Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Class do you see the most?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 12, 2010
52
What class do you see players choosing the most?

Defender
Apr 08, 2011
103
I see a ton of fire wizards, probably double than I see classes like myth or balance.

Explorer
Jun 13, 2009
99
By class you mean types of wizards correct? I mostly see storm, and death wizards everywhere. However KI did a poll of what the most popular schools were and it turns out that the most chosen schools go from first to third place as follows. Most chosen school 1st , 2nd most chosen school , 3rd most chosen school I. As for the rest they would probably be 4th, or 5th, and then as the least chosen school of magic.

Explorer
Oct 12, 2014
60
Explorer
Oct 12, 2010
52
DeliciousGloves on Feb 11, 2015 wrote:
Storm

kids like their damage
I see most fire. Kids like fire the most.

Explorer
Oct 12, 2014
60
1of1 Buccaneer on Feb 13, 2015 wrote:
I see most fire. Kids like fire the most.
Any answer could be right
from your point of view you could see fire
I see storm.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
412
Storm and fire definitely. A lot of kids just go for damage instead of strategy.

Myrna Dragoncloud, Transcendent

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
7
I see tons of storm and fire and rarely any myth

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
61
Ah, poor myth. I too see a lot of fire and storm, also quite a bit of ice and life. Personally, I think that death would be the most popular school, seeing as people would probably want to be 'cool and mysterious.'

Tavia Dragonsong LV 36

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
147
I find this offensive to myth wizards. You are talking about us as if our dogs just died. We are not the weak Underdogs. I am Myth and happen to see many Myth wizards around the Spiral. Myth can easily be one of the best schools if played correctly. People just don't choose myth because of Cyrus Drake's behavior early in the game. He truly grows to love his myth students.

-Samantha Willowdreamer Lvl 51

Survivor
Feb 02, 2015
11
I see mostly death the, then fire, then storm, then balance, then life, then ice, and last but not least myth. Brandon Dragon Sword

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
143
SamanthaWillowdrea... on Feb 19, 2015 wrote:
I find this offensive to myth wizards. You are talking about us as if our dogs just died. We are not the weak Underdogs. I am Myth and happen to see many Myth wizards around the Spiral. Myth can easily be one of the best schools if played correctly. People just don't choose myth because of Cyrus Drake's behavior early in the game. He truly grows to love his myth students.

-Samantha Willowdreamer Lvl 51
You are so right Myth are not often but powerful. I didn't pick myth because of what Cyrus just said in the first part of the game, ITs like his shouting on you or something like he hates you but I realize after defeat thing Malistare he have a good heart.

The school I often see is
Fire
Storm and Death
Balance and Ice
Life
Myth.

Carlos!

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
1077
Since I spend most of my public time around dungeons, I see Storm most often. Lots of Balance and Death too. Fire, depends on the dungeon. I rarely see Life, but when I do they are being aggressively recruited by everyone and their grandmother, which probably scares them into obscurity. I also rarely see Myth, and when I do they are being bossed into casting one of two spells and are typically not welcomed the rest of the time.

As others have said, Myth has a Cyrus problem, but it could probably use some better utility spells too. Dimension Shift is immensely unpopular. Maybe if you could summon a "suit of armor minion" that attaches to a targeted player and boosts stats or does may casts? That would be uniquely Myth imo.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2011
5
Lately i am doing waterworks for its set and what i see is always storm and fire and then death and couple of ice and very few balance and Super Rarely life and Only once i saw a myth dude.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
1124
SamanthaWillowdrea... on Feb 19, 2015 wrote:
I find this offensive to myth wizards. You are talking about us as if our dogs just died. We are not the weak Underdogs. I am Myth and happen to see many Myth wizards around the Spiral. Myth can easily be one of the best schools if played correctly. People just don't choose myth because of Cyrus Drake's behavior early in the game. He truly grows to love his myth students.

-Samantha Willowdreamer Lvl 51
Myth was the fourth school choice for me after starting with Life, Balance and Fire. Myth has become my favorite wiz to play. As for Cyrus' rude and overly critical behavior I guess it didn't bother me because I'm married IRL so I guess I'm used to it. Just kidding, just kidding!

Defender
Jan 15, 2014
119
I may not be correct but it's probably death.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2013
11
and mostly

I love being a wizard, we are completely underrated.

Robert Mythsong level 64

Survivor
Jan 23, 2015
25
SamanthaWillowdrea... on Feb 19, 2015 wrote:
I find this offensive to myth wizards. You are talking about us as if our dogs just died. We are not the weak Underdogs. I am Myth and happen to see many Myth wizards around the Spiral. Myth can easily be one of the best schools if played correctly. People just don't choose myth because of Cyrus Drake's behavior early in the game. He truly grows to love his myth students.

-Samantha Willowdreamer Lvl 51
Umm, I don't see where anyone bashed myth? They just stated it was the least popular, which is most likely true. I myself as a myth wizard don't run into many other myth wizards, especially not many high level ones.

Anyway, I usually see fire, storm and death wizards a lot.

Joseph thunderider, Wizard

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
945
bertie88093 on Mar 30, 2015 wrote:
and mostly

I love being a wizard, we are completely underrated.

Robert Mythsong level 64
Underrepresented maybe, but not really that underrated.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2013
36
I really don't have an answer to this, I see a lot of fire and balance wizards out there but I can't really go in depth with this since I see a lot of ice and myth as well, it's just that the majority that I see are lower levels then the small few that put in the effort to go to 100. If i had to go in order no matter level though it would go,
,,,,,,
Every school has a large "population" but I just see more of some of them