Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Treasure cards i want

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
387
Here is a list of Treasure cards i want:

Basilisk rank 9

Sirens rank 9

Dr. katz monster rank 9

If all these these come true i wont have to hunt for level 78 pets and use these cards to help my myth commander level 10

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
3175
watsupdog111 wrote:
Here is a list of Treasure cards i want:

Basilisk rank 9

Sirens rank 9

Dr. katz monster rank 9

If all these these come true i wont have to hunt for level 78 pets and use these cards to help my myth commander level 10


Don't shoot the messenger, but unless you are Storm or Death (or have both mastery amulets), you won't be able to use Dr. Von's monster or Sirens. I saw on another board in here that you can't cast anything over Rank 7 that's not your own school.

As a Balance wizard, I can use Chimera, but you can't; likewise, I can't use Basilisk, because I don't have a mastery amulet and it's not my school of focus- you could use Power Nova, but it would take all of your pips unless you had a mastery amulet.

Also, for everyone's sake, I'm hoping that KI wouldn't allow a level 10 player to use level 68 spells in PvP- that is cheating, since you're using powers that you haven't earned.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
406
I really dont get the point in having higher lvl attack card anymore. With the damage boost you get from your own school, other school attacks are a waste of time, pips, gold, and are weaker than the original school players.
What i'm wondering is why these cards?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
1636
watsupdog111 wrote:
Here is a list of Treasure cards i want:

Basilisk rank 9

Sirens rank 9

Dr. katz monster rank 9

If all these these come true i wont have to hunt for level 78 pets and use these cards to help my myth commander level 10


sigh and this kid also thinks that the lvl 78 storm pet is sirens to psh i wish
no spoilers or anything but 2 of yours arent gonna be pets for lvl 78
not saying which ones :p your gonna have to find that out

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
387
AstroStorm wrote:
I really dont get the point in having higher lvl attack card anymore. With the damage boost you get from your own school, other school attacks are a waste of time, pips, gold, and are weaker than the original school players.
What i'm wondering is why these cards?
i have commander gear

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
387
vonawesome1 wrote:
watsupdog111 wrote:
Here is a list of Treasure cards i want:

Basilisk rank 9

Sirens rank 9

Dr. katz monster rank 9

If all these these come true i wont have to hunt for level 78 pets and use these cards to help my myth commander level 10


Don't shoot the messenger, but unless you are Storm or Death (or have both mastery amulets), you won't be able to use Dr. Von's monster or Sirens. I saw on another board in here that you can't cast anything over Rank 7 that's not your own school.

As a Balance wizard, I can use Chimera, but you can't; likewise, I can't use Basilisk, because I don't have a mastery amulet and it's not my school of focus- you could use Power Nova, but it would take all of your pips unless you had a mastery amulet.

Also, for everyone's sake, I'm hoping that KI wouldn't allow a level 10 player to use level 68 spells in PvP- that is cheating, since you're using powers that you haven't earned.
i have mastery amulets and i do know how pips work you dont need to explain

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
387
grvy123 wrote:
watsupdog111 wrote:
Here is a list of Treasure cards i want:

Basilisk rank 9

Sirens rank 9

Dr. katz monster rank 9

If all these these come true i wont have to hunt for level 78 pets and use these cards to help my myth commander level 10


sigh and this kid also thinks that the lvl 78 storm pet is sirens to psh i wish
no spoilers or anything but 2 of yours arent gonna be pets for lvl 78
not saying which ones :p your gonna have to find that out
Am sorry i am a kid?, and second of all i know sirens isnt a level 78 pet its triton and skeletal dragon is death. Lol don't think i dont know stuff because that's not my only wizard if that's what you think.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
387
vonawesome1 wrote:
watsupdog111 wrote:
Here is a list of Treasure cards i want:

Basilisk rank 9

Sirens rank 9

Dr. katz monster rank 9

If all these these come true i wont have to hunt for level 78 pets and use these cards to help my myth commander level 10


Don't shoot the messenger, but unless you are Storm or Death (or have both mastery amulets), you won't be able to use Dr. Von's monster or Sirens. I saw on another board in here that you can't cast anything over Rank 7 that's not your own school.

As a Balance wizard, I can use Chimera, but you can't; likewise, I can't use Basilisk, because I don't have a mastery amulet and it's not my school of focus- you could use Power Nova, but it would take all of your pips unless you had a mastery amulet.

