her pocket and pulled out a bright red amulet, she then put it on and walked inside, after she finished her shopping, she went into her dorm room and met 2 faces looking at her, one had black hair, and one had blonde hair. "welcome!" said the black haired girl. "hello!" said the blonde haired one. "hi!" said Jaqueline, who was worried she wouldn't be welcome for having purple hair. "i hope you don't mind I have purple hair, it was brown but somehow it changed to purple." she said, then pulled down her brand new hood, which let her purple hair fly free.

to be continued....

Hero
May 07, 2015
708
sun girl1122 on Mar 26, 2017 wrote:
Jaqueline holystone (later Jaqueline lion rider) was born and raised in skull island with her parents and her pet ostrich, ruby. sadly, one day when she was 10, something tragic happened. on that day, she was on her parents ship fighting some skeletal pirates, she was defeated, she had died, but after that, a blast of light enveloped her, and her hair went from light brown to a deep purple. how it had happen, she didn't know, but somehow she was alive! but she wasn't on her parents ship anymore, she was in a office, then the headmaster greeted her, "what is your name?" asked headmaster ambrose. "jaq-jaqueline holy=st-stone" why?" said Jaqueline, still in shock about what just happened. "your name is not Jaqueline holy stone anymore, it is Jaqueline lion rider now," said headmaster ambrose, then he handed her a medium size book and a small scroll. "now, miss lion rider, please take the book of secret's test and then go shop for your new gear. in that scroll is a shopping list and your dorm room number. see you tomorrow, miss lion rider." said head master ambrose. after that, Jaqueline walked out of the office, with a look of shock on her face. "wh-wha-what ju-jus-just hap-happened?" said Jaqueline, who stuttered out of shock. once she went to the shopping district, she decided to start at the robe shop, but as she was about to open the door, she reached into her pocket and pulled out a bright red amulet, she then put it on and walked inside, after she finished her shopping, she went into her dorm room and met 2 faces looking at her, one had black hair, and one had blonde hair. "welcome!" said the black haired girl. "hello!" said the blonde haired one. "hi!" said Jaqueline, who was worried she wouldn't be welcome for having purple hair. "i hope you don't mind I have purple hair, it was brown but somehow it changed to purple." she said, then pulled down her brand new hood, which let her purple hair fly free.

to be continued....
continued..

"of course we don't mind! it's normal in wizard city," said the blonde haired girl. "my name is scarlet, and that's fallon," said scarlet. "what school of magic are you? i'm life, and fallon is death." said scarlet once again. "i'm a balance wizard." said Jaqueline. "ah a balance wizard! very nice!" said fallon. "very nice indeed!" said scarlet. " I'm new here soooo, I don't know when classes start." said Jaqueline. "not for a week or so." said fallon. "well my name is Jaqueline lion rider, but just call me Jaqueline for short." said Jaqueline, who was starting to like her new friends. then, Jaqueline walked over to an empty dresser, and started unpacking her new outfits, she picked out the warmest and comfiest clothes they had, because where she came from, she had very comfy clothes, so it would make her think of home. then, she pulled out a long dress like outfit. "whats that?" said fallon, pointing to the strange piece of clothing. "its a trench coat," said Jaqueline, then she saw the confused faces on fallon and scarlet's faces. "where I come from, these are very popular, and this is my very special one, my parents got me this, so that is why it is so special." said Jaqueline. just then, the dorm room door flung open, and a girl carrying bags of groceries, walked in "i'm back!!!" said the girl behind the bags. "oh. I forgot to mention, that's Cheryl, she's an ice wizard." said fallon, pointing at the white haired girl. "hi there!" said Cheryl. "hi!" said Jaqueline. then, Cheryl walked into the kitchen and started putting the food away. Jaqueline grabed a small book out of her back pack and walked over to the nearest comfy seat. then, Cheryl's head popped into the room. " hey guys! what do you want for dinner?" said Cheryl. "anything's fine." said fallon, scarlet, and Jaqueline at the same time. "alright!" said Cheryl, who then popped back into the kitchen.

to be continued

Hero
May 07, 2015
708
I started a new wizard, her story may be interesting.....

destiny titan (later destiny storm) was the big sister of the storm titan. one night, she was asleep when she heard a loud groan. she woke up with a jolt, she flew out of her room using her lightning bolt wings. then she felt something strike her in the head. she shot a lightning bolt at the attacker, which somehow was reflected back at her. she then flew straight at the attacker. letting out a large roar, she summoned a huge lightning bolt and directed it towards the attacker. which hurt the attacker very much so, that he or she fell off, but right before they did, they shot a blast right at destiny, which shot her directly in the head, as she fell on the hard stone, she blacked out. when she awoke, she was in a strange room, it was an office, with a bearded man standing behind a desk. all destiny remembered that her name was destiny. she didn't know her last name, so she changed it to storm, because she became a storm wizard, she also forgot she was the big sister of the storm titan. she was raised after her accident in triton avenue, but now lives in zafaria's baobab crown.

Hero
May 07, 2015
708
I changed some stuff around, I deleted destiny, but created a new boy wizard. his name is paul shadowslinger.

paul shadow slinger is the long lost brother of Miranda jade song, (just because they don't have the same last name doesn't mean they cannot be related) but instead of being a follower of morganthe, like Miranda was, paul was a follower of malistaire, one day, Miranda was sent to defeat malistaire and any guards in her way, when she was one room away from fighting malistaire, she was horrified at who she fight next: her long lost brother, paul shadow slinger, both of them were defeated, and they both lost their memory of each other. but one day, as if meant by fate, they met each other once again. one day when Miranda was in the shopping district buying a new robe, they met each other once again. the end.

