Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Super Bundle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2011
When will the super bundle leave? And will you be able to get any items from it like the giraffe?

Historian
May 06, 2009
horselover753 on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
When will the super bundle leave? And will you be able to get any items from it like the giraffe?
The Super Bundle left I believe last month. That was the last time you could recieve any items from it in one complete purchase. Many times, contests from community blogsites (such as Paige Moonshade and the Petnome Project) will include rewards with these retired bundles.

From some of the past palooza's, it seems many of the retired Bundle items will become available for purchase during the various Paloozas via the Crown Shop. Currently, the Fierce Hound and Snake-in-a-Basket pet have main a return fro the Pet-a-Palooza, and the Massive Fantasy Palace and Sultan's Palace returned for the House-a-Palooza. I don't think the Mount-a-Palooza has happened yet, but I would guess the Swift Gryphon mount and the Magic Carpet mountwill become purchasable. Otherwise, you may have missed it and they did not make a return (It's so hard for me to keep up with these Palooza's.)

I'd assume next year, you could get items from the Super Bundle during the Pet, Mount, and House a-Palooza's. Not sure about the Gear-a-Palooza.