Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

spell deck in bombat

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
is there any way to make certain spells pop up on your choice of cards to use in combat? I keep losing fights because my heal spell is never available to me, its not because of pips and its on my spell deck twice. Just wondering if I can make it become available faster?

Administrator
You cannot stack your deck in such a way that certain cards will come up at certain times, however if you place only healing cards in your Treasure Card slots, you can guarantee a heal will come up when you draw a Treasure Card.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Developer
Also, you may not realize that if you "discard" cards in your hand you will have more of a chance to get the card you want next round. The cards you can choose from each round do not automatically reset each time. If you only use one card you will only get one new card next round. Before you choose the spell you're actually going to use this round you can "discard" cards by right-clicking on them and that will leave more empty spaces so that next round you will get more new cards. If you discard every single card in your hand except one and then actually use that last card, then you will draw all fresh cards from your deck. Hope this helps!

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
I tried the only putting healing spells in my treasure deck spaces and discarding but this I run out of cards to draw. Why don't the cards you discard go back into your deck?

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
Swim2sea wrote:
I tried the only putting healing spells in my treasure deck spaces and discarding but this I run out of cards to draw. Why don't the cards you discard go back into your deck?

There is a Balance school spell, called Reshuffle. It costs 4 pips, and reshuffles your discarded cards back into your draw pile. Put two in your deck, and you will never run out of cards!
It is available from a trainer in Krokotopia, I think.