Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What world is you're wizard from?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 12, 2013
(I'm doing this for all my wizards)

Sophia FrostHeart (Ice)
Was daughter of a king and queen in a far away world in the spiral. She was adopted by Merle Ambrose and Lydia Greyrose and grew up in Avalon. She is a trained wizardress and little trained as a knight. She came to Wizard City to practice more Ice magic. She doesn't live in Avalon anymore.

Andrea FireFlame (Fire)
Was princess of Drangonspyre but when her parents died she was adopted by a commoner widow in Dragonspyre. She came to Wizard City to learn Fire magic. She doesn't live in Dragonspyre anymore.

Autumn StormRiver (Storm)
Was daughter of the Storm titan but was given to a Celestian for protection because the war of the titans happened when she was born. She was brought up in Celestia. She is immortal too. She came to Wizard City right after Celestia sank beneath the ocean. She doesn't live their anymore.

Cassandra LegendMask (Myth)
Was daughter of Zeus SkyFather and brought up in Mount Olympus, Aquila. She came to Wizard City to practice Myth magic. She still lives in Aquila.

Jasmine RosePetal (Life)
Was daughter of Malistaire Drake and Sylvia Drake. She was brought up in Mooshu after the death of Sylvia Drake. She came to Wizard City to learn Life Magic. She still lives in Mooshu.

Katie SpiritBlood (Death)
Was daughter of Tatyana, Lady of Darkmoor. She was brought up in Wizard City after her mother's death. She learns Death magic. She still lives in Wizard City.

(This isn't one of my wizards, but I want to make a story for Balance too)

Alexandria SandStalker (Balance)
Was daughter of Cleopatra/Krokopatra. She was given to a Mander in Krokotopia after her mother was transformed into a Krok. She learned Balance magic in Krokotopia but now learns it in Wizard City. She still lives in Krokotopia.

~Angellove62~
AKA Sophia FrostHeart, Lvl 32 Thaumuturge

Survivor
May 13, 2011
Brandon Thundercloud is the adopted son of Sofia Darkside and was raised in the depths of Krysalis hidden from Morganthe. He left to study myth magic at Ravenwood but still holds onto a small part of shadow magic in his soul.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
My main 3 wizards: All brothers, all born in the same place and live together still

Blaze IronBlade was born in Regent's Square, Marleybone. He came to Ravenwood where he is a master of pyromancy. He currently still has a home in Marleybone, but his primary residence is the Royal Playhouse. He has two brothers.

Alric IronBlade is the middle child of the IronBlade clan, and was born in Regent's Square, Marleybone. A few months after his brother Blaze became a student, Alric did as well. Alric is a journeyman theurgist. He currently still lives with his brothers in Marleybone, but his primary residence is the Wooden Cottage.

Finnegan IronBlade is the youngest child of the IronBlade clan, and was born in Regent's Square, Marleybone. While Finnegan is not as well known as Blaze and Alric, he has just become enrolled in Ravenwood and has decided to follow in his brother Alric's footsteps, and choose the school of Life. He still resides in Regent's Square duringthe holidays as he is not old enough to have a house of his own yet

I really enjoyed writing this and have been thinking about writing some Wizard101 fan fiction. If you all liked this or would be interested in reading about it, please respond!!

Explorer
Jun 22, 2010
james skullheart on Nov 27, 2014 wrote:
One day, James and Jamal (they're brothers W101 P101) woke up on a beach. James, standing, look into the "water" and noticed they are on an island. He woke up Jamal, and they were very curious. after crying & praying to god for 2 hours they noticed a pirate ship, and dissembled it to make a small house. (castaway's refuge) A ship docked on the island, it was a rooster. He took them to cool ranch as of request, and they lived their life there. They told him they were from a planet called, "Earth" during 1906, and taught him most about it. The next year, their dad married a human, named Ericka Skullheart. a few days after the marriage, James fled to wizard city to become a wizard, taking his mother's surname. Jamal stayed for another 2 years. one day, him and his parents were on their ship, eventually being boarded by the armada, who killed his parents and sent him falling into the void. After the armada ship fled, a weird ship passed by, and caught him. They were the bears of grizzlheim. They raised him in the ship, teaching him how to hunt and fight. The name of one of the bears was Baldur Goldpaws. The two brothers rarely contact.
THE END. XD
i just made it up along the way, it was tempting....
-James Skullheart
I'm leaning on my past comment here.
I've never really thought of my characters of a certain religion, i pasted that part in to be a little funny. Also with 1906, forget it. i just realized that, that would affect all of the kingsisle universe. (well, it's my story to tell) I guess this would count as non canon anyway. :3

