Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thank You KingsIsle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 28, 2012
I want to thank KingsIsle / Wizard101 for the fun and helping me through a rough time in my life. I played other games but my son never really got into playing any of the games I liked to play. He started playing Wizard101 and I decided to try it out and play a game online with my son. I was going through Chemo treatments and was home 24/7 I felt sick most times but I kept on playing took my mind off a lot of issues I was having. I have limited $$$ right now and found KingsIsle very affordable. Right now I am cancer free and off treatments but I still find my self enjoying my game play on Wizard101. So thanks for a good family adventure game. I am sure I’ll be around playing it for a long while now ;-Þ

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Udderly on Mar 23, 2013 wrote:
I want to thank KingsIsle / Wizard101 for the fun and helping me through a rough time in my life. I played other games but my son never really got into playing any of the games I liked to play. He started playing Wizard101 and I decided to try it out and play a game online with my son. I was going through Chemo treatments and was home 24/7 I felt sick most times but I kept on playing took my mind off a lot of issues I was having. I have limited $$$ right now and found KingsIsle very affordable. Right now I am cancer free and off treatments but I still find my self enjoying my game play on Wizard101. So thanks for a good family adventure game. I am sure I’ll be around playing it for a long while now ;-Þ
Yes i would like to give KI props also for creating this awesome game that families can enjoy.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
hey there~ awesome username, love the wordplay there.

i'm so glad that this game has provided an opportunity for you to bond with your son, as well as a place for you to escape to, amidst the curveballs thrown at us by real life. glad to hear that you're on the mend, and wish you both the best.

safe & happy travels,
-von

(just another human being, on the run from her real life)

Defender
Sep 10, 2011
I am happy that you are cancer free now.

This game helped me through reviewing for the boards too. Although It is far less eventful than what you have gone through. It kept me busy serving as an escape or diversion from reading books and attending review classes. Whenever i need a break, I let my brain wander off to the magical W101 world and find myself refreshed and ready to tackle more reading afterwards. I am working now after passing the boards in one take.

Its nice to know players use this game to brighten our otherwise drab routine lives. Welcome to Wizard 101! and yes Thank You KI!

Explorer
Nov 29, 2012
I also have to agree with you on the fact that this game is very affordable. P.S. My mother is a nurse at St. Vincent hospital who works with luekemia, so I know the horrors you've gone through with cancer. I have to say it's a great thing you managed all the stress. Wish you luck in the rest of your life. :)

Survivor
May 25, 2009
I am actually able to connect with my father with w101. My dad lives in California while I live in NY. He would text me to get on so we can always play together and talk. W101 is a simply game that requires teamwork and we always have fun watching each other getting owned by bosses or getting in the arena. He's so far away yet I have never felt so close to him.