Hero
May 07, 2015
708
sun girl1122 on Mar 27, 2017 wrote:
I started a new wizard, her story may be interesting.....

destiny titan (later destiny storm) was the big sister of the storm titan. one night, she was asleep when she heard a loud groan. she woke up with a jolt, she flew out of her room using her lightning bolt wings. then she felt something strike her in the head. she shot a lightning bolt at the attacker, which somehow was reflected back at her. she then flew straight at the attacker. letting out a large roar, she summoned a huge lightning bolt and directed it towards the attacker. which hurt the attacker very much so, that he or she fell off, but right before they did, they shot a blast right at destiny, which shot her directly in the head, as she fell on the hard stone, she blacked out. when she awoke, she was in a strange room, it was an office, with a bearded man standing behind a desk. all destiny remembered that her name was destiny. she didn't know her last name, so she changed it to storm, because she became a storm wizard, she also forgot she was the big sister of the storm titan. she was raised after her accident in triton avenue, but now lives in zafaria's baobab crown.
okay I changed some stuff, I deleted destiny, but I made a new wizard, who is a boy, all my chars are girls, so I thought a boy would be a good idea, anyway. here is his story!

paul shadow slinger was born in marleybone, his favorite things to do are walk around regent's square, and talk to all the shopkeepers, sometimes doing little tasks for them, simple stuff like getting more fabric, getting a certain gemstone for an outfit, and so on, and sometimes making a nice pot of tea and sitting near the fireplace and chatting with the shopkeepers, but one day, his life changed forever. one day, he was walking through the square when he heard a bone ratting scream. when he got to the scream, he saw his parents lying on the floor. a tall man standing over them. then he was blinded, and pain erupted everywhere, as he screamed in pain, he also fell to the floor, then he blacked out. when he finally awoke, he was in a jail cell, in a unknown world. then he groaned with pain, as he looked at his left arm, he noticed there was a star shaped scar, it was about medium size, and it was on the back of his hand.

to be continued.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2011
39
Victoria ThunderCloud was born to a family of Necromancers in the Fort Rachias area of Khrysalis. Her family tried to find a way to hide from the Umbra Queen's wrath, but ended up getting taken as prisoners by Ghost Dog's soldiers. A brave wizard was able to give her family a different place to hide, a safer place in the Bastion, but she was the only one who survived the long and dangerous trek. She was taken to Ravenwood and was taught Death Magic by Dworgyn and Malorn Ashthorn. She is currently battling through Zamunda Outskirts and making new friends along the way. But the urge to take revenge on the Shadow Queen for taking her family away, and may become corrupted by the pull of Death and Shadow that is in her.

Hero
May 07, 2015
708
sun girl1122 on Mar 22, 2017 wrote:
Cheryl shadow was born in Avalon. she always wanted to become a knight of the sliver rose. one day, her dream finally came true. she was able to go on a quest, but it was up the infamous white owl tower. her quest was going great until she got to the room with the vapor. her eyelids started to fall, and she struggled to keep herself awake. as she was about to grab the last ingredient to put in the pot, she collapsed on the ground, too tired to walk. the last thing she saw before she drifted off to sleep, was a brown owl, walking towards her with a evil glint in her eye. then she blacked out. she felt her fingernails being dragged against hard wood, and she felt a sharp pain in her arm as she was dragged along by some unknown force. then she felt something poking at her arm, it was sharp, but at the end, it felt smooth. she woke up in a strange room, she looked at her arm with the pain in it, and she seen a scar that looked like owl talons. she winced as she realized she was in a cage made out of crystals, hanging over lava. she cried out as she seen the brown owl from before, but with a green glint in the end of them. she let out a bone rattling scream as the poison flowed on to her skin. and she just laid there, crying. then she seen a blast of light forming around her, then once it faded, she woke up the ravenwood infirmary, not remembering anything after she fell asleep. she was now a believer in magic wizard(s).
I'm gonna change Cheryl's story.

Cheryl shadow was born In Polaris. since she was around ice and snow basically all the time, she most became accustomed to ice magic. one day she put on her marleybonian fabric snow coat, her dragon skin boots, and her mooshu cap, and her blue and white bow and spear, and she headed outside to go to hunt for some food. as she was trekking through the freezing snow, she saw what looked like a flicker of light, and then there were more, and then a portal formed. then a girl, with black, and her hair was pulled in a ponytail, and she was wearing a armor like outfit and boots. and about the age of a teenager, stepped through, and then she started talking franticly. "come on! we gotta go!" the girl said fast. "why?" said Cheryl. "i can't tell you now, just follow me!" said the girl. then reluctantly, Cheryl stepped through the portal, and was in an office, she still had her outfit from before on, so she grabbed a lighter robe and boots. then she saw a old bearded man sitting behind a desk. "great job, miss fallon star!" said the bearded man. "thanks, headmaster ambrose, I was worried that wouldn't work!" said Miranda. then headmaster ambrose turned to Cheryl, "why hello there, what's your name?" he said. "um-um-um che-cheryl shadow." Cheryl said, as she studdered a little bit. "well, miss shadow, I have some shocking news: one, your the daughter of the legendary wizard Miranda jade song. and two, your a wizard." said headmaster ambrose. "really? the stories I've heard of her said she is one of the best wizard's of all time!" said Cheryl. "but wait, where is Miranda?" Cheryl said. "no one knows, one day she left wizard city to head to different worlds, and she said something about going to a land of pirates." said fallon. the end. part 2 coming soon!

Hero
May 07, 2015
708
sun girl1122 on Apr 8, 2017 wrote:
I'm gonna change Cheryl's story.

Cheryl shadow was born In Polaris. since she was around ice and snow basically all the time, she most became accustomed to ice magic. one day she put on her marleybonian fabric snow coat, her dragon skin boots, and her mooshu cap, and her blue and white bow and spear, and she headed outside to go to hunt for some food. as she was trekking through the freezing snow, she saw what looked like a flicker of light, and then there were more, and then a portal formed. then a girl, with black, and her hair was pulled in a ponytail, and she was wearing a armor like outfit and boots. and about the age of a teenager, stepped through, and then she started talking franticly. "come on! we gotta go!" the girl said fast. "why?" said Cheryl. "i can't tell you now, just follow me!" said the girl. then reluctantly, Cheryl stepped through the portal, and was in an office, she still had her outfit from before on, so she grabbed a lighter robe and boots. then she saw a old bearded man sitting behind a desk. "great job, miss fallon star!" said the bearded man. "thanks, headmaster ambrose, I was worried that wouldn't work!" said Miranda. then headmaster ambrose turned to Cheryl, "why hello there, what's your name?" he said. "um-um-um che-cheryl shadow." Cheryl said, as she studdered a little bit. "well, miss shadow, I have some shocking news: one, your the daughter of the legendary wizard Miranda jade song. and two, your a wizard." said headmaster ambrose. "really? the stories I've heard of her said she is one of the best wizard's of all time!" said Cheryl. "but wait, where is Miranda?" Cheryl said. "no one knows, one day she left wizard city to head to different worlds, and she said something about going to a land of pirates." said fallon. the end. part 2 coming soon!
part 2 is here!!!!