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
Samantha Willowdreamer was born in Marleybone but moved to Celestia to study the Sirens. She somehow became a Conjurer and moved to a Dorm Room in Wizard City for a Semester then bought a Royal Playhouse that is now crawling with exotic pets. Samantha has quit her studies of Sirens to defeat Malistaire and find a way into Mirage.

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
Kieran Moonflame is from Avalon, in Caer Lyon, part of the Moonflame family in Avalon which has been friends with the king. No living parents, was raised by self. King "Died" when he was 4. Left for Wizard City at 10 years old, and is now 16, and married. No longer lives in Caer Lyon, but owns a massive fantasy palace he uses as a Small City for travelers to visit and live in a few miles away from Wizard City, that he calls "Nexus City" which is divided into 3 parts "Lyonesse" the upper city, closest to the castle, "Sarras" the lower city, within the walls on its Eastern side. And The Castle, where Kieran lives. He's a skilled Pyromancer, as are most moonflames, although some are other schools. Moonflame family has members all over the spiral.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2014
Kestrel was born in Triton Avenue, however she was more interested in the School of Myth in Ravenwood. She immediately idolized Cyrus Drake, in spite of his rudeness. To stay in touch with her roots, she decided it was best to have Storm as her secondary school. She moved to Cyclops Lane, studying the creatures there.

Kestrel Jadesong
Level 43

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Jesse Lifedreamer is from Unicorn Way. Deciding to stay in touch with his roots, Jesse made Life Magic his focus. He now lives on a remote island with lush scenery and an amazing tropical house.

-Jesse Lifedreamer

Survivor
Dec 27, 2011
Joseph SpellMender... Brought to life in Polaris as thus is why he is an Ice Wizard. He grew up along the Ice Giants and of course, Penguins. He has a strong Polarian accent, and he cannot stand the heat. Zafaria is his least favorite world. He hopes that Ambrose will let him return to his home soon, perhaps even go on a quest there. He lost his parents during the Polarian war and he wishes to take his revenge...

Defender
Dec 15, 2013
my wizard is from dragonspyre and is a residence there, he stays at necropolis and is likes to play with his drake. kane firerider

Survivor
Apr 15, 2012
Hannah DreamGem was born in krok but her parents traveled everywhere in the spiral ever since the day she was born. She never truly felt she had a home. So one day she traveled to her birth place only to find out that she was a wizard. And from that moment forth she did nothing magical. Though she had spent countless nights trying to turn on her lamp without the switch. Her parents had not told her that she was a wizard for her protection. Because at that time wizards were unwelcome ( to say the least ) When she had finally told her parents that she knew they told her to go to her room. Just then Hannah turned off that room's lights! She was scared now not wondering what her parents would do. That night she was able to do many things she could not do before! But at the same time her parents were directing a course for Grizzlehime. When Hannah woke up she had found herself in Grizzlehime! She was only 7 years old at this time. All 3 years she was there she grew in strength and courage. She became so strong that one day the leader told her to go to wizard city and talk to Ambrose. When she got there she was torn and wounded A. healed her and gave Hannah her first mission then told her to find her school and to train there. From that point forth she trained in the art of fire magic and became stronger with each passing day. She knew she was destined for greatness. One day A. told her that she had done everything she could there and that she must go to krok though she hated the place yet she went. Later in her life she had to go to Grizzlehime. She became very power full there. And the rest is to be decided by fate and with each passing day she know she is strong and smart and unstoppable. And she knows that to this day her parents are looking for her and she is looking for them. When things get tough, she keeps going through all of lifes hardships. But she does not know there are other world to be explored and other battles to fight and towin

