Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thank you KingsIsle!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 08, 2016
This is a bit random, but I just wanted to say thank you for continuously giving us some great updates this year! From the hatching Kiosk to the new member benefits and the upcoming Magic Mirror update, we are truly grateful for all of them! Looking forward to celebrating the 10th Anniversary.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Thank you

I love visiting the world the KI team's imagination has conjured.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
deathsummoner4 on May 21, 2018 wrote:
This is a bit random, but I just wanted to say thank you for continuously giving us some great updates this year! From the hatching Kiosk to the new member benefits and the upcoming Magic Mirror update, we are truly grateful for all of them! Looking forward to celebrating the 10th Anniversary.
I totally agree!

The level of creativity of the Kingsisle team impresses me every time. I get excited about every update and then when it comes out it is always better than I imagined! The game they have created gives me the excitement of Christmas every time I log in and just hearing the music makes me feel happy inside!

I appreciate so many different aspects of the game and the values Kingsisle stand for are wholesome, inclusive, kind, generous and FUN! I don't think there is any other game that compares. The world they've created, the adventures and the sense of being a wizard family is uplifting and full of joy.

I just wish I'd found this game as soon as it started instead of so many years later because I'd have loved spending time in the Spiral all those years too

Confession Time: I have literally dreamed about my wizards, W101 conventions and visiting the KI studios...and my daydreams are usually deciding what my wizards will do later when I log in

THANK YOU KINGSISLE!!!

Survivor
Oct 13, 2014
Thank you Kingsisle for making great games, you people are truly the best!!!!!!!!!!!

Blaine GoldenHaven

Defender
May 17, 2014
Thank you kingsisle!! And thank you for listening to what the community wants. That's very important