Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Team ups.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
Hi every time i join a team up like a full dungeon in Aquila I always get people doing the secret boss and i don't want to do it till I get the quest for that boss right now i'm like lvl 72 Zafaria, need to do complete Poseidon earth shakers quest and team up is a fail at that so I'd advise another option in team up like a secret boss option and it works like this. the gate for the boss is only open when you join secret boss team up, so then if normal team up the secret boss room locks up, that way if someone has a different quest they wont have to wait 10 minute after leaving a team up you did for a certain quest like Poseidon or sand squid if you see what i mean here not all people will help you after you help them unless they get an 1 hour wait for team up. or force them to do all the dungeon then sand squid unlocks. Thank you for listening.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Matthew DragonForg... on Dec 20, 2017 wrote:
Hi every time i join a team up like a full dungeon in Aquila I always get people doing the secret boss and i don't want to do it till I get the quest for that boss right now i'm like lvl 72 Zafaria, need to do complete Poseidon earth shakers quest and team up is a fail at that so I'd advise another option in team up like a secret boss option and it works like this. the gate for the boss is only open when you join secret boss team up, so then if normal team up the secret boss room locks up, that way if someone has a different quest they wont have to wait 10 minute after leaving a team up you did for a certain quest like Poseidon or sand squid if you see what i mean here not all people will help you after you help them unless they get an 1 hour wait for team up. or force them to do all the dungeon then sand squid unlocks. Thank you for listening.
i've always found the dungeons within dungeons to be a horrible idea, for this exact reason. the worst offenders are multi-level instances (like mt. olympus, which has a level 30 and level 90 instance in the same dungeon, so you never know which one your team will consist of).

i'm no longer a member, but i own all the aquila dungeons, and i have a level 72 myth wizard with the quest for atlantea (i've completed it on balance, storm, life, and death as well). i'm good for the whole run, so i'll try and help you if we can figure out a time that works for us both.

i am in the atlantic time zone (central +2, pacific +4) and am pretty flexible when it comes to time. let me know if you want to plan something in-game.

-von

Defender
May 30, 2010
You could ask some of your friends in the game to help you. Sometimes team up in that area and Darkmoor is very bad since a lot of people might be going after the secret boss or just the first boss. This why I did not use team up for Darkmoor in the graveyard since a hand of people just want to do the secret boss or the first boss. Again ask some of your friends to help.
See you around the realms