Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Teachers? Please help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 30, 2009
My second school is Death on my first character, who is the teacher after level 33 for the death school

And My death character her second school is Life who is the Life teacher after level 33 for life school Please help

~~~ Destiny MoonDreamer Level 63 Life/Death

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Destiny MoonDreame... on Jan 10, 2013 wrote:
My second school is Death on my first character, who is the teacher after level 33 for the death school

And My death character her second school is Life who is the Life teacher after level 33 for life school Please help

~~~ Destiny MoonDreamer Level 63 Life/Death
Your last spell for any secondary school is level 42. They can be found in the same place as all other spells...
Death: Nightside (see Dworgyn)
Life: Moolinda Woo

Survivor
Nov 30, 2009
So you cant go any higher on our secondary schools than level 42? It just doesn't seem right

Survivor
Nov 30, 2009
also how do I get my life prism for a secondary school when the first is Death?

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
You can't an actually life prism spell is life only.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
So you cant go any higher on our secondary schools than level 42? It just doesn't seem right
nope. all spells after level 42 are school-only solo quests.

you also asked:

prisms are school-only quest spells as well. but they are available as treasure card drops from some high-level bosses.

-von
promethean sorceress

90 balance
80 death
64 storm
42 life
21 myth
21 ice
17 fire

Explorer
Jun 08, 2011
Your last spell for the secondary school is 42. (Although you can use higher level treasure cards.) That doesn't bother me; by that time, you get a lot of power pips so that you could cast a spell of your own school for less pips and more damage.
As for prisms, the prisms are school only . . . If your main school is death and your secondary is life, why would you need a life prism? You could just attack with your death spells.
--Fiona Mythsinger, level 67 Pyromancer

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
You can't. If your main school is Death, and your secondary school is Life, you cannot get the Life Prism.

This link to one of the fansites shows "All Life Spells":

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Life_School_Spells

You can click on each spell listed to see the details, and the Life Prism says "training points cannot purchase this".

On that fansite, you can also check under "spells" for all of the other school spells too.

Survivor
Nov 30, 2009
thanks Von, RavenLady and HoneyBee your help is very much appreciated and thank you again.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
You will be able to get mass prism of any school when you get to avalon but until then everyones post on here is correct the singles are school based only.