Also, for everyone's sake, I'm hoping that KI wouldn't allow a level 10 player to use level 68 spells in PvP- that is cheating, since you're using powers that you haven't earned.
Wow a lot of assumptions first of all i have more then one wizard so i have earned most level 68 spells. Secondly this is to rank up my wizard. Thirdly "I'm hoping that ki wouldn't allow a level 10 player to use level 68 spells" says a lot even for you.

Historian
May 01, 2010
665
Well, lets see..... you are myth, with an upcoming of 21 boost for pets.... that is 50-55 boost with commander gear....... to all schools, myth has a blade at level 7 I think.... and basilisk does around 1400 TC I would think, plus 55%.... That is 1464 damage roughly. So yea, I do NOT want these in the hands of level 10's in pvp, and looking back to all the differnet pvp cries, this will bring one up again.... I dont know what they will do about the hybrids, but then they only have 1, and low levels have to only survive 1 basilisk.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
387
slammer111 wrote:
Well, lets see..... you are myth, with an upcoming of 21 boost for pets.... that is 50-55 boost with commander gear....... to all schools, myth has a blade at level 7 I think.... and basilisk does around 1400 TC I would think, plus 55%.... That is 1464 damage roughly. So yea, I do NOT want these in the hands of level 10's in pvp, and looking back to all the differnet pvp cries, this will bring one up again.... I dont know what they will do about the hybrids, but then they only have 1, and low levels have to only survive 1 basilisk.
Dude if they put level 58 tc's of course there gonna give level 68 tc's. If it doesn't work out ill just use puppet teams with my transcendent. It's a win for me no matter what.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
1636
watsupdog111 wrote:
grvy123 wrote:
watsupdog111 wrote:
Here is a list of Treasure cards i want:

Basilisk rank 9

Sirens rank 9

Dr. katz monster rank 9

If all these these come true i wont have to hunt for level 78 pets and use these cards to help my myth commander level 10


sigh and this kid also thinks that the lvl 78 storm pet is sirens to psh i wish
no spoilers or anything but 2 of yours arent gonna be pets for lvl 78
not saying which ones :p your gonna have to find that out
Am sorry i am a kid?, and second of all i know sirens isnt a level 78 pet its triton and skeletal dragon is death. Lol don't think i dont know stuff because that's not my only wizard if that's what you think.


sry but the way you wrote this it sounded like a kid wanting super tc to be handed to him
never said you have only 1 char]
and ok so ya know the pets but you wrote it like those were the pets and i dont want people getting mislead
its good ya know death gets a bone drake pet and storm gets triton
now do ya want a cookie

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
3175
watsupdog111 wrote:
Wow a lot of assumptions first of all i have more then one wizard so i have earned most level 68 spells. Secondly this is to rank up my wizard. Thirdly "I'm hoping that ki wouldn't allow a level 10 player to use level 68 spells" says a lot even for you.


One- you said yourself that your wizard (the one you want the cards for) is level 10. No assumptions there.

Two- even if your other wizards have earned the spells, it doesn't mean that this one has (that's implied by the need for mastery amulets). Once again, no assumptions.

Three- if you look up puppet teams on the PvP boards, you'll notice that most people *do* consider it an exploit/cheating. Just sayin'.

Four- "that says a lot, even for you". Riiiiight. All this statement tells me is that you are a child, who doesn't like it when other people try to offer advice, because you clearly know it all.Therefore, I have nothing more to say to you.

Good day.

Defender
Jun 08, 2011
108
watsupdog111 wrote:
Dude if they put level 58 tc's of course there gonna give level 68 tc's. If it doesn't work out ill just use puppet teams with my transcendent. It's a win for me no matter what.


That is what I would call poor sportsmanship.


Historian
May 01, 2010
665
watsupdog111 wrote:
slammer111 wrote:
Well, lets see..... you are myth, with an upcoming of 21 boost for pets.... that is 50-55 boost with commander gear....... to all schools, myth has a blade at level 7 I think.... and basilisk does around 1400 TC I would think, plus 55%.... That is 1464 damage roughly. So yea, I do NOT want these in the hands of level 10's in pvp, and looking back to all the differnet pvp cries, this will bring one up again.... I dont know what they will do about the hybrids, but then they only have 1, and low levels have to only survive 1 basilisk.
Dude if they put level 58 tc's of course there gonna give level 68 tc's. If it doesn't work out ill just use puppet teams with my transcendent. It's a win for me no matter what.