"here," said headmaster ambrose as he handed Cheryl a white and green blue-ish amulet. "this is your mother's amulet, she told me to keep it safe, because it has magic powers, that, in the wrong hands, would be devastating." he continued. then the scene changed to a castle, with a tall man with black hair looking through his magic orb. then he cackled "i need that amulet, and the girl as well, I can tell she has magical powers, and she is part of my grand plan." said the man to his pet dragon minion. "yes, malistaire," I will find her, and I will alert you once I do." said the dragon. then the scene changes back to headmaster ambrose's office. "thank you, headmaster ambrose, I will protect It." said Cheryl, then she put on the amulet and fastened the clasp. "well, we gotta go shopping for your new outfits, your polarian outfits will not work here, they can burn easily, but you can still keep them, though." said fallon. "alright." said Cheryl. "wait," said headmaster ambrose. "first you must take the book of the secrets test, to find out what school you will be!" he said. so Cheryl did, and she ended up being an ice wizard. then after that, they finally went to the shopping district to find some new outfits for Cheryl. "ooh! I like this one!" said Cheryl, who picked up a beautiful white dress-like robe. then she picked out some beautiful matching white boots. then she got some gold out of her pocket that she had before she came to wizard city. so she bought it. "i like it! I like it a lot!" said fallon, "it's very pretty!" she said "ooh! I like this!" said fallon as she picked up a beautiful onyx ring, she bought it.

to be continued, I am just too lazy to type for a few more minutes.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2013
2
Marissa Legend( Myth Wizard) Lvl 120

Originally born in Azteca Marissa developed the incredible powers of myth, but due to the growing increase of the shadow queen attacking, Marissa's parents advised her to move to wizard city. Originally born in the saltmeadow swamp she developed incredible powers and was stealthy. Unfortunately her parents were killed by the shadow queen and all but forgotten to Marissa. She went to Azteca and previously found out her parents were killed by her. The only real reason why she defeated morganthe :P

Hero
May 07, 2015
708
sun girl1122 on Apr 5, 2017 wrote:
okay I changed some stuff, I deleted destiny, but I made a new wizard, who is a boy, all my chars are girls, so I thought a boy would be a good idea, anyway. here is his story!

paul shadow slinger was born in marleybone, his favorite things to do are walk around regent's square, and talk to all the shopkeepers, sometimes doing little tasks for them, simple stuff like getting more fabric, getting a certain gemstone for an outfit, and so on, and sometimes making a nice pot of tea and sitting near the fireplace and chatting with the shopkeepers, but one day, his life changed forever. one day, he was walking through the square when he heard a bone ratting scream. when he got to the scream, he saw his parents lying on the floor. a tall man standing over them. then he was blinded, and pain erupted everywhere, as he screamed in pain, he also fell to the floor, then he blacked out. when he finally awoke, he was in a jail cell, in a unknown world. then he groaned with pain, as he looked at his left arm, he noticed there was a star shaped scar, it was about medium size, and it was on the back of his hand.

to be continued.
continued:

then, suddenly, paul heard a whoosh behind him. "hello? who's there?" he called out. then suddenly, a girl that was taller than him, (p.s he was slightly intimidated by her XD) and she had blonde hair, and she was wearing a green trimed and a black robe and boots, stepped out of the shadows. "hello. my name is scarlet song." said the tall girl. then suddenly, their conversation was interrupted by a loud scream, coming from down the hall. "we have to save Miranda, before it's too late." said scarlet. "we?" said paul. scarlet then rolled her eyes, and spoke, " yes, we. Miranda," scarlet paused to sigh, then continued, "is the only family I have left, my parents were taken by morganthe, I still do not know if they are alive or not. all my friends were taken too." she continued, she then rolled up her robe sleeve, and there was a scar that went all the way down her arm, to her wrist. " that's how I got this scar, from fighting morganthe. and as I about to die, I was teleported to merle ambrose's office." said scarlet. "follow me, I found a secret tunnel to the hallway." then she ran over to the wall and pressed one of the stones, and suddenly, a door opened. then they both ran into the tunnel, the door closing behind them. soon another door opened at the end of the tunnel, then they stepped into the hall. "follow me, the main hall is this way." said scarlet, then suddenly she stopped, and pulled a dagger out of her pocket, and suddenly handed it to paul. then they continued. finally, made it to the main hall, then they hid behind a row of statues. and there was a hole they could see through, and there was Miranda, floating in mid air, wires wrapped around her arms and legs and waist, then suddenly she screamed again as a jolt of electricity ran through her body.

to be continued.

