Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

[Speculation] Pattern of Worlds continuing?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 12, 2017
18
With the addition of Dragonspyre, Grizzleheim was added soon after. A world which progresses with you as you level, calling you back to continue your quest to be the best warrior in Grizzleheim.

In between Celestia and Zafaria, Wintertusk was added. With new crafted gear, fabulous xp, and great drops, it revolutionized the farming methods and the constructed world-hopping path that you take through the Spiral.

My question, however, is that there was a side world added with the first arc (Grizzle), a side world (Wysteria) and an addition to an existing world (Wintertusk) with the second arc. Will there be a new side world/addition added in the third arc, if so, what do you think it will be like?

My own personal speculation is that it will not be an addition to Grizzleheim, although I wouldn't mind, as I love the world, but I just don't think it's realistic or practical. I think it will be a side world, but not one as easy or as short as Wysteria. I think that KI will add another world aimed toward possibly level 75 wizards. Grizzle is accessible at 25, 30, 35, and 40. Wintertusk at 40 with the completion of Grizzle. Wysteria at 25. I think that something in store for 75 or above wizards would be interesting. At 50, you get Briskbreeze and at 60, you get Waterworks and Zigazag, so I think that it's only practical to do something for higher level worlds especially as the level caps increase to (probably) 150 [wow that's kinda crazy]. 75 would be literally mid-game and I think that it would be practical to begin to appeal to the higher levels especially since they already appeal to the below-50s.

That's just my thoughts, but be sure to tell me yours below!

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
269
You forgot about Aquila for level 30, 70 and 90 and i would love another side world or even an extension to grizzle (what about those huge sun/moon doors in nidavellir) or Aquila (Huge door with tree under Ladon the dragon).

Defender
Oct 24, 2012
175
RYAN DEATHSTORM on Apr 8, 2017 wrote:
You forgot about Aquila for level 30, 70 and 90 and i would love another side world or even an extension to grizzle (what about those huge sun/moon doors in nidavellir) or Aquila (Huge door with tree under Ladon the dragon).
Aquila isn't a world in this game like it is in Pirate101, It's just 3 dungeons. A world would be something with at least 3-4 different areas and a commons area, and you access it through the spiral door. :p

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
269
Leicrex on Apr 9, 2017 wrote:
Aquila isn't a world in this game like it is in Pirate101, It's just 3 dungeons. A world would be something with at least 3-4 different areas and a commons area, and you access it through the spiral door. :p
You say that but Wintertusk doesnt have a commons area and you cant access it through a spiral door you have to go to it from grizzleheim.

Defender
Oct 24, 2012
175
RYAN DEATHSTORM on Apr 10, 2017 wrote:
You say that but Wintertusk doesnt have a commons area and you cant access it through a spiral door you have to go to it from grizzleheim.
Wintertusk is a part of grizzleheim, not it's own world.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
1037
I world be more interested in not another side world but an area like Aquila that would have worlds review dungeons. One dungeon from each world filled with all our favorite creatures and bossed with a story behind it. These dungeon can be a little more challenging but fun and just do the ones you want What do all your wizards think of this Idea?

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
1445
Patrick Ravenbane on Apr 10, 2017 wrote:
I world be more interested in not another side world but an area like Aquila that would have worlds review dungeons. One dungeon from each world filled with all our favorite creatures and bossed with a story behind it. These dungeon can be a little more challenging but fun and just do the ones you want What do all your wizards think of this Idea?
Interesting and creative idea.

The more humor the better in my opinion. They could do it as a parody almost?

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
269
Leicrex on Apr 10, 2017 wrote:
Wintertusk is a part of grizzleheim, not it's own world.
I know that but he said in his post about wintertusk so i said about aquila and you picked me up on it so im just saying read the post before you have a go at someone