Not necissarily, yes, I forgot to say there were 58 TC's in this game, dragon in particular, but they still are able to be handled by lower levels, they dont need to be constantly worried about shields to life through it. Also, I am not sure about anyone else, but openly saying/threatening (if you werent, your way of writing suggested it) really sticks out when I reading any of your other posts.....

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
387
vonawesome1 wrote:
watsupdog111 wrote:
Wow a lot of assumptions first of all i have more then one wizard so i have earned most level 68 spells. Secondly this is to rank up my wizard. Thirdly "I'm hoping that ki wouldn't allow a level 10 player to use level 68 spells" says a lot even for you.


One- you said yourself that your wizard (the one you want the cards for) is level 10. No assumptions there.

Two- even if your other wizards have earned the spells, it doesn't mean that this one has (that's implied by the need for mastery amulets). Once again, no assumptions.

Three- if you look up puppet teams on the PvP boards, you'll notice that most people *do* consider it an exploit/cheating. Just sayin'.

Four- "that says a lot, even for you". Riiiiight. All this statement tells me is that you are a child, who doesn't like it when other people try to offer advice, because you clearly know it all.Therefore, I have nothing more to say to you.

Good day.
"Don't shoot the messenger, but unless you are Storm or Death (or have both mastery amulets), you won't be able to use Dr. Von's monster or Sirens. I saw on another board in here that you can't cast anything over Rank 7 that's not your own school.

As a Balance wizard, I can use Chimera, but you can't; likewise, I can't use Basilisk, because I don't have a mastery amulet and it's not my school of focus- you could use Power Nova, but it would take all of your pips unless you had a mastery amulet.

Also, for everyone's sake, I'm hoping that KI wouldn't allow a level 10 player to use level 68 spells in PvP- that is cheating, since you're using powers that you haven't earned." So whats the advice in this early post of yours?. Was it use spells that work on my power pips?, or the one when you say "I'm hoping that KI wouldn't allow a level 10 player to use level 68 spells in pvp". Oh and you have no right to judge people and call them a kid. If your an "adult" and saying people are kids you are so so sad. Plus your advice means nothing to me so please do not post anything if you don't have something positive to say. Lock this topic please...

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
387
slammer111 wrote:
watsupdog111 wrote:
slammer111 wrote:
Well, lets see..... you are myth, with an upcoming of 21 boost for pets.... that is 50-55 boost with commander gear....... to all schools, myth has a blade at level 7 I think.... and basilisk does around 1400 TC I would think, plus 55%.... That is 1464 damage roughly. So yea, I do NOT want these in the hands of level 10's in pvp, and looking back to all the differnet pvp cries, this will bring one up again.... I dont know what they will do about the hybrids, but then they only have 1, and low levels have to only survive 1 basilisk.
Dude if they put level 58 tc's of course there gonna give level 68 tc's. If it doesn't work out ill just use puppet teams with my transcendent. It's a win for me no matter what.


Not necissarily, yes, I forgot to say there were 58 TC's in this game, dragon in particular, but they still are able to be handled by lower levels, they dont need to be constantly worried about shields to life through it. Also, I am not sure about anyone else, but openly saying/threatening (if you werent, your way of writing suggested it) really sticks out when I reading any of your other posts.....
Can you explain how are my posts "threatening", anyways by my estimate level 68 tc's will come when the next school spell will come. Just hope Ki won't make utilities next update.

Historian
May 01, 2010
665
watsupdog111 wrote:
slammer111 wrote:
watsupdog111 wrote:
slammer111 wrote:
Well, lets see..... you are myth, with an upcoming of 21 boost for pets.... that is 50-55 boost with commander gear....... to all schools, myth has a blade at level 7 I think.... and basilisk does around 1400 TC I would think, plus 55%.... That is 1464 damage roughly. So yea, I do NOT want these in the hands of level 10's in pvp, and looking back to all the differnet pvp cries, this will bring one up again.... I dont know what they will do about the hybrids, but then they only have 1, and low levels have to only survive 1 basilisk.
Dude if they put level 58 tc's of course there gonna give level 68 tc's. If it doesn't work out ill just use puppet teams with my transcendent. It's a win for me no matter what.