Hero
May 07, 2015
708
sun girl1122 on Mar 13, 2017 wrote:
I'M BACK!!!!!!

scarlet song was born in marleybone. she was born with a british accent. so when she went to pigwick's academy, she was teased because she was different. one day, she had enough. when one of the students teased her again, she had summoned a forest lord on accident. she was banished from pigwick's academy for something she didn't even mean to do. when she was about to go out the spiral door, she muttered something under her breath, it caused vines to sprout out all over tanglewood way! then she decided she didn't want to be teased anymore, so she stowed away on a marleybone ship heading to skull island, there she decided to change her name so she could never be found. she always liked pirates and pirate stories, so she decided skull island was the best place to go. one day, a week later, she was fighting cat smugglers when she was nearly defeated, after that, she decided she would return to marleybone, but when she got to digmoore station of marleybone, she was knocked out by an unknown force. she woke up in a dark room, tied up by enchanted chains. she could tell she was in Avalon by the wallpaper. she then was staring up at a black haired man, the man's name was malistaire, and he offered her power and homage, the only problem was, she had to become evil. she accepted, but she knew it was wrong when she heard his plan, he wanted to bring his wife back to life, but he had to summon the dragon titan, but if he did, he would destroy the spiral. so she fought malistaire, she was defeated, but she slipped one of the books malistaire needed to summon the dragon titan into her pocket. she also kept the evil amulet malistaire gave her. she is now living in mooshu, as a potion-maker and healer, and a good friend to moolinda wu and many of the samoorai, who use her potions to treat wounds on the warriors. she also has her own potion-making class, where she teaches young mooshu children how to make potions. THE END. (I heart life and fire and shadow)
imma rewrite scarlet's story.

scarlet song was raised in mooshu, taken in by moolinda wu. she doesn't know where scarlet came from, but the blanket scarlet was wrapped in was covered in moon dust. moolinda taught scarlet basic life magic through the magic of gardening. scarlet loves wandering around the jade palace, sitting under the cherry blossom trees, and writing poetry. one day, scarlet was walking to her favorite cherry blossom tree, when she saw someone sitting under another cherry blossom tree, and she looked sad and lonely. so scarlet walked to the girl, and started talking to her, "hi there!" said scarlet. "hello!" said the girl. "my name is scarlet." said scarlet. "my name is Miranda." said the girl. "want to be friends? you could come home with me for dinner, and maybe even stay the night! said scarlet. "that sounds awesome!" said Miranda. then they started walking to scarlet's home. once they got there, scarlet ran into the kitchen to say hi to moolinda, who scarlet considered to be her mother, because she has no idea who or where her parents are. "hello there, scarlet," said moolinda, who then paused for a moment, "who's your friend?" she continued. "this is Miranda, I met her when I was walking to my favorite tree," said scarlet, who pointed to Miranda, then she stopped talking for a minute, "can she stay over for dinner and stay the night? please?" scarlet continued. "of course!" nice to meet you Miranda." said moolinda, then Miranda and scarlet went into the library. then scarlet grabbed a book off the shelf, it was called "song family tree" then she opened it and gasped. "what is it?" said Miranda, "look!" said scarlet, then Miranda gasped. "we're sisters?!?!" said them both in unison. then they walked back into the living room. just then, moolinda walked in, with a letter in her hands.

to be continued, out of chars.

Hero
May 07, 2015
708
sun girl1122 on Apr 9, 2017 wrote:
part 2 is here!!!!

"here," said headmaster ambrose as he handed Cheryl a white and green blue-ish amulet. "this is your mother's amulet, she told me to keep it safe, because it has magic powers, that, in the wrong hands, would be devastating." he continued. then the scene changed to a castle, with a tall man with black hair looking through his magic orb. then he cackled "i need that amulet, and the girl as well, I can tell she has magical powers, and she is part of my grand plan." said the man to his pet dragon minion. "yes, malistaire," I will find her, and I will alert you once I do." said the dragon. then the scene changes back to headmaster ambrose's office. "thank you, headmaster ambrose, I will protect It." said Cheryl, then she put on the amulet and fastened the clasp. "well, we gotta go shopping for your new outfits, your polarian outfits will not work here, they can burn easily, but you can still keep them, though." said fallon. "alright." said Cheryl. "wait," said headmaster ambrose. "first you must take the book of the secrets test, to find out what school you will be!" he said. so Cheryl did, and she ended up being an ice wizard. then after that, they finally went to the shopping district to find some new outfits for Cheryl. "ooh! I like this one!" said Cheryl, who picked up a beautiful white dress-like robe. then she picked out some beautiful matching white boots. then she got some gold out of her pocket that she had before she came to wizard city. so she bought it. "i like it! I like it a lot!" said fallon, "it's very pretty!" she said "ooh! I like this!" said fallon as she picked up a beautiful onyx ring, she bought it.

to be continued, I am just too lazy to type for a few more minutes.


Cheryl and fallon walked out of the store, their back packs full of new stuff. "ill be right back!" said fallon, who then ran off to go somewhere. then Cheryl started walking towards a bench, and the dragon minion made a portal appear, and she fell in! but her back pack slipped off her back just before she fell in. Cheryl suddenly blacked out, and when she awoke, she was in a strange room, she tried to move her arms, but she couldn't move them or her legs. she looked and they were wrapped in magical chains. then malistaire suddenly appeared, "at last! at last!" he said. then malistaire sent a jolt of electricity through the chains and into Cheryl, and she started screaming. then the scene changes to headmaster ambrose's office. then fallon ran into the headmaster's office. "headmaster ambrose! headmaster ambrose! Cheryl is gone!" fallon said. "i can find her. using my crystal ball." then headmaster ambrose gently tapped on the crystal ball with his finger, then the crystal ball swirled and spiraled and sparkled, then Cheryl appeared, screaming with pain, and there was malistaire, cackling menacingly. "its that malistaire again, he captured Cheryl, because she and that amulet has magical powers," said headmaster ambrose. "get the others, we must save her!" he continued. five minutes later, the rest of the wizards appeared, "you called headmaster ambrose?" said paul, the death wizard. "what do you...." started scarlet, the life wizard, who had a sleep mask over her eyes, stopped to yawn, then she continued. "need headmaster ambrose?" she continued. "you must save Cheryl shadow, she was captured by malistaire!" said headmaster ambrose. an hour later, the four wizards, fallon, paul, Jaqueline, and scarlet were all inside malistaire's lair, about to get into the room where Cheryl was.

to be continued, out of chars.

Hero
May 07, 2015
708
sun girl1122 on Mar 15, 2017 wrote:
actually, I am not gonna continue this. because you all know what happens after that. she becomes a death wizard blah blah blah. I am gonna do ANOTHER remake of Miranda jade song's story.

