Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What happened with Prospector Zeke?????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
I was saving my (real) money to buy some crowns to buy gear from Zeke in Marleybone. BUT, just when i had enough money, POOF!!! it was gone! i am very mad at KI for taking away Zeke's gear! All of it was soooooooooooooooo good! i just wanted a robe, hat and boots! but now all Zeke sells is HORSES and BROOMS!! what happened? i think KI should let Zeke sell both his old stuff AND his mounts. it is ridiculous how long i saved and saved my hard earned money for THIS!!!!!!!!! KI, BRING BACK ZEKE'S GEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Administrator
There's a new Crowns Shop icon on your screen and it is a one stop shop that players have access to at nearly every point in the game. Zeke will no longer be a Crowns shop, and items previously sold by Zeke can now be found in the regular Shopkeeps of the worlds of the Spiral as well as on the bosses of the Spiral.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Aug 02, 2008
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
There's a new Crowns Shop icon on your screen and it is a one stop shop that players have access to at nearly every point in the game. Zeke will no longer be a Crowns shop, and items previously sold by Zeke can now be found in the regular Shopkeeps of the worlds of the Spiral as well as on the bosses of the Spiral.

Sure hope when it comes time for me to get my wizard Crown Gear
you can still buy the Crown Gear in the shops for CROWNS!

I remember Gold prices that was placed on the Crown Gear last year
when Crown Gear was in the shops (for the First Time) they all were well over 20k in Gold.
One Robe I remember seeing in the shop had a gold price tag of
89,000G ! (of coarse Zeak was still selling Crown Gear as well back then
so it really was never an issue.) Now I sure hope Crown Gear has not
turned into strickly Gold Gear in the shops.