-Hannah DreamGem lv 20

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
My wizard Victoria Storm, is a noble lady from house Storm in the land of Avalon learned the ways of storm magic from the Lady of the Lake from a very young age, however after learning more of the dark secrets of storm magic from young Morganthe she traveled to Celestia where she studied the Storm Titan and his powers. Victoria studied the ancient secrets of storm and astral magic from the celestians for a time until the Umbra Legion invaded Celestia. Desperate, Victoria along with other powerful celestian Diviners combined their powers and awakened the supreme being of storm Magic, The Storm Titan, in hopes that he will help defeat the umbra legion. The Storm Titan, gazed upon Victoria, and the other diviners. outraged by his awakening he utterly desecrated the celestian and Umbra armies. As Victoria watched the destruction of Celestia as it sunk into the sea she felt great regret and sorrow for the celestians. She had awakened powers in herself that had become active due to the Storm Titans Presence. Victoria at her full power fought against the storm titan alone. The battle raged on and on until finally Victoria brought fourth her hail mary, the supreme bolt, because the lightning was so strong the storm titan fell back asleep into the great ocean. When Victoria defeated the titan she absorbed a portion of the titans power making her immortal. After victoria fled celestia she studied Storm magic at ravenwood and developed the Storm Lord spell in memory of the final battle with the Storm Titan. She now happily assists Professor Balestrom in teaching new students the ways storm magic and goes on adventures across the spiral.

Survivor
May 08, 2011
StormofSpades on Apr 27, 2013 wrote:
Hey! What world is you're wizard from? Rules are:

1. What world?
2. What area of that world?
3. Still residing there or moved?
4. Have fun!
5. Does NOT have to be a world related.
Mine: Amber Nightblossom lived in Celestia, in the Floating Islands. She has moved and does not reside there anymore.

Enjoy!

Amber Nightblossom, Level 76 Storm
Kestrel Ashthorn, Level 20 Death.
"Fizzle once, shame on you. Fizzle twice, shame on me."
Adam FireCrafter

Lvl 100

From Khrysalis in the area shadow palace. He hasnt moved.

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
KieranMoonFlame on Feb 1, 2015 wrote:
Kieran Moonflame is from Avalon, in Caer Lyon, part of the Moonflame family in Avalon which has been friends with the king. No living parents, was raised by self. King "Died" when he was 4. Left for Wizard City at 10 years old, and is now 16, and married. No longer lives in Caer Lyon, but owns a massive fantasy palace he uses as a Small City for travelers to visit and live in a few miles away from Wizard City, that he calls "Nexus City" which is divided into 3 parts "Lyonesse" the upper city, closest to the castle, "Sarras" the lower city, within the walls on its Eastern side. And The Castle, where Kieran lives. He's a skilled Pyromancer, as are most moonflames, although some are other schools. Moonflame family has members all over the spiral.
My friends wizard, (he rarely plays so i writing the bio him and i made up together)

Kane Skullthief joined the same time as Kieran Moonflame did, and is from the Zocalo in Azteca. He worked as a guard there, and dressed the way they do. His original parents where travelers and died in Azteca, and he was left there with a small family that was friends to his parents. When he was going to Ravenwood, they had him lie that he was from Zafaria, and gave him the highest quality robes from Azteca. When he arrived to Wizard City he met Kieran. The too became friends quickly. And the too had lots in common, for instance, they both had to lie about their homeworlds, as Azteca was "destroyed" and Avalon was a "myth." Kane no longer resides in Azteca since it is now, nothing but a graveyard, and currently lives in a dorm he bought which is located in the commons, near the library, often visited by his girlfriend.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Daniel Dragonwraith was born in Dragonspyre and attended Dragonspyre Academy days before the world collapsed. Afterwards, his parents searched for a new school to send their son. Merle Ambrose contacted Daniel's parents and invited them to Wizard City to see their school. At this point, Malistaire was still good and everything was right in the spiral. He even got to meet a young Morganthe, not heck-bent on destroying the universe.