Miranda jade song was born in mooshu, but she was raised in khrysalis, but her accent is from somewhere such as marleybone or Avalon. she loved talking to the shopkeepers, but little did they know, she was actually a spy from morganthe's forces. taught by morganthe herself, she has defeated many enemies from the light, even the best wizards. she can summon meteors and dragons at will, and is so powerful she can almost not control some of the bigger spells. one day, she accidently summoned a meteor that narrowly dodged morganthe, so she was thrown into the highest floor of one of morganthe's towers, and morganthe had chained her up so she could almost not move at all. she had somehow broke free and destroyed the tower behind her. she fled to mooshu, to begin a new life. but she was in an accident that made her lose her shadow powers and most of her memory. she then went to wizard city to learn fire magic, unbeknownst to her, she was actually an ally of morganthe, who she is trying to defeat today, because the memories of her being an ally of morganthe were lost in the accident.

Miranda jade song lvl 100 (woo hoo!)
Scarlet song lvl 13
fallon star lvl 1
redoing Miranda's story.

Miranda jade song's birthplace is unknown. but, one day, on a rainy day in wizard city, a tall man wearing a bright red robe and hood, and carrying a basket with red blankets in it, and peeking out of the blankets was a baby, showed up at Harold argelston's (I know I spelled that wrong) door, "take care of this." said the hooded man, who shoved it into the librarian's hands before walking away. Harold and his assistant boris tall staff took care of the young girl. she grew up to be a wonderful young woman, helping people with their various needs, and she took interest in books. but one day, when Miranda was 2, malistaire attacked wizard city, and he started with trying to kill Miranda, but she didn't die somehow, but it left a lightning bolt scar on her forehead (pun right there), so malistaire left his commanders in wizard city, but he fled to dragonspyre. as Miranda grew older, she started getting stronger, and sometimes, she dreams, her dream involves a bright black light, and an evil cackle, and then her forehead starts hurting, really bad. she likes sitting in her hammock, staring up at the sky at night, looking at the stars, and sometimes she imagines a place, a forgotten place, in the stars.

and one day, her dreams will lead her to a place where the stars and moon align, a forgotten place, a place before wizard city, but the shadow in her heart and soul, may take her over. .......

Hero
May 07, 2015
708
sun girl1122 on Apr 17, 2017 wrote:


Cheryl and fallon walked out of the store, their back packs full of new stuff. "ill be right back!" said fallon, who then ran off to go somewhere. then Cheryl started walking towards a bench, and the dragon minion made a portal appear, and she fell in! but her back pack slipped off her back just before she fell in. Cheryl suddenly blacked out, and when she awoke, she was in a strange room, she tried to move her arms, but she couldn't move them or her legs. she looked and they were wrapped in magical chains. then malistaire suddenly appeared, "at last! at last!" he said. then malistaire sent a jolt of electricity through the chains and into Cheryl, and she started screaming. then the scene changes to headmaster ambrose's office. then fallon ran into the headmaster's office. "headmaster ambrose! headmaster ambrose! Cheryl is gone!" fallon said. "i can find her. using my crystal ball." then headmaster ambrose gently tapped on the crystal ball with his finger, then the crystal ball swirled and spiraled and sparkled, then Cheryl appeared, screaming with pain, and there was malistaire, cackling menacingly. "its that malistaire again, he captured Cheryl, because she and that amulet has magical powers," said headmaster ambrose. "get the others, we must save her!" he continued. five minutes later, the rest of the wizards appeared, "you called headmaster ambrose?" said paul, the death wizard. "what do you...." started scarlet, the life wizard, who had a sleep mask over her eyes, stopped to yawn, then she continued. "need headmaster ambrose?" she continued. "you must save Cheryl shadow, she was captured by malistaire!" said headmaster ambrose. an hour later, the four wizards, fallon, paul, Jaqueline, and scarlet were all inside malistaire's lair, about to get into the room where Cheryl was.

to be continued, out of chars.
"malistaire, stop!" shouted paul once they entered the room where Cheryl was. "ah, its you again, paul, scarlet." said malistaire menacingly. "i remember when I took your family away, paul, your family never stood a chance, they were weak." said malistaire. "NO ONE TALKS ABOUT MY FAMILY LIKE THAT!!!!" screamed paul, who then ran at malistaire, who used a little magic to throw paul up against a book shelf with a loud ouch. then the war, magic vs magic, began. Jaqueline, scarlet and fallon were able to combine their magic abilities to make a blast powerful enough to distract malistaire enough so Jaqueline could unchain Cheryl, and Jaqueline was able to, and Jaqueline hit malistaire with another blast powerful enough to stun him long enough that they could escape, and they ran out of the room, and ran to the portal back to headmaster ambrose's office, then the portal closed behind them. "you saved her! good job!" said headmaster ambrose. then Cheryl moaned, because she was still in pain. "let's take her to the ravenwood infirmary, moolinda wu can heal her." said headmaster ambrose. when they got there, one of the healers took Cheryl back to her room, an hour later, moolinda came out, "don't worry, Cheryl has a few bruises and her ankle is broken, but she will be fine. in 4, maybe 5 weeks, her ankle will be okay." she said, just then, the infirmary doors burst open, and a woman, about 24, with greenish blue hair, and wearing a red and black robe and boots, and carrying a sword, stepped in. "where's Cheryl?" said the woman. "follow me, she's back here." said moolinda, and everyone, including headmaster ambrose, went back to Cheryl's room. "Cheryl?" said the greenish blue haired woman as they stepped into Cheryl's room. "who's there?" said Cheryl, then she looked and gasped, "mom? MOM!" said Cheryl. then Cheryl's mom ran over to hug her, and within a few weeks, Cheryl was okay, and her mom was home. she was happy. the end

Hero
May 07, 2015
708
sun girl1122 on Mar 27, 2017 wrote:
continued..

