Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ways to get a lot of gold!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
Hey there. I have a LOT of gold, and many people ask, "How do you even get that?!" . With my higher level, equipment costs way more. So here are a few ways to my "secret", haha.

1. Fishing. (Although it might seem boring, you can rack up maybe a thousand for some fish.)

2. Farming. (This might take longer, however if you have easier plants and quite a few and a decent amount of energy, you can get treasure cards, gold, and more to sell.)

3. Battle farming. (This might be harder for smaller levels, but if I'm bored or want to replenish my supply, I just go to maybe Krokotopia or Sunken City to do some farming. You get a decent amount of gold, XP, and items to sell.)

4. Questing. (I'm more of a main storyline quest person, but by side quests, that gets some rewards, XP, and gold.)

5. SELL! (Not in the shopping district. BAZAAR. Unnecessary reagents, extra clothing; especially ones that aren't your school! pet snacks(maybe not), and other housing items? That can get you a ton. It's alright to keep extra gear depending on a certain battle, but this is a sure way to get gold.)

6. Helping friends. (Easier for higher levels. Why not help others and earn rewards at the same time? If you have a higher level friend, or even lower, ASK THEM if you can teleport, and then if they say yes, you can. I used to that with my higher level friends and sell the rewards I got plenty of rewards, and they'll thank you. Make sure to ask!)

7. Saving gold/Stratiizing (I can't stress this enough. People who complain about their gold tend to be reckless buyers- buying whatever to look cool, or because they just want it. This can be useful since there is a variety of enemy schools, however I think, "Do you need it?". It's also annoying to other people especially in the bazaar if you buy things without thought; some people really need that gear)

Well, I hope this can help you in your adventures. If you have any feedback, anything to add, if this helped you, or if you like it, don't hesitate to reply to my thread! Thanks so much.

Hannah GoldenRiver
Level 50

Defender
Feb 27, 2015
i want to reply to number 4 questing. I love to follow storylines and stuff but i dont have any quests i can do all my friends refuse to help me

my quests
mount olympus
krokotopia three riddles quest
and more

any tips for me would be useful

thanks

taylor searider level 31 ice

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
annaxh on Sep 17, 2015 wrote:
i want to reply to number 4 questing. I love to follow storylines and stuff but i dont have any quests i can do all my friends refuse to help me

my quests
mount olympus
krokotopia three riddles quest
and more

any tips for me would be useful

thanks

Hey!
I see you do have some quests, and I may have a few ideas. Go to the commons, ask around but not obnoxiously.
We could also meet in game and I would love to help you.

Defender
Feb 27, 2015
Hannah GoldenRiver on Sep 17, 2015 wrote:
Hey there. I have a LOT of gold, and many people ask, "How do you even get that?!" . With my higher level, equipment costs way more. So here are a few ways to my "secret", haha.

1. Fishing. (Although it might seem boring, you can rack up maybe a thousand for some fish.)

2. Farming. (This might take longer, however if you have easier plants and quite a few and a decent amount of energy, you can get treasure cards, gold, and more to sell.)

3. Battle farming. (This might be harder for smaller levels, but if I'm bored or want to replenish my supply, I just go to maybe Krokotopia or Sunken City to do some farming. You get a decent amount of gold, XP, and items to sell.)

4. Questing. (I'm more of a main storyline quest person, but by side quests, that gets some rewards, XP, and gold.)

5. SELL! (Not in the shopping district. BAZAAR. Unnecessary reagents, extra clothing; especially ones that aren't your school! pet snacks(maybe not), and other housing items? That can get you a ton. It's alright to keep extra gear depending on a certain battle, but this is a sure way to get gold.)

6. Helping friends. (Easier for higher levels. Why not help others and earn rewards at the same time? If you have a higher level friend, or even lower, ASK THEM if you can teleport, and then if they say yes, you can. I used to that with my higher level friends and sell the rewards I got plenty of rewards, and they'll thank you. Make sure to ask!)

7. Saving gold/Stratiizing (I can't stress this enough. People who complain about their gold tend to be reckless buyers- buying whatever to look cool, or because they just want it. This can be useful since there is a variety of enemy schools, however I think, "Do you need it?". It's also annoying to other people especially in the bazaar if you buy things without thought; some people really need that gear)

Well, I hope this can help you in your adventures. If you have any feedback, anything to add, if this helped you, or if you like it, don't hesitate to reply to my thread! Thanks so much.

Hannah GoldenRiver
Level 50
thanks a lot i appreciate it

one question though

how exactly are we supposed to meet in the game

thanks again

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
annaxh on Sep 18, 2015 wrote:
thanks a lot i appreciate it

one question though

how exactly are we supposed to meet in the game

thanks again
Haha, forgot! Instead of chatting more on this thread, would you maybe want to create another one? I'm on the Message Boards often so I'll be looking for it.

Hannah GoldenRiver
Level 50