At first he became interested in Professor Malistaire, as he thought his teaching style was good. Unfortunately, Malistaire turned evil the following year, and the Death School vanished. He spoke to Professor Memphis, Falmea's predecessor. He said that he was unfortunately going to retire, BUT his student teacher Dalea Falmea was going to take the job. So he became fire.

A year later, news from Dragonspyre reaches Wizard City: A brave band of Wizards has defeated Malistaire Drake. Daniel is awaken during the night with a loud cracking noise. He looks outside to see fireworks going up, and Ravenwood FLOODED with students cheering. Daniel joins their numbers and rejoices.

A few months later, Daniel's old friend Morganthe comes to his dorm. She had long been expelled for reckless Astral magics. She invited him to join her in something bigger. Daniel denies her, and says he has to study.

News soon reaches Ravenwood that Morganthe has become evil, and now Daniel must study hard, and gain levels of power, to fight the Shadow Web...

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
Tavia Dragonsong lives in a small chunk of floating land not far from the coast of Krokotopia. She hasn't moved.

(Krokotopia is Krokotopia is )

Survivor
Jun 20, 2014
Ooh! This looks fun!

Ellie Ashcloud comes from a large family of pyromancers living in Chelsea Court, Marleybone, and is often overlooked by her older siblings. She loves to explore the streets (and rooftops) of Marleybone, often having to hold her own when jumped on by gangs. Ellie is probably more friendly with some of the shopkeepers than her own family because she isn't around them that much.

Defender
Dec 25, 2012
dustin battlewraith's (life) he lived in azteca until morganthe blew it up and he vowed to get revenge someday but then he moved to avalon then he went to mooshu because there was problems in avalon so he went to learn magic and save his homes he was a master at life

dustin battlewraith's (fire) he originated from dragonspyre but then he meeted up with my life and together they worked on freeing the world from morganthe

Survivor
Jan 27, 2013
My level 100 life wizard Tatiana Deathflame is from Avalon I like to say that she is the princess of Avalon

Survivor
Jun 22, 2012
Justin Ironflame lived in Avalon for many years, in the caliburn, he left but still visits often. Lvl 90

Survivor
Mar 20, 2010
Hunter Mistbringer was brought up by a rich family in Wizard City, and he started lessons there at a very young age. He has inherited his parents' two mansions from them in Wizard City, and he hasn't moved yet, but is thinking about moving to Mooshu.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2014
My family used to live in The Garden of Hesperiedes, and they were big royalty, but they raised me on earth. I now live in Pigswick, and my friends kind of look at me different now that I told them this, well, it isn't that bad though.
I come from Avalon! It is pretty awesome and I really wish I could visit more often... Well, I live in Pigswick for right now with my friends!
I come from Grizzleheim, and I don't have a specific area, me and my family were traveling sales wizards. I live in Pigswick with my friends right now, so I'm hoping my family visits me on their travels.

Calamity
Ashley
Rose

Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
Britanny Raveneyes level 73 ice from Jade Palace, Mooshu. I have moved from there and now live in a Red Barn Farm house

Survivor
Oct 12, 2011
Alexandra Misttamer has always lived in Wizard City, studying the magic of life. A few years ago she started traveling through the spiral learning all she could about the magic of everything.

Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
StormofSpades on Apr 27, 2013 wrote:
Hey! What world is you're wizard from? Rules are:

1. What world?
2. What area of that world?
3. Still residing there or moved?
4. Have fun!
5. Does NOT have to be a world related.
Mine: Amber Nightblossom lived in Celestia, in the Floating Islands. She has moved and does not reside there anymore.

Enjoy!

Amber Nightblossom, Level 76 Storm
Kestrel Ashthorn, Level 20 Death.
"Fizzle once, shame on you. Fizzle twice, shame on me."
Blaze SilverHeart is from Wysteria he was snooping behind the snobby student as they made a plan to win a offical schools clash battle against Ravenwood and Pigswick academy and here was banned from PW Academy so he ended up in the commons signing up for a spot in Ravenwood

Blaze SilverHeart level 21