"of course we don't mind! it's normal in wizard city," said the blonde haired girl. "my name is scarlet, and that's fallon," said scarlet. "what school of magic are you? i'm life, and fallon is death." said scarlet once again. "i'm a balance wizard." said Jaqueline. "ah a balance wizard! very nice!" said fallon. "very nice indeed!" said scarlet. " I'm new here soooo, I don't know when classes start." said Jaqueline. "not for a week or so." said fallon. "well my name is Jaqueline lion rider, but just call me Jaqueline for short." said Jaqueline, who was starting to like her new friends. then, Jaqueline walked over to an empty dresser, and started unpacking her new outfits, she picked out the warmest and comfiest clothes they had, because where she came from, she had very comfy clothes, so it would make her think of home. then, she pulled out a long dress like outfit. "whats that?" said fallon, pointing to the strange piece of clothing. "its a trench coat," said Jaqueline, then she saw the confused faces on fallon and scarlet's faces. "where I come from, these are very popular, and this is my very special one, my parents got me this, so that is why it is so special." said Jaqueline. just then, the dorm room door flung open, and a girl carrying bags of groceries, walked in "i'm back!!!" said the girl behind the bags. "oh. I forgot to mention, that's Cheryl, she's an ice wizard." said fallon, pointing at the white haired girl. "hi there!" said Cheryl. "hi!" said Jaqueline. then, Cheryl walked into the kitchen and started putting the food away. Jaqueline grabed a small book out of her back pack and walked over to the nearest comfy seat. then, Cheryl's head popped into the room. " hey guys! what do you want for dinner?" said Cheryl. "anything's fine." said fallon, scarlet, and Jaqueline at the same time. "alright!" said Cheryl, who then popped back into the kitchen.

to be continued
just then, a wizard, about Jaqueline's height, stepped in, she had greenish blue hair, and was wearing a novice robe like all the new wizards. "hi." said the girl, who then landed face first on one of the beds. "you might not want to talk to Miranda, she's kinda in a bad mood, she didn't get to go on the trip to dragonspyre like she wanted too." said scarlet. then, Cheryl ran back into the room. "guys guys! I just remembered, that trip we signed up for, to wisteria, to compete in the tournament, is tomorrow!" she said. "can I come? please?" said Jaqueline. "sure! just go talk to the headmaster, he can sign you up!" said Cheryl. then Jaqueline ran out the door of the dorm. "um, headmaster ambrose?" Jaqueline said as she stepped into headmaster ambrose's office. "yes? ah miss lion rider, what can I do for you this fine afternoon?" headmaster ambrose said. "can I sign up for the trip to wisteria for the tournament? my mother was in it once, also my dad was too. actually all my family members since pigswick academy opened have competed in the tournament at least once, so can I do it too? please?" said Jaqueline. "of course, on the wizard city team, there is one spot left, so I guess I can give it to you." said headmaster ambrose. "oh thank you thank you thank you so much!" said Jaqueline, who then ran back to her dorm room to tell the other girls, "yay!" they all screamed, well, except for Miranda, of course. then they all (including Miranda) packed a few suit cases full of clothes. just then, a soft meow was heard, and it sounded like a pained meow, like the animal who made it was in lots of pain, so Jaqueline and the girls ran outside the dorms, and there was a little, and I mean tiny, about the size Jaqueline's palm, maybe even smaller, baby leopard, then Jaqueline noticed she had smalls cuts on her back, then she picked the little leopard up. "aww, she is so little, and she's hurt. I will take care of her." said Jaqueline.

to be continued, out of chars

Hero
May 07, 2015
708
sun girl1122 on Apr 19, 2017 wrote:
just then, a wizard, about Jaqueline's height, stepped in, she had greenish blue hair, and was wearing a novice robe like all the new wizards. "hi." said the girl, who then landed face first on one of the beds. "you might not want to talk to Miranda, she's kinda in a bad mood, she didn't get to go on the trip to dragonspyre like she wanted too." said scarlet. then, Cheryl ran back into the room. "guys guys! I just remembered, that trip we signed up for, to wisteria, to compete in the tournament, is tomorrow!" she said. "can I come? please?" said Jaqueline. "sure! just go talk to the headmaster, he can sign you up!" said Cheryl. then Jaqueline ran out the door of the dorm. "um, headmaster ambrose?" Jaqueline said as she stepped into headmaster ambrose's office. "yes? ah miss lion rider, what can I do for you this fine afternoon?" headmaster ambrose said. "can I sign up for the trip to wisteria for the tournament? my mother was in it once, also my dad was too. actually all my family members since pigswick academy opened have competed in the tournament at least once, so can I do it too? please?" said Jaqueline. "of course, on the wizard city team, there is one spot left, so I guess I can give it to you." said headmaster ambrose. "oh thank you thank you thank you so much!" said Jaqueline, who then ran back to her dorm room to tell the other girls, "yay!" they all screamed, well, except for Miranda, of course. then they all (including Miranda) packed a few suit cases full of clothes. just then, a soft meow was heard, and it sounded like a pained meow, like the animal who made it was in lots of pain, so Jaqueline and the girls ran outside the dorms, and there was a little, and I mean tiny, about the size Jaqueline's palm, maybe even smaller, baby leopard, then Jaqueline noticed she had smalls cuts on her back, then she picked the little leopard up. "aww, she is so little, and she's hurt. I will take care of her." said Jaqueline.

to be continued, out of chars
continued..

within a few minutes, the baby leopard was wrapped up in a nice warm blanket, and a little kitten sized bottle of milk, and had fur safe bandages on its back, and was laying in a basket. "what are you gonna name her?" said Cheryl. "hmm. I like jasmine," said Jaqueline. "aww man! who is gonna take care of jasmine while we're at the tournament?" she said. "don't worry, moolinda wu, my professor can do it, she is very good with animals." said scarlet, who then took the basket from Jaqueline's hands and started walking towards the life school. an hour later, scarlet was back, and it was almost time for bed. but it was an hour before bed, so the girls decided to play a game of wizards and gobblers. and then after they finished, it was about 5 minutes until bed. so they got into their pjs, and climbed into their beds. within minutes, Jaqueline was asleep. her dream: Jaqueline was standing in the black void, and then suddenly, a evil cackle resonated in her ears, it sounded like a woman's voice, just then, Jaqueline suddenly fell over and started to be pulled into a vortex. she got dragged in more and more, until her finger nails were the only thing keeping her from getting pulled in, and just then, she started screaming, "WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" she screamed, before she suddenly started getting choked, and then she blacked out. she then started gasping heavily. the 4 girls ran from what they were doing to see if Jaqueline was alright. "i'm okay." said Jaqueline, who went into the bathroom to start getting ready for their trip to wisteria. when she came back out, she and the other girls grabbed their bags and headed to the spiral door, it was only clothes for bedtime, of course. because they would be there for 2 weeks maybe.