Not necissarily, yes, I forgot to say there were 58 TC's in this game, dragon in particular, but they still are able to be handled by lower levels, they dont need to be constantly worried about shields to life through it. Also, I am not sure about anyone else, but openly saying/threatening (if you werent, your way of writing suggested it) really sticks out when I reading any of your other posts.....
Can you explain how are my posts "threatening", anyways by my estimate level 68 tc's will come when the next school spell will come. Just hope Ki won't make utilities next update.


I saw it as: Add these spells or I will join a bunch of exploiters and be a puppet team. That is what I saw as "threatening"...Yea, reading back to my other post that was a bit confusing...... But I really just want them to cap the level 68 spells when they come out.......

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
406
watsupdog111 wrote:
slammer111 wrote:
Well, lets see..... you are myth, with an upcoming of 21 boost for pets.... that is 50-55 boost with commander gear....... to all schools, myth has a blade at level 7 I think.... and basilisk does around 1400 TC I would think, plus 55%.... That is 1464 damage roughly. So yea, I do NOT want these in the hands of level 10's in pvp, and looking back to all the differnet pvp cries, this will bring one up again.... I dont know what they will do about the hybrids, but then they only have 1, and low levels have to only survive 1 basilisk.
Dude if they put level 58 tc's of course there gonna give level 68 tc's. If it doesn't work out ill just use puppet teams with my transcendent. It's a win for me no matter what.


So you just admit you use puppet teams when you should know how mad everyone is at the issue. I personally don't want anything to do with pvp anymore, so i don't mind, but just be careful of everyone else.

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
158
watsupdog111 wrote:

ill just use puppet teams with my transcendent. It's a win for me no matter what.


Dog, I fully realize you're not the first (nor the last) person to use the 'Puppet' method to gain victories.
However, what really hit a nerve with me, is how brazen you are about it. Like "ehh, whatevs, I'll just cheat to compensate for my laziness."
Please, at least have some dignity and lie about it, as all the other Puppeteers do. (you know who u are)

You think you're anonymous, and that it's ok to admit that, because we don't know who your Wizard is. But, you're a fairly frequent poster on these boards, and it's going to be hard to take any of your future posts seriously, because you just branded yourself.
Also, that admission was completely unsolicited and unrelated to your original topic. You stated it just to take a jab at the real dedicated PvP'ers. You know, the ones that don't wear false badges.
Careful, don't drop it, it's hollow.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
387
loki1201 wrote:
watsupdog111 wrote:

ill just use puppet teams with my transcendent. It's a win for me no matter what.


Dog, I fully realize you're not the first (nor the last) person to use the 'Puppet' method to gain victories.
However, what really hit a nerve with me, is how brazen you are about it. Like "ehh, whatevs, I'll just cheat to compensate for my laziness."
Please, at least have some dignity and lie about it, as all the other Puppeteers do. (you know who u are)

You think you're anonymous, and that it's ok to admit that, because we don't know who your Wizard is. But, you're a fairly frequent poster on these boards, and it's going to be hard to take any of your future posts seriously, because you just branded yourself.
Also, that admission was completely unsolicited and unrelated to your original topic. You stated it just to take a jab at the real dedicated PvP'ers. You know, the ones that don't wear false badges.
Careful, don't drop it, it's hollow.
How do i have dignity if i lie?, besides puppet teams are allowed and ill tell everyone my wizard if i have to. What are they gonna do? have an angry mob? i can care less!.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
387
AstroStorm wrote:
watsupdog111 wrote:
slammer111 wrote:
Well, lets see..... you are myth, with an upcoming of 21 boost for pets.... that is 50-55 boost with commander gear....... to all schools, myth has a blade at level 7 I think.... and basilisk does around 1400 TC I would think, plus 55%.... That is 1464 damage roughly. So yea, I do NOT want these in the hands of level 10's in pvp, and looking back to all the differnet pvp cries, this will bring one up again.... I dont know what they will do about the hybrids, but then they only have 1, and low levels have to only survive 1 basilisk.
Dude if they put level 58 tc's of course there gonna give level 68 tc's. If it doesn't work out ill just use puppet teams with my transcendent. It's a win for me no matter what.


So you just admit you use puppet teams when you should know how mad everyone is at the issue. I personally don't want anything to do with pvp anymore, so i don't mind, but just be careful of everyone else.
The least people can do is whine so i am proud for what i do. Plus its legal so i don't get why others can't do it either.