to be continued, too lazy to type for a few minutes.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2015
27
What world is my wizard from if you make a update please include Darkmoor Please!!!!! or !!!.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2015
27
When I made that other Message I said Include Darkmoor The reason why was Because my character Justine Moonvault is from Darkmoor And Justine's parents lived in Darkmoor for their whole lives and everyone else in the Moonvault family did. The Moonvault Family Has been A family for Centuries and how many is 6!!! And some has been in The Ravenwood school like James Moonvault & Jamie Moonvault who where powerful Necermancers but never went to the Arcanum Because they where suspended for Pranking on the Professors. Also some Family members helped build Castle Darkmoor.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2015
35
Here is ryan frostfists backstory. Since he was born in Empyrea he knew he was a wizard since he was born.He quickly became the most powerful wizard thanks to guidance from the great Merlin at his home windstorm acadamy easily suppressing his teacher.But he didn't want a life like this,he wanted to help people with his magic not just have it to have it.He told this to cronos the myth titan and was delighted to be gifted a perfect medusa pet then he was sent on his way,but he was not done yet.Battling creatures from azteca to mooshu to wysteria with his mighty medusa at his side was simple compared to the challenges he had to face in empyrea.Months later he created a lovely myth house and learned how to garden and craft.Soon after,he arrived at wizard city and convinced ambrose to let him join myth.Ambrose allowed it and Ryan joined the myth school.Though he loves the school he hates professor drake and desires the day he gets to go back and see Merlin again though he is unable to go back

Hero
May 07, 2015
708
sun girl1122 on Apr 17, 2017 wrote:
imma rewrite scarlet's story.

scarlet song was raised in mooshu, taken in by moolinda wu. she doesn't know where scarlet came from, but the blanket scarlet was wrapped in was covered in moon dust. moolinda taught scarlet basic life magic through the magic of gardening. scarlet loves wandering around the jade palace, sitting under the cherry blossom trees, and writing poetry. one day, scarlet was walking to her favorite cherry blossom tree, when she saw someone sitting under another cherry blossom tree, and she looked sad and lonely. so scarlet walked to the girl, and started talking to her, "hi there!" said scarlet. "hello!" said the girl. "my name is scarlet." said scarlet. "my name is Miranda." said the girl. "want to be friends? you could come home with me for dinner, and maybe even stay the night! said scarlet. "that sounds awesome!" said Miranda. then they started walking to scarlet's home. once they got there, scarlet ran into the kitchen to say hi to moolinda, who scarlet considered to be her mother, because she has no idea who or where her parents are. "hello there, scarlet," said moolinda, who then paused for a moment, "who's your friend?" she continued. "this is Miranda, I met her when I was walking to my favorite tree," said scarlet, who pointed to Miranda, then she stopped talking for a minute, "can she stay over for dinner and stay the night? please?" scarlet continued. "of course!" nice to meet you Miranda." said moolinda, then Miranda and scarlet went into the library. then scarlet grabbed a book off the shelf, it was called "song family tree" then she opened it and gasped. "what is it?" said Miranda, "look!" said scarlet, then Miranda gasped. "we're sisters?!?!" said them both in unison. then they walked back into the living room. just then, moolinda walked in, with a letter in her hands.

to be continued, out of chars.
continued

"scarlet!" moolinda said, "you and your little friend here, are going to be admitted to ravenwood academy! I teach life magic there!" she said eagerly. "really?" scarlet and Miranda said in unison. "yes, really. your leaving tomorrow!" said moolinda. "sadly, until you quest to mooshu, you will not be able to return, unless you find a friend who is in mooshu." she said.

the next day.
Miranda had went home to pack clothes for the trip to ravenwood, and scarlet and Miranda had decided to meet at the spiral gate, and when scarlet got there, Miranda and moolinda were waiting, then moolinda reached into her pocket and pulled out an oddly shaped key, it had the shape of wizard city on the end, and was curvy, and then she stuck the key into the slot, and then the door open, and revealing space. then moolinda walked through the door, grabbing the spiral key as she entered. then the two girls walked through, still holding their bags. they felt like they were inside a giant, powerful tornado. then they touched solid ground. "follow me. we have to go to the headmaster to get you enrolled!" said moolinda. who then walked through a dark tunnel, Miranda and scarlet following close behind. then they finally reached and entered the headmaster's office. "hello moolinda! are these new students?" said headmaster ambrose. "yes they are, in fact, this is my, daughter, scarlet, and this is her friend, Miranda. they would like to take the book of secrets test!" said moolinda. "ah, very nice, here. when your are done, scarlet, hand the book to Miranda," said headmaster ambrose

to be continued

Hero
May 07, 2015
708
I need to redo all my wizard's backstories, they are so messed up right now, so I will redo them now.

Miranda jade song was born in dragonspyre. she was raised by her father david. she never knew what her mother's name was. and her mother disappeared when she was very young. Miranda had always wanted to be a warrior, so she decided to join the dragonspyre army. but, she was very badly injured in a fight. so her father decided to send Miranda to ravenwood academy once she was healed up. luckily, since her family was rich, their maid was a life wizard, who used a few healing spells on Miranda to quicken the pace of her recovery. a few weeks later, Miranda had packed up her bags, and said goodbye to her father, and the maid, and went to ravenwood academy to study fire magic.

I will continue this later.

Hero
May 07, 2015
708
sun girl1122 on May 7, 2017 wrote:
I need to redo all my wizard's backstories, they are so messed up right now, so I will redo them now.

Miranda jade song was born in dragonspyre. she was raised by her father david. she never knew what her mother's name was. and her mother disappeared when she was very young. Miranda had always wanted to be a warrior, so she decided to join the dragonspyre army. but, she was very badly injured in a fight. so her father decided to send Miranda to ravenwood academy once she was healed up. luckily, since her family was rich, their maid was a life wizard, who used a few healing spells on Miranda to quicken the pace of her recovery. a few weeks later, Miranda had packed up her bags, and said goodbye to her father, and the maid, and went to ravenwood academy to study fire magic.

I will continue this later.
scarlet song was born in mooshu. her parents taught her basic life magic through gardening. she was very good at it. she loves helping the various visitors to ravenwood, including the new life wizards, how to cast life spells, and she makes potions for them. her favorite things include taking in sick and injured pets and healing them up, and sometimes, if they are too cute to let go, she keeps them as her pets. she can sometimes be seen helping the various krokotopian's and wizards with quests. but most of the time, she hangs out in her Avalon castle plot, tending to the trees, making sure the books are organized, stuff like that. when she was old enough, her parents decided to let scarlet go to ravenwood academy. and she went to learn life magic, where she met Miranda.

more stories coming soon!

Hero
May 07, 2015
708
sun girl1122 on May 7, 2017 wrote:
scarlet song was born in mooshu. her parents taught her basic life magic through gardening. she was very good at it. she loves helping the various visitors to ravenwood, including the new life wizards, how to cast life spells, and she makes potions for them. her favorite things include taking in sick and injured pets and healing them up, and sometimes, if they are too cute to let go, she keeps them as her pets. she can sometimes be seen helping the various krokotopian's and wizards with quests. but most of the time, she hangs out in her Avalon castle plot, tending to the trees, making sure the books are organized, stuff like that. when she was old enough, her parents decided to let scarlet go to ravenwood academy. and she went to learn life magic, where she met Miranda.

more stories coming soon!
fallon star doesn't know where she was born, but she knows who her father is..... malistaire!!! but a evil witch casted a spell on fallon, if she were to ever defeat her father in a duel, she would lose all her memories and have to learn all her magic again. when she finally got to the great spyre, she realized she had 2 choices; defeat her father and save the spiral, or not defeat her father and let him destroy the spiral. she decided she would rather save the spiral and lose all her memories then let the spiral be destroyed. she defeated her father, and she was blasted with a bright white light. when the light cleared. she woke up in headmaster's ambrose's office. she looked and saw the headmaster and all the professors (except for malistaire of course) gathered around her. the professors told her what happened and she started her death magic studies again.

another story coming tomorrow!

Hero
May 07, 2015
708
sun girl1122 on May 9, 2017 wrote:
fallon star doesn't know where she was born, but she knows who her father is..... malistaire!!! but a evil witch casted a spell on fallon, if she were to ever defeat her father in a duel, she would lose all her memories and have to learn all her magic again. when she finally got to the great spyre, she realized she had 2 choices; defeat her father and save the spiral, or not defeat her father and let him destroy the spiral. she decided she would rather save the spiral and lose all her memories then let the spiral be destroyed. she defeated her father, and she was blasted with a bright white light. when the light cleared. she woke up in headmaster's ambrose's office. she looked and saw the headmaster and all the professors (except for malistaire of course) gathered around her. the professors told her what happened and she started her death magic studies again.

another story coming tomorrow!
Cheryl shadow was born in Polaris. her parents taught her basic magic. one day, when Cheryl was a baby, grandfather spider was looking for followers, and, since he knew Cheryl's parents were great wizards, and he came to Cheryl's house, and asked Cheryl's parents to join him. they refused because they wanted to keep Cheryl safe, and grandfather spider killed them, Cheryl's parents sacrifice wasn't in vain- grandfather spider couldn't kill Cheryl, but it left a lightning bolt scar on her forehead, and grandfather spider destroyed Cheryl's house, and he took Cheryl to a penguin's house, and left her there. the penguin took very good care of Cheryl, and he taught her how to fish. sadly, one day, Cheryl had to leave for ravenwood, she said goodbye to the penguin who raised her, she said goodbye to all her school friends. then she left for ravenwood, and to this day, she misses Polaris, she studies as a ice wizard, and one day, she knows she will return to Polaris. one day.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2013
18
StormofSpades on Apr 27, 2013 wrote:
Hey! What world is you're wizard from? Rules are:

1. What world?
2. What area of that world?
3. Still residing there or moved?
4. Have fun!
5. Does NOT have to be a world related.
Mine: Amber Nightblossom lived in Celestia, in the Floating Islands. She has moved and does not reside there anymore.

Enjoy!

Amber Nightblossom, Level 76 Storm
Kestrel Ashthorn, Level 20 Death.
"Fizzle once, shame on you. Fizzle twice, shame on me."
Fun, and challenging
(As Jade) Abigail SkyGem is from Zafaria, Drum Jungle, (As attacker,) from Avalon, The Wyrd, lost.
Blaze IceGem is from WinterTusk, Hrundle Fjord, looking for his brother, Blaze LifeGem, with Abigail SkyGem. (As Jade)
Brianna FairyGlen is from Azteca, The Zocalo, was born in Celestia, Base Camp, with her mother.
Jennifer ShadowHunter is from Krokatopia, Atlar of Kings, the krocks haunting her.
(New Wizard) Abigail WyrmBlood lived with Abigail SkyGem as attacker, but was moved to Azteca with Brianna FairyGlen, then moved into Khrysalis, Shadow Palace, and she was haunted by Morganthe.
(Wizard I haven't mentioned yet) Jennifer LionSinger used to live in Dragonsphyre, The Crystal Grove, but moved to Mirage, Aggrobah, no one seeing her but her father, Overlord Xerxes, with him trying to make her evil.

That was fun, was running around trying to find the perfect place.